Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Torabi with a beautiful goal. 2-0 so far.
    I know alot of people understandably don't like Torabi because of his political viewpoints, but he has been excellent in football in the past year.
    I thought his recent performances in TM were his best in a long long time (since Montenegro friendly in 2017).

There is a lot of competition for wide areas in TM. I think Ghayedi, Mohebbi, Torabi, ARJ are all competing for a couple spots (if we need to announce a 23 man squad for WcQ/WC) considering gholizadeh seems to be a lock moving forward.

Comment

Torabi is the most effective and skilled winger we have at the moment I’ll take him over JB, Gholi, etc.

He just simply dominated too often both for club and country for him to not be a starter in TM at this point.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Torabi is the best player of IPL

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the strongest Persepolis in last two decades.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nobody talking about Golmohammadi's annoying behavior towards the referee today?

Comment

Only Perspolis fans here watch the matches in the Iranian league.
              Today the referee has blundered twice in favor of Perspolis, but because Perspolis fans are the only ones who talk about the Iranian competition, this has of course not been discussed here.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                Today the referee has blundered twice in favor of Perspolis, but because Perspolis fans are the only ones who talk about the Iranian competition, this has of course not been discussed here.
                Perspolis fan here. We got lucky today. That was an obvious penalty for Sirjan.
                I'm not even sure wtf Yahya was yelling about.

On the subject of Torabi, let's not get too carried away. The dude is streaky as hell, and couldn't even last in a the Qatar league. Good player to have on the bench for TM though. His energy is a definite plus if you bring him on when the opponent is tried.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Perspolis fan here. We got lucky today. That was an obvious penalty for Sirjan.

On the subject of Torabi, let's not get too carried away. The dude is streaky as hell, and couldn't even last in a the Qatar league. Good player to have on the bench for TM though. His energy is a definite plus if you bring him on when the opponent is tried.
                  Thank you for your honesty. I appreciate it.

Comment

As my dad thought me
                    "Enemy will never pray for you"
                    And the older i get
                    The more i come a cross this sentence.
                    LAI LAI LAIlai lai lai lai lai lai lai
                    Lai lai lai lai lai lai lai
                    Perspolis ghaheremon mishe
                    Khoda midoneh keh hageshe
                    Cheshmeh Hasoda K666666r Beshe
                    persepolis gahremon mishe
                    Persepolose gahremon misheh
                    Galenoieeee yadet basheh
                    Yahyaaaaa sarvareteh
                    6taya

Comment

Tomorrow morning we want ss to win to keep pressure on yekpahan ,
                      If ss is not in the race the last day when they play yekpahan they will open the goal up for yekpahan.
                      Hopefully ss wins and yekpahan tie machinsazi first match between them was 3-3.

Amir galenoie got 8taye in 2 matches with us

Comment

Nobody talking about Golmohammadi's annoying behavior towards the referee today?
                        Golmohammadi's annoying behavior towards the referee today :-)

A lot of these so called Refs in Iran need even more than this.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Wow I was totally shocked. Whoever watched Golmohammadi playing in team melli knows that he was one of the calmest person in TM! Even during his coaching in zob ahan, perspolis and padide I have never seen him behave like that! Infact I have never ever seen golmohammadi behaving like this . I'm not even sure if it was him!!! My question is why didn't ref give him red card behaving like that?

The ref didn't call Sirjan's penalty and got verbally abused by golmohammadi! damn ! ONLY in IRAN

Comment

^ we really cannot judge him because we only saw one side of the story. Maybe the Ref said Khafeh Sho or something to him.. Then he had all the right to defend himself. We all know him, so there must be something we all are missing.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 06-30-2021, 06:10 PM.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Here is why yahya was mad
                              we dont have var in our league
                              So who the hell the ref is checking with pointing upstairs to the players talking in his head set
                              Yahya was saying if is a pk call it
                              Why you call fk and then who you checking with now
                              If we have a var which someone is checking on cellphone and leting a ref know
                              Thats fine
                              It needs to be clarified before the game start and teams need to be notify
                              I dont belame yahya getting mad
                              Because the ref was doing same thing when we played in rafsanjan.
                              Now we have 6tayee kiseh fans which their biggest accomplishment ever is winning
                              Amjadiyeh cup the other one chicken tikka cuperr acl playing f.c kerachi and banghali united in 4 team tournment
                              And hasnt won a cup since obama administration first term coming out trying make our win today against a very strong team look weak.
                              Memo to k6seh f.c fans worry about your own team, very soon you be playing a real
                              Asian team call alhilal under iran games dont want you get 8tayee like galenooe fid against us this year ,and your ostoreh farhad majidi has one goal less then
                              Golamreza rezaie in tm, who can forget majidi goals against maldiv and guam when we where up 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                ^ we really cannot judge him because we only saw one side of the story. Maybe the Ref said Khafeh Sho or something to him.. Then he had all the right to defend himself. We all know him, so there must be something we all are missing.
                                It could be true , I'm not judging golmohammadi but im saying he has been in worse situation (against arabs) and never acted like that (atleast i've never seen it). Also koka i doubt ref wanted to provoke him or anything like that, if the ref wanted to treat him in a nasty way he would've give him a red card . I think ref was waayyy to nice to him, that behavior deserved at least a red card (i think we all can agree to that).

Btw koka i personally like yahya, if you check my posts i've been saying he should be our Team melli manager. However i have im not really sure about him now, looking at the way he behaved i don't think he is not mature enough to take the position.

I honestly think he should be punished by "komiteh enzebati" so he can learn from it. After skocic is gone i want him to take the job and become our national team coach. He trully deserves it hopefully by that time he is matured enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X