No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im calling it right now, Tafazolli will be something special. He has every god given tool... just needs to put it together and he will be a capable starter in the FL championship and maybe an EPL team... Future first team Iranian CB. One of the best Iranian center backs ive watched play. His only issue is that he is somewhat slow... but he's 6'5 and can jump pretty high, and is a very good shooter, passer, and header for a CB.

Comment

Ryan is still recovering from his injury and will most likely not feature vs. Oxford United:

"Defender Ryan Tafazolli, who has not played since the opening weekend of the season, remains a doubt with a hamstring problem."

http://www.football.co.uk/oxford-uni...gGowAq3vvw3.99

Comment

Ryan did not feature for Peterborough's EFL Cup match against Swansea today due to still recovering from his hamstring injury. His Managers comments before the match today:

"Ryan Tafazolli is still unavailable due to a hamstring injury, but McCann has not named his starting line-up as yet.

Ryan has been doing a lot of work with the physio, in fact a few of the other players have commented it is like he is undertaking a triathlon, but that is what happens when you are working your way back to fitness."

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...game-1-7538502

*Peterborough lost the match 1:3

Comment

^damn, was that a televised match..?
          eager to actually see him play a full match to see yaroo mali hast ya na..??

Comment

Guys third devision in England...are you kidding me...dige enghadar badbakht shodim...

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Guys third devision in England...are you kidding me...dige enghadar badbakht shodim...
              Aslan badbakht nashoodim. Good time to be TM fan because of talents.

RT is a good player - he needs to come up 2 divisions and all counts are, he will. So worth keeping an eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Actually is very tough to play in England, i rather having players in 3rd division of England instead of some abdo-khiari league like Albania.

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli back in the starting line-up today for the first time since coming back from injury.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Peterborough won 3-1 today and Ryan played 90 minutes.

Comment

Post match ratings as per The Peterborough Telegraph:

"Ryan Tafazolli: His good old fashioned no-nonsense defending is very effective. A big man who wins headers, but he’s no mucg on the deck either. Constantly pinched the ball off the dangerous James Vaughan in the second-half 7"

Read more at: http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...play-1-7620161

Comment

Peterborough United defeated Northampton 3:0 today.

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                        *Ryan scored the 2nd goal in the 36th min.

Comment

Great! Hopefully we can see him in next year around this time after we have qualified for the WC. I think then Queiroz will invite Saman, Tafazolli and others.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Great! Hopefully we can see him in next year around this time after we have qualified for the WC. I think then Queiroz will invite Saman, Tafazolli and others.
                            Agreed! I think Samizadeh will get called up as well after the WC.

Comment

His team is in contention. They are 5 points away from direct promotion.

Comment

I think its fair to Sky bet league 1 is on par with IPL. More physical if anything.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X