No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is not TM material ! And i rather see younger guys getting chance in TM than this dude, who plays in League One... not even EFL Championship but league ONE! are you guys that desparate FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      this arya kid is deluded

Tafazolli is one of our better CB options for sure and deserves a chance for TM

He plays in a very competitive league and soon Hull, yet you think Salimi and co should start.... ok....
      Bro you clearly haven't watched Ryan play. Nor have you watched Salimi play. So please be quiet on this matter. Carlos Queiroz sent BOTH Micael Moreira AND Oceano Cruz to watch his games. They both came back saying that they were unimpressed with him and that he shouldn't be called up.

Now, I'm happy that he's gone to Hull City, it's a very good move for him. But Iman Salimi is still a better player. Watch him play then talk.

Comment

since when have you seen all 46 games to judge? oceano came for one game which Ryan went off injured at HT. How can you judge by that? Ryan has been in the best youth academy in England with Southampton, and consistently was one of the best players in League One. A strong league that even saw Luongo become best player at Asian Cup a few years ago. Salimi has played one good season with Tractor... and you have watched in 240p quality twice at best..

Comment

since when have you seen all 46 games to judge? oceano came for one game which Ryan went off injured at HT. How can you judge by that? Ryan has been in the best youth academy in England with Southampton, and consistently was one of the best players in League One. A strong league that even saw Luongo become best player at Asian Cup a few years ago. Salimi has played one good season with Tractor... and you have watched in 240p quality twice at best..
          Lol no. I have watched a good 10-15 of Ryan's games and I watched almost all of Salimi's games in 480p [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I don't know why you think I'm lying. I'm just saying how it is. You haven't seen any of STFU.

Comment

Come on people , the guys only giving his opinion based on what he’s seen, he’s allowed to think he’s not decent. I’ve only seen Ryan play in a couple of games and highlights on the TV so am keeping my opinion open until I see more of him but I’m sure none of us were regulars at London Road over the last couple of seasons 🙂.
            Look he has to be commended for how he has worked his way back up from non league to probably the Championship which takes a lot of guts and I hope things work out well for him if he signs for Hull.

Comment

If anyone wants to talk learn more about him DM me on twitter @arya_allahverdi, happy to talk about it. Not going to talk about him here because I've said my bit.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                I don't think he would ever play for TM in a competitive fixture. I am not saying he isn't better than our defenders...

It's just that the unit of goalkeeper and centre-backs is sacrosanct. Unless we are going to completely change the way we have learnt to play over the last few years, they need to know each other inside out and be able to communicate instinctively. Native language skill and familiarity with the players around you is pretty much a must.

This isn't like a flank player coming in such as Zandi or even Ghoddos (for TM). If Zandi couldn't instinctively talk to Javad, it wasn't too much of an issue. But for a centre-back, hell even a full back like Beitashour, it is crucial.
                Guys, at the end of the day can you argue against this?

Even if Ryan is more talented than our current central defenders, the unit of the back line and keeper is more than the sum of its parts. There is no way a centre back who doesn't know the language and football culture well can slot in easily. Communication is key for that role, not as much for left wing or in-the-box players...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Guys, at the end of the day can you argue against this?

Even if Ryan is more talented than our current central defenders, the unit of the back line and keeper is more than the sum of its parts. There is no way a centre back who doesn't know the language and football culture well can slot in easily. Communication is key for that role, not as much for left wing or in-the-box players...
                  To a point you are right; CB's need to communicate with the back line and keepers, but it isn't as if Taf won't be acclimated to the culture of team melli... Especially if he ends up being a good player.

He doesn't need to know how to order a kabob kubideh in farsi; all he needs to know is how to say things like time, man on, ball, pass, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    To a point you are right; CB's need to communicate with the back line and keepers, but it isn't as if Taf won't be acclimated to the culture of team melli... Especially if he ends up being a good player.
                    He doesn't need to know how to order a kabob kubideh in farsi; all he needs to know is how to say things like time, man on, ball, pass, etc.
                    Come on, it’s very important that he knows how to get his order right at an Iranian restaurant.

Comment

Ryan played the 2nd half vs. Lincoln Red Imps. He scored the winning goal:

"Trialist Ryan Tafazolli ensures Hull City's Marbella trip ends on a high against Lincoln Red Imps

Trialist Ryan Tafazolli continued to impress for Hull City as he netted the winner for the Tigers during their 2-1 victory over Lincoln Red Imps.

City’s training camp in Marbella concluded with a first win for Grant McCann as their new head coach, beating a side from Gibraltar, who later this month will be competing in qualifying round matches for the Europa League.

On a pre-season tour in Spain where Reece Burke and McKenzie had already netted, Tafazolli continued the trend of defenders getting on the scoresheet early in the second half, as he climbed above his marker to convert Tyler Hamilton’s corner.

As was the case in midweek, McCann made 11 changes to his side at half time, with Jackson Irvine and trialist Tafazolli among those coming on. Max Sheaf, Jacob Greaves and Hamilton from the academy were also amongst the second half side, as was Matty Jacob, who was making his first appearance of pre-season.

City took the lead shortly after the whole team switch, Tafazolli getting on the end of Hamilton’s corner from the right superbly, one of what seemed to be an never-ending stream of aerial battles won by the former Peterborough United defender, currently on trial with the Tigers."

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...report-3087659

Comment

Comment

only seen glimpses of him in couple of matches last year or so..!
                          overall he came across a bit kondo khepel and not so agile ..!!
                          he is a strong, towering figure on defensive line and pretty decent aerial threat on set-pieces offensively..!

im not so sure he is worth all the naturalizations, visa o sarbazi bs for a TM trial..? sexy boy, doesnt come across as the type of lad who could tolerate too much of the IFF mullah's eslami antics either..!!

Comment

Played 40 min vs Swansea. They haven't conceded a goal when he came in.
                            Hull City lost 1-2.
                            This guy may actually surprise few people with his work ethic!!
                            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

this arya kid is deluded

Tafazolli is one of our better CB options for sure and deserves a chance for TM

He plays in a very competitive league and soon Hull, yet you think Salimi and co should start.... ok....
                              😂 This was a cute comment
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                              X