No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit out of topic, but this funny video of Peterborough (Tafazollis team) from today

Comment

"POSH SPECIAL: The transfer window will be the key to reaching the play-offs

DEFENCE: McCann and his management team have shown a good eye for a defensive player. Goalkeeper Luke McGee, centre-back Ryan Tafazolli and left-back Andrew Hughes have enjoyed good seasons so far having been recruited by McCann and his team. Only four teams have a better defensive record in League One than Posh. When Posh have scored the first goal in League One matches this season they have never lost (five wins, two draws) which suggests they have good defensive strength and organisation.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...offs-1-7704974

Comment

I genuinely think he warrants a call up. To be fair, he's playing for a team who is very capable of being promoted to the Championship. His physical stature would help Iran so much as well as his left footness which is something that makes him different to our current centre backs. He scores goals too.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          I genuinely think he warrants a call up. To be fair, he's playing for a team who is very capable of being promoted to the Championship. His physical stature would help Iran so much as well as his left footness which is something that makes him different to our current centre backs. He scores goals too.
          On ur first point - I can personally vouch for that. When I interviewed him I could hear it in his voice how much he wants a call up and for the right reasons. He's a real open minded guy and a hard working dude with the right mentality. I got high hopes for him especially given none of our current CBs are getting any younger....only option for the future we have is Pouraliganji. Having Ryan and PAG as our CB's would look scary for any opposition....that'd be one physically dominating and tall CB combo.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            On ur first point - I can personally vouch for that. When I interviewed him I could hear it in his voice how much he wants a call up and for the right reasons. He's a real open minded guy and a hard working dude with the right mentality. I got high hopes for him especially given none of our current CBs are getting any younger....only option for the future we have is Pouraliganji. Having Ryan and PAG as our CB's would look scary for any opposition....that'd be one physically dominating and tall CB combo.
            I've tweeted out to him a number of times now reassuring him of the support he has from us Iranian fans and that we believe he deserves a call up. He always replies with thanks which shows to me that it's been on his mind. I agree that he does seen committed to playing for Iran. He can be a really good player for Iran.
            Rezaeian-Pouraliganji-Tafazolli-Mohammadi is the future

Comment

Ryan featured for Peterborough United in their FA Cup match today away to Notts County.

*Ryan played the full 90 minutes.
              *Match ended 2:2

"And County took advantage of the extra man to dominate the second period as a succession of crosses were headed clear by outstanding centre-backs Ryan Tafazolli and Michael Bostwick."

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...posh-1-7711496

Comment

Ryan featured for Peterborough United in their league win against Chesterfield today:

*Ryan started and played the full 90 mins.
                *Peterborough United are in 6th place (Last playoff spot) and have a game in hand.

"“Centre-backs Michael Bostwick and Ryan Tafazolli have been very good."

http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/spo...aper-1-8278697

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  Ryan featured for Peterborough United in their league win against Chesterfield today:

*Peterborough United are in 6th place (Last playoff spot) and have a game in hand.

"“Centre-backs Michael Bostwick and Ryan Tafazolli have been very good."

http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/spo...aper-1-8278697
                  Really hope they promote... Tafazolli truly is one for the future to watch

Comment

Tafazolli just scored against Charlton

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Rayan for TM
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ryan and Peterborough seal the last promotion play-off spot before Christmas with 2:0 win over Charlton Ath:

*Ryan scored the opening goal in the 21st min.

"A first-half header from Ryan Tafazolli and a terrific goal from Gwion Edwards midway through the second-half sealed a second win in a row for Posh who remain sixth in League One."

“We were strong at the back and very good on the break. “Paul Taylor’s delivery of the free kick for Ryan’s goal was perfect. I brought Ryan to the club mainly because he’s a great defender and a leader, but I fancied him to score a few goals as well.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...tory-1-7738371

"A first-half header from Ryan Tafazolli and a superb individual goal from Gwion Edwards midway through the second half secured the points for Posh, who also defended well when necessary.

And yet it took a 21st minute free kick for Posh to open the scoring. Paul Taylor’s set-piece was perfect and centre-back Tafazolli - a man with a reputation for scoring goals - rose highest to nod home from close range.

It was Tafazolli’s first goal for Posh, no matter what Soccerbase and others say."

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...push-1-7734321

Comment

Seriously call this beast up Querioz until England call up... Lol but in all seriousness he is at the very least a championship calibre player with the ability to play in the premier league later in his career. He's 25 for goodness sake

Comment

http://the72.co.uk/69730/ryan-tafazo...efensive-woes/

He's really made a difference for Peterborough

Comment

Dude a lot of people are sleeping on Tafazolli... Even if Peterborough doesn't promote, I can see a championship team snatching him up!

This guy is an Aerial Machine!

Comment

he seems like he could easily do well for a team like swansea,watford,etc. The only negative factor is that he isnt in the 20-23 age range, but 25 isnt old. He can easily be playing in the PL within the next 3-5 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X