Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    I don't think I was negative at all. If you read my posts I repeatedly said that I am not saying he is good or bad but be realistic, he is in a third tier league so just because he is doing well there does not mean he is at TM level. Also no amount of research is going to clarify the quality of the league in comparison to IPL etc. The only way to tell if your statement is correct is them playing a match. My only point of reference is watching some championship games and IPL games. I've seen some equally bad football in IPL and championship so let alone League 1.

Regardless of all of that, the most important question is, is he really better than PAG, who he would be kicking out of TM?
    Bro, Ryan's addition to Tm would not put PAG's call ups in danger! Not even one bit! With Ryan's call up we would see the new face of The center back position in Tm! Hosseini is getting old so Ryan would
    Be his replacement when he is done. When it comes to cutting someone to make room for Ryan it'll most likely be ansari from Prespolis because as of RN he is the back up CB alongside the LB spot and not PAG..
    For

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      I don't think I was negative at all. If you read my posts I repeatedly said that I am not saying he is good or bad but be realistic, he is in a third tier league so just because he is doing well there does not mean he is at TM level. Also no amount of research is going to clarify the quality of the league in comparison to IPL etc. The only way to tell if your statement is correct is them playing a match. My only point of reference is watching some championship games and IPL games. I've seen some equally bad football in IPL and championship so let alone League 1.

Regardless of all of that, the most important question is, is he really better than PAG, who he would be kicking out of TM?
      End of the day, we just need to see him play in an Iran shirt to decide if he's good enough. I personally don't care where the player plays his football as long as they are good and they want to play for Iran because that's the most important thing. Where he plays comes second to that.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        End of the day, we just need to see him play in an Iran shirt to decide if he's good enough. I personally don't care where the player plays his football as long as they are good and they want to play for Iran because that's the most important thing. Where he plays comes second to that.
        Hey if it's something that is good for TM then I'm pretty sure everyone here will be happy, just a matter of someone actually deserving to be called up which luckily is not up to us but someone much more qualified!

Just another thing as a side thought about comparing leagues, I would agree that regarding tactics IPL is sorely lacking but I would be inclined to say the talent there is much better than the coaching side of things which you referred to in your previous post. I wouldn't disregard someone just because they play in IPL (CQ has already created amazing players out of those who seemed below average when just playing in IPL) the same as you say Ryan may be better than the league he plays in.

Comment

Just read on Khabar Varzeshi that he has been invited to TM

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            wow hope this is true this guy needs to get a chance

Comment

Is TM list out? It would be nice if he get the call.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Is TM list out? It would be nice if he get the call.
                No, but this is the news. They are quoting Daily Mail

روزنامه خبرورزشی:
                ✔️روزنامه* دیلی میل از دعوت رایان تفضلی مدافع ایرانی الاصل که در لیگ دسته یک انگلیس بازی می*کند، به #تیم_ملی فوتبال ایران خبر داد و او را سورپرایز سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران دانست.

با کانال روزنامه خبرورزشی همراه شوید:
                🆔 @KhabarVarzeshi_channel

Comment

9. Iran's national manager Carlos Queiroz has been keeping an eye on Peterborough defender Ryan Tafazolli who, though born in Sutton, is qualified to play for the country through his father.

The 6ft 5in defender, who started out in the same Southampton academy team as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, has had rave reviews since moving from Mansfield in the summer.

Queiroz, best known here from his days as Sir Alex Ferguson's No 2 at Old Trafford, will have noted that 25-year-old Tafazolli got on the scoresheet in the 2-0 win at Charlton which moved Posh into the League One play-off places.

https://www.google.nl/amp/www.dailym...S-LEARNED.html

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

It's still not confirmed so we shouldn't get too happy just yet - nevertheless it's good to finally hear him rumored to be getting an invite. At least now we know CQ is aware of him/potentially watching him. After week 15 of PGL (most likely) we will find out if he is invited
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They have a game tonight for the FA Cup in the 2nd round against Notts County.

Comment

Wow, if he gets invited now that will settle our discussion a lot faster than I expected haha!

Comment

No, but this is the news. They are quoting Daily Mail

روزنامه خبرورزشی:
                          ✔️روزنامه* دیلی میل از دعوت رایان تفضلی مدافع ایرانی الاصل که در لیگ دسته یک انگلیس بازی می*کند، به #تیم_ملی فوتبال ایران خبر داد و او را سورپرایز سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران دانست.

با کانال روزنامه خبرورزشی همراه شوید:
                          🆔 @KhabarVarzeshi_channel
                          Wow .. that is great news..!!
                          well so long it is actually KV quoting DM not the other way around..!!

Comment

Interesting to see how this pans out...

Comment

TM needs to have 1 stay at home defencmen like the hockey people call them. One super tall CD that kick just win the air balls and kick the ball away. It will be good complement in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                TM needs to have 1 stay at home defencmen like the hockey people call them. One super tall CD that kick just win the air balls and kick the ball away. It will be good complement in the squad
                                away game vs korea last 30min if they bring their tall CF CQ will bring on ryan sirous

Comment

Working...
                                X