X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siahjamegan ==> Mashhad

عباسی: این اتفاق در تمام دنیا رایج است
    «مشهد»، نام جدید تیم سیاه جامگان

نام تیم سیاه جامگان به مشهد تغییر پیدا کرد.

محمدرضا عباسی، مالک باشگاه سیاه جامگان درباره انتخاب این نام می گوید:.. تصمیم گرفتیم چون این تیم در مشهد بازی می کند و برای مردم مشهد به میدان می رود اسمش مشهد باشد تا اسم تیم به نام شهر مشهد تغییر کند.»

شاید پیش از این در کشورمان سابقه نداشته اما می دانیم که در دنیا این یک اتفاق رایج است. مانند تیم هایی که به اسم شهرشان هستند از جمله هامبورگ، مونیخ، بارسلون، لاتزیو و امثال آنها.»

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Thank you for the reply. It's a shame, I remember Abu Moslem being a great team, producing and presenting many talented prospects to our football.

If I a not mistaken, the birth of Siah jamegaan was accompanied and contributed by Khodadad as well? Nonetheless piss poor management I. The country has cost tons of waste and disappointments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Abumoslem went bankrupt sometime in 2014. Successor team is called "Toloye Nasl-e Aboumoslem".

As for Siahjamegan yes I think you are right, Khodadad was involved. Hasheminasab and Nakisa helped the club in first season as player-coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Siahjamegan ==> Mashhad

محمدرضا عباسی، مالک باشگاه سیاه جامگان درباره انتخاب این نام می گوید:.. تصمیم گرفتیم چون این تیم در مشهد بازی می کند و برای مردم مشهد به میدان می رود اسمش مشهد باشد تا اسم تیم به نام شهر مشهد تغییر کند.»

شاید پیش از این در کشورمان سابقه نداشته اما می دانیم که در دنیا این یک اتفاق رایج است. مانند تیم هایی که به اسم شهرشان هستند از جمله هامبورگ، مونیخ، بارسلون، لاتزیو و امثال آنها.»

Mashhad F.C. would be nice

It won't be the first in Iran. There were teams such as Tehran Javan (ie. Tehran Youth FC) Ekbatan FC is another which was the local team from Shahrak-e Ekbatan in Tehran. I'm sure there were at least few more.

Comment

I used to use this facepalm cartoon a lot for news like these but I lost it.

So we will have the first ever "Al" team in the IPL.

Mordeshoor tak take khareshoon o bebare ba in gand zadaneshoon.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            I used to use this facepalm cartoon a lot for news like these but I lost it.

So we will have the first ever "Al" team in the IPL.

Mordeshoor tak take khareshoon o bebare ba in gand zadaneshoon.
            No the teams name will be changed to Mashhad FC.

Comment

although i grew up in mashhad and was a young fan of Abumoslem

must say, i'd prefer Mashhad FC to even Abumoslem....

i'd be fking infuriated and ashamed for life, if they allow that worthless, arab-paraste, gooze-badaz-taharat change any iranian football club's name to Al Reza or AL GOOZ or whatever Al especially so my childhood favorite football club.....!!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                No the teams name will be changed to Mashhad FC.
                That would be beautiful. A lot better than Siah Jamegan and Al Antar FC.

Comment

Abumoslem, the leader of the Siah Jamegan movement (real name: Behzadan Son of Vandad) is one of the respectable Iranian figures in the history. He put an end toOmawi Arab rule and even though he helped the Abbasid to gain power, his main aim was to re-establish Iranian rule after the arab invasion. He was killed by Mansour (Abbsid) in a consiporacy.

His rebellion was the start of revival of the Iranian identity/culture and that's why the Mullahs will never like him.

I like the idea of having a team called Mashhad FC, but not in the expense of scrapping an Iranian legend's name.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Abumoslem, the leader of the Siah Jamegan movement (real name: Behzadan Son of Vandad) is one of the respectable Iranian figures in the history. He put an end toOmawi Arab rule and even though he helped the Abbasid to gain power, his main aim was to re-establish Iranian rule after the arab invasion. He was killed by Mansour (Abbsid) in a consiporacy.His rebellion was the start of revival of the Iranian identity/culture and that's why the Mullahs will never like him.I like the idea of having a team called Mashhad FC, but not in the expense of scrapping an Iranian legend's name.
                    \There are different views on Abomoslem. Here is one.

