No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My issue with him is that he looks incredibly slow and clumsy for a center back. But his advantages are that he is super tall and has top psychical strength, some attributes that are liked by CQ very much.

I guess it can't hurt to see him getting tested, although I think he needs to sign for a Championship team and play regularly at the very least.

Comment

^eeen..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        My issue with him is that he looks incredibly slow and clumsy for a center back. But his advantages are that he is super tall and has top psychical strength, some attributes that are liked by CQ very much.

I guess it can't hurt to see him getting tested, although I think he needs to sign for a Championship team and play regularly at the very least.
        He is very slow. I have watched a lot of his highlights, he can not keep up with offensive players. He needs to work on his speed. We don't have time to develop players as our crappy federation doesn't give CQ time to practice and setup good friendlies to support them. We need players that are already developed and moving up either from IPL or europe. So this is another steve B. time of call up. Waste of energy to get him to iran. The only thing he can help us with is clothing sales since he is a good looking guy and all the persian girls will buy his jersey lool

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          He is very slow. I have watched a lot of his highlights, he can not keep up with offensive players. He needs to work on his speed. We don't have time to develop players as our crappy federation doesn't give CQ time to practice and setup good friendlies to support them. We need players that are already developed and moving up either from IPL or europe. So this is another steve B. time of call up. Waste of energy to get him to iran. The only thing he can help us with is clothing sales since he is a good looking guy and all the persian girls will buy his jersey lool
          Fair assessment. TM is not a training club. Its a place for the best we have. Simple as that.

Comment

You guys are ridiculous if you think his "slow" speed will be a problem....he is playing in the country that plays the fastest pace football in the world by a mile. His speed will not be an issue at all as mentioned before he is probably on the same level if not faster than seyed Jalal who is arguably the best CB in Asia (IMO the best). Not anything to worry about at all, I can't believe this is even being discussed
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I watch his games when I can. He's probably faster than everyone in this forum. Regardless, even if he was slow, Pouraliganji is fast and having that balance between strength and speed in the centre back pairings is brilliant. Tafazolli would really help Iran.

Comment

ryan is the new taghipour! Taghipour was insane he was a bulldozer but he was slow.

Anyway BREAKING NEWS is that CQ is in england right now meeting Ryan Sirous!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  ryan is the new taghipour! Taghipour was insane he was a bulldozer but he was slow.
                  Anyway BREAKING NEWS is that CQ is in england right now meeting Ryan Sirous!
                  Wait Seriously?? Source please??

Edit: http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=346059

Had to get my mum to translate.

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    He's probably faster than everyone in this forum.
                    That's not saying much. Everyone's ghormeh sabzi game is too strong on PFDC.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      That's not saying much. Everyone's ghormeh sabzi game is too strong on PFDC.
                      Haha I was joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        You guys are ridiculous if you think his "slow" speed will be a problem....he is playing in the country that plays the fastest pace football in the world by a mile. His speed will not be an issue at all as mentioned before he is probably on the same level if not faster than seyed Jalal who is arguably the best CB in Asia (IMO the best). Not anything to worry about at all, I can't believe this is even being discussed
                        That's why he is playing for a low level team and if you watch his highlights players pass him quick . No time to develop. Need 100% healthy and ready players right now

Comment

its not really the speed problem, so as to if he could run a 40 yard dash in 5 seconds..!!
                          its that he comes across awful SLUGGISH...! and slow reacting to things happening in n around the box..! and once he commits to a challenge, it takes him forever to recover and bounce back into defensive form again..!!
                          also comes across awful stand-offish for a nar-e-khar..!!
                          he needs to become more spry and combative to fit into TM defensive scheme and definitely throw his size around a bit more in the box to make the attackers always weary of his presence...!

i still really hope he gets a call up soon..! I think Carlito can work on his issues and help him adapt in relatively short time

Comment

Is there a way to watch the game this weekend? Like to watch how he does wIth Carlos in the stand

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Is there a way to watch the game this weekend? Like to watch how he does wIth Carlos in the stand
                              I don't think League 1 is broadcast live. If the game is on Saturday, you can watch the game highlights with some pundit analysis on the UKs Channel 5, football league show, sometime in the evening.

Sometimes they show more than just highlights when it's a feature game.

Comment

Looks like CQ will be in England to watch him
                                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1397971...A2%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X