Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    Our rb position went south ever since shiri handball in the acl final AND sepayan stealing daniel esmailifar from us.
    NEMATI is bug games he is big risk and has shown that constantly but he is injured so his spot is vacate.
    SHIRI is the back up if he plays than
    Our midfield and forward ppsitio is clouded up since pahlavan is yahya "son" and alishah has forced himself to start eith his unbelievable games performances and if you recall the derby pahlavan was actually a rb with responsibility of playing gaedy only.
    if pahlavan play rb instead of shiri
    Than alishah can play rw and the forwards can be isa and shahriyar
    But if
    Shiri starts then either shahriyar or isa will be benched for alishah to start.
    I hope pahlavan get rb start he is capable .
    Haji our RB situation went south when we got shiri! One of the weakest RBs to wear the shirt IMO as bad as aghazamani, aliasgari, or khanzadeh. I think shiri has them all beat….he’s not good even for Iranian league standards.

I’d like to see Pahlevan tried there if we need him there because we’re honestly loaded in midfield. That is of course where Ehsan will be most effective but since we are that desperate in RB then I guess we have to try him out.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Haji our RB situation went south when we got shiri! One of the weakest RBs to wear the shirt IMO as bad as aghazamani, aliasgari, or khanzadeh. I think shiri has them all beat….he’s not good even for Iranian league standards.

I’d like to see Pahlevan tried there if we need him there because we’re honestly loaded in midfield. That is of course where Ehsan will be most effective but since we are that desperate in RB then I guess we have to try him out.
      Dont be surprise khanzadeh come to pp next year i hope not.

Pahlavan is a horse amount of running he do is ridiculous, when yahya tried amiri because of agaie covid situation in lb alot of eyebrows did rised and he started in tm in lb.
      Love to see Pahlavan rb he might even get a tm call up since we are thin in that position in tm as well.
      About shiri there is steong rumor going on he was paid by alnaser to do that handball in final which i dont believe it he lack of physical ability made him make that mistake and he has no bussiness wearing a pp Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        Dont be surprise khanzadeh come to pp next year i hope not.

Pahlavan is a horse amount of running he do is ridiculous, when yahya tried amiri because of agaie covid situation in lb alot of eyebrows did rised and he started in tm in lb.
        Love to see Pahlavan rb he might even get a tm call up since we are thin in that position in tm as well.
        About shiri there is steong rumor going on he was paid by alnaser to do that handball in final which i dont believe it he lack of physical ability made him make that mistake and he has no bussiness wearing a pp Jersey.
        Kateb for perspolis modir amel!!!!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nemati will miss the game against Mes Rafsanjan. Amiri and Kamyabinia are likely to be out as well.

I guess we will see Shiri as RB and an unchanged line-up to the Tractor game.

Comment

The 2 YEKPAHANI fans which attacked the persepolis bus with grenades got 2 year ban from stadium.

Are you kidding me , at least it should of been a life time ban. This is perfect reason of saket has paid everyone off for yekpahan to win it all.
            With this kind of punishment handed out hell will break loos between the fans of these 2 teams.
            SHAME ON HASANZADEH .

Comment

Our players arrived in rafsanjan with warm greeting and chants of seyed jalaj seyed jalal.
              SALE ALLA MOHAMAD GHATEL SS AMAD
              Referung to issa alkasir
              All the games from here is a final.
              How yekpahan playing 2 days after us is mined bogling, since this gd race why how and we played sunday.

Comment

Very offensive line-up vs Mes Rafsanjan

Lak
                Shiri - Hosseini - Kanaani - Aghaei
                Sarlak
                Pahlevan - Alishah - Torabi
                Alekasir - Moghanlou

Comment

Where is Nour?
                  I know Nemati, Amiri and Kamal are injured though.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Kateb for perspolis modir amel!!!!
                    Better to say Mashsaeed lol

Comment

Abdi scored@80 min.
                      1-0 PP

Comment

Abdi is the definition of inconsistent. He could one day score against Brazil - next week struggle against a division 3 side in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Abdi is the definition of inconsistent. He could one day score against Brazil - next week struggle against a division 3 side in Iran.
                          He is still young, he'll grow into a good striker I believe (don't see him ever become great) but should be decent down the line
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Considering he is 22 and has great height/physique, I think Abdi has really good potential if he was to go to Europe and develop more.
                            The more I watch him, the more I become a fan of his game. He really has the clutch gene in him.

Comment

Gotta say I'm not impressed with Yahya in the past two matches.

For someone who's being considered as the next TM head coach, I can't see any major difference between what he would offer and what Skocic is giving us currently.

PP's defence looks shaky and with better finishing fro Mes this game should have finished a tie.

Comment

persepolis for all their flaws have a good chance to win this year's champions league. i hope irani team finally does it this year. dont care who

Comment

Working...
                                X