Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ he had an argument with the 4th ref based on the commentator and not with the decision or the 1st ref.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ he had an argument with the 4th ref based on the commentator and not with the decision or the 1st ref.
      The argument was base on the fact of
      Why is the ref checking his head set and telling everyone to wait
      To see if it was a faul inside or outside.
      Persepolise newspaper will cover all this
      If you have telegram check it out.

Comment

Oh i see thank for the info . Whatever happened i've never seen him this angry.

Comment

There was no VAR, so who are they talking with? the ref needs to call something before they ask somebody to OK it. I think that's why Yahya was furious. There are other hands involved in our football indeed. Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 11.45.49 PM.png

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176504...88%D8%B1%DB%8C
          Last edited by webmaster; 06-30-2021, 11:46 PM.
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

There was no VAR, so who are they talking with? the ref needs to call something before they ask somebody to OK it. I think that's why Yahya was furious. There are other hands involved in our football indeed. [ATTACH]19033[/ATTACH]

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176504...88%D8%B1%DB%8C
            I understand koka what you saying but didn't the refs talk to each other well before VAR? thats why they have the headsets. Correct me if im wrong but referee did talk to each others before VAR?

Also If i'm not making a mistake it the same thing happened for sepahan vs mess where the referee did the same.

Overall behavior of yahya cant be justified (well atleast for me). Yahya is a gentleman and no one expected that from him, maybe ghalenoi or some other low level coaches but from I deffo wasn't expecting that kind of behavior . i'm sure he just lost it for sec.

Hopefully one day he can take team melli to world cup

Comment

Machin sazi 0
              Yekpahan 0
              Half time
              If only machine can get a tie..

Comment

Yek pahan SCORED a lucky goal
                We still up 2 points.
                Ss tied.

Going to ahvaz is a headache minimum 1pt i think
                Yahyayeh napeloooooon
                Will win 1-0

Comment

Persepolis vs foolad
                  Tuesday 7/6. 10:05 am pacific time
                  The genius that schedule this match forgot to check international calendar its sane day and time
                  As euro semifinals
                  Anyway
                  This is MUST NOT LOSE MATCH in ahvaz hell in JULY.we missing sarlak but everyone rlse should be good to go
                  Including amiri maybe kamal is forced back if not combo of ahmad noor and sharifi will be dmf
                  Amiri is my opinion can play that position as well we shall see.if we can some how get 3pt then GOLAT =5 stright championship in league is ours.
                  Memo to k6seh f.c fans with their fake 4 THERE WAS A 2-2 between that 4 stright derby you been claiming
                  This is an sctual stat and it be our SECOND golat we did first 5 in the row back in the 1980s.
                  Lak
                  Shiri
                  Aghaie
                  Seyed
                  Kanani
                  Noor
                  Amiri
                  Pahlavan
                  Torabi
                  Alishah
                  Shahriyar
                  Should be the line up, alishah has proved himself and has forced himself to even nonbelievers of him , yahya will ho with him instead of issa

Comment

Kananizadegan was invited
                    To komiteh enzbati
                    2 days before foolad match

Comment

so exactly similar incident happened in zob ahans game. The ref went and spoke to his assistant! Now it makes me wonder if they would've acted properly against yahya (who i really respect), this nasty behavior would've actually happened?!

They should banned gordan for 1 season.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        so exactly similar incident happened in zob ahans game. The ref went and spoke to his assistant! Now it makes me wonder if they would've acted properly against yahya (who i really respect), this nasty behavior would've actually happened?!

Mr.milad
                        Is persepolis your team?
                        If not who is your team in iran?

Thanks

Comment

Thats not what exactly happened
                          Khorshidi was talking in to his head set
                          Not with his assistant but god knows who.

Yahya to missed tomorrow match with foolad due to
                          That yellow he got.

Comment

Wow that’s shocking stuff….100% agree they need to make an example out of him to ensure this kind of ugly behavior is never repeated. Should be banned for half a season at the minimum I think 1 season is deserved though.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Wow that’s shocking stuff….100% agree they need to make an example out of him to ensure this kind of ugly behavior is never repeated. Should be banned for half a season at the minimum I think 1 season is deserved though.
                              They suspended saket ilhami for 6 months doing half of what gordan did
                              He be gone for the whole calendar year

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                absolutely disgusting behavior ! Its not the first time we've seen it. Hopefully they start giving out proper suspension.

He should be banned + fined (100 million toman)

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Yahya to missed tomorrow match with foolad due to
                                That yellow he got.
                                Yellow card? It should've been straight red + proper suspension. If that would've happened then non of this IPL players would dare to do that. Its not just Yahya I've seen gholami and voria do it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X