Ali Karimi to return to Bayern Munich for coaching classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi to return to Bayern Munich for coaching classes

I think he is getting his UEFA Licenses at Bayern but the Khabar Online report is not clear.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=298826

Would be nice to see Ali back in Germany.

Every time I see a picture of him or read an article about him in Germany I get nostalgic. Now just imagine an Ali Karimi who is coaching in Germany.

I'm not too sure about this either but I'm hoping Karimi will follow Mahdavikia's footsteps when it comes to coaching. I also hope if he does decide to do this that he is serious about it.

Comment

honestly I loved Ali Karimi but i just think he woudn't make a good coach. Good players often end up as bad coaches. Although Mahdavikia can do very well I see the potential in him.

Comment

This is my view of Ali Karimi. He is lazy. When he was in UAE, he showed up late, slept until 1pm, ate two to three Kentucky Fried chicken portions and avoided practice as much as he could. Because of his talent in dribbling, he got away with his laziness.

Moreover, because of his lack of cooperation, he cannot be a good coach. Part of a coach's job is to be a politician, he is not.

However, I wish Ali Karimi the best. He won't be Mehdi Mahdavi-kia. Kia is a special and unique person among many football players.

Even Hashemian does not come close to Kia for his contribution to Iran's football with his youth groups.
        Kudus to Mahdavi kia, and thank you to Ali Karimi to his contributions to Iran's football.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Shireh Ali Karimi
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

daaash Ali Karimi...!! SHIREH..!!

that is great news.... best wishes ali

Comment

Comment

Because of His name, In a about 5 years he will be appointed the head coach of Perspolis with a fat paycheck and run the club to the ground within 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Lazy Ali Karimi
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Because of His name, In a about 5 years he will be appointed the head coach of Perspolis with a fat paycheck and run the club to the ground within 2 years.
                    your mixing the 2 Ali s there..! your presume AK8 to become another Daie..!!

Comment

first he should take some attitude classes at an english boarding school, will help him in the long run

Comment

Working...
                      X