Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman and Soroush, welcome to Persepolis!

Comment

The new players, Soroush and other guy, now have to show that they can handle the pressure. coming to Perspolis is one thing, performing at Perspolis is another.
      We have had many players who came to our team but were not able to deliver. We'll have to wait and see. it's gonna take them some time to fit in. but perspolis is a pretty decent team right now so that should hep the new guys.

Alipour is on the hot seat now. He either needs to step up or he is going to be sitting on the bench.

We still need another striker to back up Taremi, and a LB (or a CB if we move Ansari to LB). I prefer a new LB. Alvanzadeh came to Perspolis as a LB. Wish we could try him at that spot.

Comment

Sourosh really deserves to go to Europe. I would definitely see him as a TM starter.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
          The new players, Soroush and other guy, now have to show that they can handle the pressure. coming to Perspolis is one thing, performing at Perspolis is another.
          We have had many players who came to our team but were not able to deliver. We'll have to wait and see. it's gonna take them some time to fit in. but perspolis is a pretty decent team right now so that should hep the new guys.

Alipour is on the hot seat now. He either needs to step up or he is going to be sitting on the bench.

We still need another striker to back up Taremi, and a LB (or a CB if we move Ansari to LB). I prefer a new LB. Alvanzadeh came to Perspolis as a LB. Wish we could try him at that spot.
          This. Perfectly said. If a player can perform consistently at that level they can do well on most stages. That is why so many Persepolis players get called up to TM (skills + handling pressure).

Comment

I think we should bring back Sasan Ansari as our forward. Taremi scores one good goal and wastes 5-10 more easy goals. Taremi maghroor shode hashie ham dare. Hamishe midonestam ke zarfiate maroof shodano nadare. Ziad be darde ma nemikhore ofto khiz ziad dare. Baraye emsal ya sale bad majborim azash estefade konim vali omidvaram zoodtar bere Europe. Ma ham ye mohajeme 6 dong biarim.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but although the whole game plan changed when we went down to 10 men, there were a couple of times in the game when I saw a glimpse of what Soroush Rafiee can add to our offense. and I tell you, it looked pretty good.
              lets see if this guy can develop into a complete Center field player under Branko and also that he can handle the added pressure of wearing Perspolis jersey.

Terrible Decision by Branko to take out Alipour. I felt so bad for him.

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Taremi scores one good goal and wastes 5-10 more easy goals.
              I watched the whole game and I didn't see any of that. Yes he was too selfish in one occasion towards the end of the game, but I didn't see any real scoring opportunity that he missed. I actually thought he had one of his better games today specially after we went down to 10 men. He was moving from box to box all the way to the end. and his goal was a beautiful and "smart" goal.

Comment

This is how SS fan ridiculed Ali Karimi and made him their worst nightmare. Ali Karimi's story started from this match.

Comment

Rabikhah will be out for 4 weeks.

The good news is, that Branko will be finally forced put another player as LB.

Comment

Congratulations for the sweet victory.
                    Great game by our players. I was very impressed with Soroush and Moharrami. And glad to see Alipour finally scoring a goal after a long drought. He's still very young and can develop into a promising player. Too bad we will miss Ansari and Mosalman in the next game due to suspension. All in all:

PERSPOLISE ZELZELE MAHBOOBE HARCHI DELE

Comment

Dear Comrades,

This team needs to be stopped, before terrorizing the entire PGL teams, with their utmost brutal destruction of all opponents in their matches. Someone needs to put a stop to this inhumane terrorizing fashion conducted by the mighty Reds!

And who better than the IFF and IR to carry out the above mission? Name one other entity to successfully achieve such F. Up!

Comment

Curious to see if Branko has learned anything in the ACL. I expect he hasn't given his recent antics but lets hope we can at least be a pain to Arab teams.

Comment

If PP wins the IPL CQ will become the first ever coach to win a domestic league without sitting on the bench a single time .

Comment

champions league champions league ma darim miayim

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Curious to see if Branko has learned anything in the ACL. I expect he hasn't given his recent antics but lets hope we can at least be a pain to Arab teams.
                              The squad compared to 2015 is completely superior. And we could've made it to the 1/4-finals back then. So 1/4-finals should be our lowest expectation (at least it's my expectation).
                              Btw. Branko is in regular touch with Zlatko Dalic, who made it to the final with Al-Ain. Maybe he gave him some advises.

Comment

Can anyone give me a good reason why Mosalman does not get called up to TM?

Technically he is one of, if not the best Iranian player (inside or outside Europe). He is just as good as Rafiei. So why is he not getting called up? As far as I remember he never had a falling out with CQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X