PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos... - Page 9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,779 Times in 4,121 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Just watched this beautiful video on Footballitarin and it reminded me of how oghdeyee both Maziyar Zare and Pejman Nouri are. Both these players as soon as scoring on their former team (Perspolis) they start celebrating in an over-exaggerated manner running around, jumping up and down like headless chickens!

Of course a player should celebrate against any team, be it their former team and what not, but these 2 guys take it to the next level with their over the top celebration.

Props and mad respect to Cristiano Ronaldo, he has a big heart!

Edit: LOOL sorry just noticed I forgot to put the video hahaha you were probably thinking WTH is he talking about??? LOL my bad!

Last edited by Keano; 06-14-2016 at 11:42 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,858 Times in 5,173 Posts
    Perspolis will wear GIVOVA.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,746 Times in 4,473 Posts
    Seems as though GIVOVA is the new Uhlsport in Iran.

One day I hope to see a variety of decent European brands in our league. Not just the same brand in 75% of our clubs.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Who is there left to replace taremi's goal scoring.I am beginning to think no one as from the looks of it his going to go to Greece now.
    "And until I am the monarch, I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. Until I am alive, I prevent unpaid, forced labor. To day, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion. People are free to live in all regions and take up a job provided that they never violate otherís rights."-Koroush Kabir

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
    Who is there left to replace taremi's goal scoring.I am beginning to think no one as from the looks of it his going to go to Greece now.
    I think a foreign player will replace him. It has been reported that a foreign player, who has worked under assistant coach Srten Cuk is on PP's radar.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 700 Posts
    Someone at Perspolis has to explain why they couldn't sign Kanaani. It coldn't possibly be over money. I have a feeling that this had something to do with Persplis signing Jalal Hosseini and Kanaani feeling that he might not be guaranteed a starting roster spot.

Power Member

Thanks
    ^or maybe branko didn't want him?What I want to know is what's going on with rezaeian?Where is he I have a feeling his going to show up just like Kanaani with the blues.
    "And until I am the monarch, I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. Until I am alive, I prevent unpaid, forced labor. To day, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion. People are free to live in all regions and take up a job provided that they never violate otherís rights."-Koroush Kabir

Power Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    I think a foreign player will replace him. It has been reported that a foreign player, who has worked under assistant coach Srten Cuk is on PP's radar.
    Ya I remember reading about that a few weeks back when Brando came back.But you would think by now they would of signed him.
    I just think branko might be in trouble bc we wouldn't expect anything less then both trophies and a great run in the ACL this year.I don't think Reds have a strong front line without a proven goal score,for god sake they are going to lose the leading scorer of the league and they haven't done anything to replace him with and league is going to start up in a month.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,247 Times in 907 Posts
    Its a shame that Branko has become a product of IRR. If I were a PP supporter which Im not, I would push to have Branko replaced. Disgrace to our football

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
    What I want to know is what's going on with rezaeian?Where is he I have a feeling his going to show up just like Kanaani with the blues.
    He hasn't showed up in training and Branko told that he unaware of where he is. Branko wants to punish him. If he doesn't show up tomorrow, then it will become a serious case.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 277

You do not have permission to view the list of names.