X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siah Jamegan to change their name at Imam Jomeh's request

تغیر نام "سیاه جامگان" پس از انتقاد علم*الهدی
    کد خبر: ۲۷۵۱۵۷۱۳ خرداد ۱۳۹۵ - ۱۵:۴۸
    به زودی نام باشگاه سیاه جامگان به مشهد الرضا تغییر خواهد کرد.

به گزارش خبرآنلاین؛ پس از دیدار آیت الله علم الهدی با مدیر کل و معاونین ورزش و جوانان و روسای هیات*های ورزشی استان،امام جمعه مشهد خواستار تغییر نام باشگاه سیاه جامگان ابومسلم شد.

ایشان با بیان اینکه چند سال پیش هم نامه ای را برای تغییر نام این تیم نوشته بودند در این مورد گفتند:«یکی از باشگاه های قدیمی ایران را به نام یکی از دشمنان سرسخت امام رضا(ع) نامگذاری کرده*اند. ابومسلم دشمن شیعیان بود و یک انسان جانی، بی*باک و بی*بند وبار بود که مایه ننگ اسلام است. آن وقت نام او که یکی از سرسخت ترین دشمنان امام رضا(ع) بود روی یکی از قدیمی ترین تیم های خراسان است.»

این در حالی است که در پی این انتقادها مهدی برادران رییس هیات فوتبال مشهد هم عنوان کرده که به زودی جلسه*ای با حضور عباسی مالک و فرهاد کاظمی سرمربی سیاه*جامگان با امام جمعه مشهد برگزار می کنند تا برای تغییر نام سیاه جامگان تصمیم گیری شود.»

New name to be Mashhad AlReza..................LOOL

Comment

Khahr harchi Imam eh! ... bego khar Jendeh .. Mashhad ke eers e imam reza nist ke begi Mashad Alreza!!! ...

Comment

At this rate, sooner or later our clubs names will sound almost as identical to that of our southern neighbors such as: Al Ain, Ommolsalam, Al Ahali etc.

These guys love Arabizing us.

Comment

I pray to god someone stop this, there is nothing wrong with Aboomoslem. Please, Mr.Taj or someone.

Comment

Idiot bisavads.

Comment

*Facepalm* ....start of the Imam clubs
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

It is like if they change the name of Manchester United all of a sudden to Manchester Jesus Believers FC just because some people got offended because there was a devil on the logo. People in Mashhad love the name and image of Aboomslem and to change that will ruin their interest into their team. If managment wants to change the name they have to ask for the input of the people, because without fans football is nothing!

Comment

Wait a minute! Is Siah jamegaan hamoon Abu Moslem? I am confused!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jomohoori Eslami... what can I say.

Lanat.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      I pray to god someone stop this, there is nothing wrong with Aboomoslem. Please, Mr.Taj or someone.
                      Are you kidding? This guy's word is final. Only one person in Iran can over rule him and no one else. That one person does not like football so name change will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Wait a minute! Is Siah jamegaan hamoon Abu Moslem? I am confused!?

Abumoslem had two license-owners. The guy who won the ownership kept Abumoslem and then that team relegated and basically demolished I think dissappeared from the scence, last year was playing in Division 2 or 3 that is very bad 4th/5th tier league! The guy who lost, started a new club and because he wanted the name to have Abumoslem called the club Siahjamegan Abumoslem. If the owner of Siahjamegan Abumoslem had won the license battle, the real Abumoslem would have been functioning well and possibly in Pro League or Azadegan. Mashhad is sad, no one can breath there. I don't care I support Persepolis, there is no hope for sports and arts in that city.

Comment

We should have 12 teams. Their names should be Ali, Hassan, Hossein Zeinolabedeen............................down to Mahdi. Dasteh 1 should be Ali Akbar & Ali Asghar & Abolfazl and Malek Ashtar.

Comment

Mashad Al Reza soorakheh

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                              Abumoslem had two license-owners. The guy who won the ownership kept Abumoslem and then that team relegated and basically demolished I think dissappeared from the scence, last year was playing in Division 2 or 3 that is very bad 4th/5th tier league! The guy who lost, started a new club and because he wanted the name to have Abumoslem called the club Siahjamegan Abumoslem. If the owner of Siahjamegan Abumoslem had won the license battle, the real Abumoslem would have been functioning well and possibly in Pro League or Azadegan. Mashhad is sad, no one can breath there. I don't care I support Persepolis, there is no hope for sports and arts in that city.
                              Thank you for the reply. It's a shame, I remember Abu Moslem being a great team, producing and presenting many talented prospects to our football.

If I a not mistaken, the birth of Siah jamegaan was accompanied and contributed by Khodadad as well? Nonetheless piss poor management I. The country has cost tons of waste and disappointments!

Comment

Working...
                              X