Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
    those fans are the core perspolis supporters. They have the influence to sway the overall fan sentiment very well. They are a loud minority, granted they are a relatively big minority.
    Rizespor got a steal with taremi, because let's face it, Perspolis is a stronger team then they are. Those people who say Perspolis would have lost to this team last season are just delusional and in denial of the strength of some ipl sides.
    Rezaian is a good player, he just needs to be under the guidance of a good coach. Branko frankly is a good coach, the best in Iran for sure but I'm hoping this new guy will be able to take these two guys to a higher level.

We should not rely on buying too many foreigners. They don't show up usually when it comes to game day. That Brazilian fool for ss last season was the worst player I've ever seen in my life.
    Perspolis needs to be like barça and be looking out for its youth players. These kids we have in Iran are talented, but seriously need good coaching. Not a motivator like yavari, alidoosti etc, but a coach who will teach them patience and heads up play. Perspolis will have a tough season but they will be a contender like last season.
    Please explain to me with what logic and evidence you concluded that Persepolis is "'much stronger than rizepor". Rizepor has players from bundesliga, belgian league etc. what does Persepolis have? Mohsen mosalman? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Please explain to me with what logic and evidence you concluded that Persepolis is "'much stronger than rizepor". Rizepor has players from bundesliga, belgian league etc. what does Persepolis have? Mohsen mosalman? [emoji23][emoji23]

The same logic that tells him Nourollahi is extremely overrated
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

firstly you misquoted me, when did I say they were much stronger? There is a big difference between a stronger side and a much stronger side. Secondly, it seems as if players past exploits at foreign leagues has a strong bearing over what is considered a strong team. By that logic Al-Sadd or any arab team should be able to dismantle domestically based teams with ease. That obviously isnt the case.
        You put too much bearing on the effect of indvdual players it seems, and don't look at the side as a whole. Last seasons Perspolis had 5 or 6 NT players as well, but thats not even the point. Perspolis played good football in a relatively physical and technical league. They came in second only bc of gd, while rizespor was battling to stay alive.

and yea nourallahi sucks even branko realized that he isnt starting 11 material at the end of the season. He wouldn't have started had it not been for the lack of depth we had on the bench.

Comment

I think PP should go after Mehdi Sharifi. He was under used in Teraktor, could really add dynamic striking abilities for PP.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            I think PP should go after Mehdi Sharifi. He was under used in Teraktor, could really add dynamic striking abilities for PP.
            He needs to stay at TS to complete sarbazi he is not going anywhere. He'll go back to sepahan at the end of next season more likely than not when his loan is over. Also he wasn't used much because he was injured for majority of the time he has been there.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He was too young for GN's taste. He prefers 30+ year old players.

Comment

Sharifi would never go to PP even if he didn't have to stay at Teraktorsazi for his sarbazi

Comment

This is PP's pre-season kit.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    This is PP's pre-season kit.
                    These are BEAUTIFUL well done by givova on this
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

^ This is a sexy jersey. Props to GIVOVA.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Antony Golec is obsessed with showing "6"

!

Welcome to Persepolis Golec!

Comment

^^i am sorry this is so "looos" whoever is teaching this guy to do this is not doing justice to iranian football.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

FC Persepolis 5 - FC Obolon-Brovar 2

Goal Scorers: Vahid Amiri (X2), Farshad Ahmadzadeh, Omid Alishah, Shahab Zahedi (fantastic strike!)

This Shahab Zahedi. He’s 20 years old and has already impressed in pre-season. If he continues like this, PP fans will soon forget about Taremi.

Comment

FC Persepolis 5 - FC Obolon-Brovar 2

Goal Scorers: Vahid Amiri (X2), Farshad Ahmadzadeh, Omid Alishah, Shahab Zahedi (fantastic strike!)

This Shahab Zahedi. He’s 20 years old and has already impressed in pre-season. If he continues like this, PP fans will soon forget about Taremi.
                              Man what could have been with this kid last season if he hadn't been suspended....

Also... LOL at poor Luka Maric, made the horrible mistake of tagging his wife/GF on an IG post and looking at her followers (over 3k now) the vast majority of them are Iranians

Some of the comments are hilarious. Pardon the language.

ماریچ این دوتا رو هم با خودت بیار ای روحیه ای بدن به بازیکنا

Luka has so many follower and also many comments on his posts. this made me to ask you this. does Luka want to stay at Perspolis? @patriciawnk

@patriciawnk hey girl please let him free ❤️❤️❤️❤️😉🙏

کفش هاش بده ناز نکن بذار بیاد سر تمرین😉😉

فقط میره تو تعطیلات میکنه میاد

U not sister's? I want to marry قیافمم خوبه

We love you and luka

كاش تو به جاي ماريچ بشي دفاع فيكس پرسپوليس

Please tell your husband that we remain at the club Persepolis and Persepolis team fans unannounced We want you to tell Luca and contract extension to stay at Persepolis after we begged my sister

Some Persepolisi asked her on IG "Where is my king patricia??" and she responded "@mahdishomali sleeping by my side 😉 "

I am literally dying reading some of these. God I love Iranians sometimes

http://www.pictaram.com/media/128362...568_1674920473

Comment

^^^

My goodness, our people from Iran embarrass the hell out of all of us on SM. How embarrassing are these comments? Eyne dehaati haaye nadid badid! Ughhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X