Iranian Club Friendlies Summer 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Club Friendlies Summer 2016

Gostaresh Foolad to play Fenerbahce on 3 July 2016.

http://www.tabrizmodern.ir/1395/03/%...9%DB%8C%D9%87/

Results:

Foolad 3 : 1 Lorestan XI
    Esteghlal U23 1 : 0 Padideh

gostaresh making powermoves. Great signings so far, now a quality friendly, if the team can gel properly and play well as a team, while still showcasing the individual talent (shojaeian,khalatbari,jesus,etc) they may do very well next season

Comment

Foolad 3 : 1 Lorestan XI

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1335961...88%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post

This has got to be the funniest friendly I've ever seen
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lorestan XI... oh man im done with life!

Comment

Esteghlal U23 1 : 0 Padideh

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=306273

Comment

Branko announced that Perspolis will face Dynamo Kyiv in the Ukraine camp

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Branko announced that Perspolis will face Dynamo Kyiv in the Ukraine camp
                Excellent friendly, hopefully Yaremelenko is still at Kyiv by the time of the friendly, he is a superb player.

Comment

Excellent friendly, hopefully Yaremelenko is still at Kyiv by the time of the friendly, he is a superb player.
                  lol yarmolenko reminds me of players like Taremi ( albeit he is a million times better than taremi) and other iranian players who just wont leave their comfort zone. The guy just wont leave dynamo kiev and keeps extending his contract right when he is supposedly about to leave. And he is linked with all these major clubs in europe on the daily. Arsenal , Liverpool, Barca, Everton, etc ,etc. TBH hes overrated, coming from a guy who thought he was amazing at one point. Awful at Euros as well and has major attitude problems

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    lol yarmolenko reminds me of players like Taremi ( albeit he is a million times better than taremi) and other iranian players who just wont leave their comfort zone. The guy just wont leave dynamo kiev and keeps extending his contract right when he is supposedly about to leave. And he is linked with all these major clubs in europe on the daily. Arsenal , Liverpool, Barca, Everton, etc ,etc. TBH hes overrated, coming from a guy who thought he was amazing at one point. Awful at Euros as well and has major attitude problems
                    On his day he is as good as anyone, but he does not show up a lot of the time. I remember Everton against him in Kyiv 2 years ago in the EL.... that performance was something else.

Comment

Mashin Sazi 0:0 Ardebil XI

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1336665...A8%DB%8C%D9%84

Comment

On his day he is as good as anyone, but he does not show up a lot of the time. I remember Everton against him in Kyiv 2 years ago in the EL.... that performance was something else.
                        I remember that too but as you said thats "on his day" and just doing it once in a while, and bitching the rest of the time, wont cut it at other european leagues where he is not seen as the Main man or star player.

Comment

June 30th, 16:00 CET: Gostaresh Foolad - CSMS Iasi (Romania)
                          July 3rd, 16:00 CET: Gostaresh Foolad - Fenerbahce (Turkey)
                          July 7th, 16:00 CET: Gostaresh Foolad - Voluntari (Romania)

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...6%D9%87/134896

Comment

Gostaresh is a relatively professional club for Iranian standards. Are they private? And do they still play in their new stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Perspolis 6-1 Parag Tehran

Perspolis goals scored by: Hosseini, Mahini, Alipour, Ahmadzadeh, Alishah, Zahedi

Comment

Working...
                              X