Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another deserved win. Congratulations to all Persepolis fans.

Comment

too bad for isa that we have so many good strikers right now. he is team melli quality. really smart player

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
          too bad for isa that we have so many good strikers right now. he is team melli quality. really smart player
          He should leave Iran if he wants a serious shot at TM. 3/4 of our top strikers play in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
            He should leave Iran if he wants a serious shot at TM. 3/4 of our top strikers play in Europe.
            too old, he's 31. plus persepolis needs him for their champions league run. they have a real shot to win it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
              too old, he's 31. plus persepolis needs him for their champions league run. they have a real shot to win it this year.
              We need to take things in context.

He is in no way close to TM, look at how many top quality strikers we have.

playing well in asia is not a litmus test for TM. Look at Alipour.

There are levels to this.

Comment

Shahriyar maganlou should ge a try
                He be good addition
                Once behind and Go in to direct
                TOOP BOLAND and ck he is deadly on the air
                And only 25
                UNFORTUNATELY IN IRAN system daie gets a call up at 24, taremi 25 and eisa is just talked about .
                ALSO SAEED aghaie for that rb position very good call up if ever milad or hajsafi cant play.

Anyway
                Persepolis ghahremon shodeh
                Hope for a Ss defeat or tie tomorrow to be cherry on the cake.

Comment

Alekasir is quality. Persepolis need him for ACL. If only we had this amount of high quality midfields and holding midfielders lol

Comment

Lol ha ha [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji38]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWfZiYl...dium=copy_link

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

This make a great wedding music
                      farhad ba hame podrash

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Holy shit this is so funny
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Persepolis x mess
                          Friday 8:15 am pacific time

The red-machine restarts the league to conquer unbelievable 5 league titles in rowon friday On asfaltfield in rafsanjoon. All these games are must wins because SEPAYAN and mr.crook saket have paid alot of money to alot of people to become a champ this year and we must take care of everygame. I be happy with a 1-0 victory there as the field is very home team favorite.
                          With nemati and amiri and kamal questionable for this match
                          I hope yahya starts pahlvan as Rb.
                          Lak
                          Aghaye
                          Kanani
                          Seyed
                          Pahlavan

Sarlak
                          Ahmad noor

Alishah
                          Torabi
                          Eisa
                          Shahriyar

Comment

In ghermeze mane doosesh daram kheili ziad ghahremani behesh miad [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWfjQvl...dium=copy_link

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              Persepolis x mess
                              Friday 8:15 am pacific time

The red-machine restarts the league to conquer unbelievable 5 league titles in rowon friday On asfaltfield in rafsanjoon. All these games are must wins because SEPAYAN and mr.crook saket have paid alot of money to alot of people to become a champ this year and we must take care of everygame. I be happy with a 1-0 victory there as the field is very home team favorite.
                              With nemati and amiri and kamal questionable for this match
                              I hope yahya starts pahlvan as Rb.
                              Lak
                              Aghaye
                              Kanani
                              Seyed
                              Pahlavan

Sarlak
                              Ahmad noor

Alishah
                              Torabi
                              Eisa
                              Shahriyar
                              Has pahlavan been playing as a RB recently now too? I don’t get it, are we that low in RB depth in Iran? First nemati and now Pahlavsn being converted to an RB is a crime with how good pahlavan can be as a winger/forward. For Asian standards he is a very solid player.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Has pahlavan been playing as a RB recently now too? I don’t get it, are we that low in RB depth in Iran? First nemati and now Pahlavsn being converted to an RB is a crime with how good pahlavan can be as a winger/forward. For Asian standards he is a very solid player.
                                Our rb position went south ever since shiri handball in the acl final AND sepayan stealing daniel esmailifar from us.
                                NEMATI is bug games he is big risk and has shown that constantly but he is injured so his spot is vacate.
                                SHIRI is the back up if he plays than
                                Our midfield and forward ppsitio is clouded up since pahlavan is yahya "son" and alishah has forced himself to start eith his unbelievable games performances and if you recall the derby pahlavan was actually a rb with responsibility of playing gaedy only.
                                if pahlavan play rb instead of shiri
                                Than alishah can play rw and the forwards can be isa and shahriyar
                                But if
                                Shiri starts then either shahriyar or isa will be benched for alishah to start.
                                I hope pahlavan get rb start he is capable .

Comment

Working...
                                X