Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamB View Post
    Deserves a call up if he goes to championship, IDGAF if he posts a video f*** his girl. if hes a good player he deserves a chance especially with our injuries. Youre telling me cheshmi is miles above this guy?
    If you have a rotten apple, do you go out and replace it with another rotten apple? OR do you wait for an opportunity to get an apple you know is really a damn good apple...

Just because cheshmi is shit doesnt mean we should call up ANOTHER shit center back. That wouldnt solve our issue, just so hoorad could be happy his favorite youtuber is on TM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      If you have a rotten apple, do you go out and replace it with another rotten apple? OR do you wait for an opportunity to get an apple you know is really a damn good apple...

Just because cheshmi is shit doesnt mean we should call up ANOTHER shit center back. That wouldnt solve our issue, just so hoorad could be happy his favorite youtuber is on TM.
      Do you even watch any of his matches?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Do you even watch any of his matches?
        Hoorad. He isn't that good. Stop it. He was scouted by team melli staff, they didn't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Hoorad. He isn't that good. Stop it. He was scouted by team melli staff, they didn't like him.
          Ok dadash fair enough, only because I know remember talking to you about him and know you watch his matches for sure.

Comment

I hope Persepolis buys him in the Winter Transfer Window to help out with ACL.

Comment

IMPOSSIBLE that he goes to play in Iran! lol!

Comment

LOL imagine him bringing along his plastic ass DD girlfriend with him to Iran

Comment

Lol it wasn't even him who scored yesterday. And if you watch Shrewsbury's second goal, a faster centre back could've prevented that. He looks very clumsy.

Comment

Ryan (Maldini) Tafazolli for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      IMPOSSIBLE that he goes to play in Iran! lol!
                      You aren’t a agent. “lol!”
                      Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      LOL imagine him bringing along his plastic ass DD girlfriend with him to Iran
                      Comes to Iran for plastic surgery like that one girl did.
                      Lol it wasn't even him who scored yesterday. And if you watch Shrewsbury's second goal, a faster centre back could've prevented that. He looks very clumsy.
                      If he likes Iran so much he should try the leauge at least like the other UK players did.

Comment

You aren’t a agent. “lol!”

Comes to Iran for plastic surgery like that one girl did.

If he likes Iran so much he should try the leauge at least like the other UK players did.
                        I'm not his agent, no but I understand his reality. Born to a British mother, living in England all his life, for someone like that to move to Iran the salary would have to be insane. Very doubtful!

Comment

[QUOTE=greenguy4life;2601701]Hoorad. He isn't that good. Stop it. He was scouted by team melli staff, they didn't like him.[/QUOTE

how would you know TM staff aren't interested? Please provide a source. IMO he would definitely be a strong CB option in a 23 man squad.

Comment

Dadash, Greenguy4life was also interested in Tafazolli and also watched his games.

But what he says is true, Oceano Cruz did attend one of his games and wasn’t impressed. It was on twitter somewhere, if I find it I’ll post it.

Comment

[QUOTE=kaebi kabab;2605648]
                              Hoorad. He isn't that good. Stop it. He was scouted by team melli staff, they didn't like him.[/QUOTE

how would you know TM staff aren't interested? Please provide a source. IMO he would definitely be a strong CB option in a 23 man squad.
                              I cannot provide a source. This was information given to me by word of mouth. Oceano Cruz and Micael Moreira both met Tafazolli in person. They watched him play on separate occasions. They were not impressed with his performances and didn't believe he was at the standard of the current centre backs and I would have to agree as I have watched him play quite a lot.

You're entitled to your opinion. But he's not as good as you may think.

Comment

Biya bad begin Tafazolli Badeh. Tafazolli maybe be bad and English first division, but at least he knows to play until the whistle. At least he try’s unlike PAG, at least he doesn’t betray CQ like Ansari for not being called up!

Comment

Working...
                                X