:دکتر رسول جعفریان گفت: ابومسلم به رغم آن که یک شخصیت بزرگ تاریخی است اما هرگز یک ایرانی وطن دوست نبوده است.بدنبال انتشار برخی خبرها در مورد تغییر احتمالی نام تیم ابومسلم خراسان، خبرآنلاین در گفت وگوی کوتاهی با حجت الاسلام والمسلمین دکتر رسول جعفریان، دیدگاه وی را در باره هویت تاریخی ابومسلم سوال کرد.این کارشناس تاریخ اسلام گفت:صرفا از باب اطلاع جوانان عزیز و وطن دوست و اسلام خواه عرض می کنم که ابومسلم با اینکه شخصیتی مهم در تاریخ ماست و حرکت او موجب شد تا دولت اموی از میان برود اما دو مشکل اساسی دارد.

نخست این که او هیچ گاه یک ایرانی وطن دوست نبود و تنها عاملی در دست شماری از قبایل عربی خراسان بود که دوست داشتند امویان سرنگون شده و حکومت دست شاخه دیگری قرار گیرد. در این ماجرا از ایرانیان به عنوان ابزار استفاده شد و بس.دوم آن که ابومسلم هیچ گاه یک شیعه علوی نبود بلکه شیعه عباسی بود که به امامان معصوم خیانت ورزید و جانب عباسیان را گرفت،

عباسیانی که اندکی بعد پس از تسلط بر امور هم او را کشتند و هم امامان معصوم را.دکترجعفریان همچنین گفت: ابومسلم در آدم کشی نیز فردی حرفه ای بود و بر اساس منابع متقن تاریخی شمار زیادی از مردم خراسان و نواحی دیگر را کشت. او قیام شیعی شریک بن شیخ را هم سرکوب کرده وی و یارانش را به قتل رساند.

رئیس کتابخانه مجلس شورای اسلامی همچنین اظهار داشت: بر اساس دلایل متقن تاریخی، ارزشی ندارد که مردم شریف خراسان که امام رضا (ع) میهمان آنهاست و مسلما دلش از ابومسلم خون است، از این نام حمایت کنند و آن را روی تیم محبوب و دلخواه خود بگذارند.خراسانیان می*توانند نامی را برگزییند که سمبل خراسان بزرگ و یادآور ادب و فرهیختگی باشد. پوریای ولی(اهل خوارزم)، رودکی، فردوسی و هزاران چهره دیگر که خراسان با نام آنان شناخته می*شود.

Comment

Thanks, I have read such views as well. There are also other theories that he wanted to re-build an Iranian state, but It is difficult to be absolutely certain.
                      His movement, subsequently inspired many other Iranians to defy the invaders rule and regain some of their lost identity during that turmoil period.

Comment

Too bad Reza shah didn't finish these Akhinds off. Too bad no one did !...

Comment

Many Iranians we appreciate what Abumoslem and later Tahirid Dynasty did by getting rid of Ummayyids and help Al Abbas family to setup the Abbasid Dynasty and thus placing Persians in high positions such as Vizier, Top Military Commander, Treasurer, etc. But we must realise that Abumoslem and Tahirid Dynasty were only after their own gains rather than what's best for Persians.

Abumoslem killed Behafarid a Zoroastrian priest who led a revolt against the Arabs!

Abdullah I of Tahirid Dynasty banned Persian language and forced the population to speak Arabic.

Ofcourse I understand certain Mullah's preference of Imam Reza to any Abumoslem and Tahirid rulers. After all Imam Reza did nothing against the Persian population and he was a mixed Arab-Berber. Persians killed Persians! Later in history most Zoroastrians were killed by Iranian Turks and Muslim Persians. That's our history. A land full of betrayal.

If I would name a club in Mashhad I would choose any name from the following:

Partava
                          Ashkani
                          Khorasan
                          Tus
                          Noghan
                          or even in English form such as Parthians, Parthia.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                            Many Iranians we appreciate what Abumoslem and later Tahirid Dynasty did by getting rid of Ummayyids and help Al Abbas family to setup the Abbasid Dynasty and thus placing Persians in high positions such as Vizier, Top Military Commander, Treasurer, etc. But we must realise that Abumoslem and Tahirid Dynasty were only after their own gains rather than what's best for Persians.

Abumoslem killed Behafarid a Zoroastrian priest who led a revolt against the Arabs!

Abdullah I of Tahirid Dynasty banned Persian language and forced the population to speak Arabic.

Ofcourse I understand certain Mullah's preference of Imam Reza to any Abumoslem and Tahirid rulers. After all Imam Reza did nothing against the Persian population and he was a mixed Arab-Berber. Persians killed Persians! Later in history most Zoroastrians were killed by Iranian Turks and Muslim Persians. That's our history. A land full of betrayal.

If I would name a club in Mashhad I would choose any name from the following:

Partava
                            Ashkani
                            Khorasan
                            Tus
                            Noghan
                            or even in English form such as Parthians, Parthia.
                            Well said ...

Comment

Tof beh sharafe bi sharafeshoon

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Siahjamegan ==> Mashhad

The name of the city is better than any other name. Mashad United (MU). or Mashad City (MC).
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X