Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    if he ever play in a Televised game, you guys be sure to bring it to our attention..!!
    He has played in three televised games so far (all shown on BEIN SPORT)

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      He has played in three televised games so far (all shown on BEIN SPORT)
      Damn
      there were streams available too I suppose. .!?
      How did the dude look.
      Do u think he can cut it for TM..!?

Comment

Damn
        How did the dude look.
        If he makes it to the Championship, he will make it. We should all cheer him on and track his development in League One. With Montzaeri, Hosseini, Morteza Pourlangji, and potentially Ryan we will have the deepest centerback players in our team's history.

All interchangable parts. One thing is for sure, he has an imposing presence and is tough as nails as League One definitely tests your physicality and stamina.
        Last edited by Tehranto; 11-19-2016, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Damn
          How did the dude look.
          As I commented before, he is an above average defender in what is a very physical league.

The big threat is his aerial ability in defence and attack. His pace is a little slow, but Ryan's good distribution of the ball from defence makes up for it.

Overall his is pretty good, but it's hard to judge since the attackers he has had to deal with are not very good at all.

IMO, if he makes the Championship, then he should definitely be invited to TM and be a serious contender for the CB role.

Comment

Hope Queiroz adds Tafazolli and Ghoddos to the team before March

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Hope Queiroz adds Tafazolli and Ghoddos to the team before March
              Why before March?

Comment

Player ratings from the Peterborough vs. Northampton match as per the Peterborough Telegraph:

"PLAYER VERDICTS: Ryan was Peterborough United head boy again

But Posh had other star performers on the pitch at Sixfields, notably central defender Ryan Tafazolli who won the Peterborough Telegraph man-of-the-match prize for the second match in a row.

Ryan Tafazolli: A completely dominant display. The defensive leader Posh have lacked for many seasons. Big, strong and powerful in the air. Impressive 9"

Read more at: http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...gain-1-7688583

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Why before March?
                  When else would he do it? If he's going to add new players for this World Cup cycle, it would have to be now.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

He should be included in the January camp, if he's ready and impresses then he should be considered in our future lists

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      He should be included in the January camp, if he's ready and impresses then he should be considered in our future lists
                      We can use defenders to replace the aging Hosseini/Montazeri.

Does he speak farsi? Could face the same issues as Davari if he isn't capable of speaking Farsi. Whatever happened to Roozbeh Cheshmi? Any up-and-comers in IPL to be paired up with Pouraligangi if Tafazolli doesn't pan out?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Does he speak farsi? Could face the same issues as Davari if he isn't capable of speaking Farsi. Whatever happened to Roozbeh Cheshmi? Any up-and-comers in IPL to be paired up with Pouraligangi if Tafazolli doesn't pan out?
                        Well considering he seems to be similar to a "Alenemeh" type of player which CQ likes there is no reason that he shouldn't be capable of making the list, it depends on how much efforts he will want to give wearing the Iran shirt.

Cheshmi is injured so far and should make a return in few weeks, but he surely can be a candidate for the CB position, he just has to regain form after his long absence. Kanaani also was liked by CQ however his form started deteriorating somehow.

To be honest I feel as if we don't have any notable CBs at the moment, maybe Baghlani from Sanat Naft but I don't know if he's ready for international level. You then have the likes of Khalilzadeh who's more than good enough (better than Pourghaz for ex) but he has beef with CQ so we probably won't be seeing him any time soon. My idea would be to try to slowly bring Mohammad Ansari into the team and give him time, he's been Persepolis's main CB this season even though he is a natural LB and has been doing quite well, he's also still fairly young at 25 years old which is around when Montazeri started getting regular invites, who knows he can be the next Montazeri...

My hope is mainly on Ansari and Cheshmi, or hopefully Tafazolli makes a jump to the Championship which is realistic to think of for the upcoming years, then we would know he is more than likely good enough to play for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Cheshmi has been out for about 9 months now from a torn ACL. He returned to Esteghlal training last month.

Comment

Cheshmi however is more of a DM. In my opinion he is better as a DM than PAG but PAG has much better aerial ability

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The guy is 196cm ?! Wow would be good as wild card. And perfect against Syria on that bad field

Comment

I dont know if this video has been posted before or not. He seems very physically imposing and not afraid of going forward and scoring. I think he will be a great asset to the CQ-system.
                                If he comes into TM then we will probably have the tallest TM in our history and two amazing replacements (PAG and Tafazolli) for the already amazing central defenders Montazeri and Hosseini.

I think we should at least give him a try!
                                Great to be a TM fan these days

Comment

Working...
                                X