Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea why the PGL has not scheduled the remaining 7 matches after the last TM WC qualifying match on June 15. I can only fathom that they were hopeful that the group C matches would be suspended yet they have known for weeks that CAS will not do that. Either way, for those of us who can not read Persian (Farsi), a better source is persianleague.com .

Go Perspolis!

Comment

I read online persepolise fans
      Are planing revenge on sepahan
      Team for the sepayan vs peykan
      When sepayan visits peykan stadium.
      We persepolise fans condemn any violence towards opposition ..

Comment

Yahya has been better for Persepolis than anyone could have imagined.

I’m just concerned about Persepolis bleeding out their better players.

Khalilzadeh, Bashar, and now Kaanani is set to leave as well.

It’s sad because the team would be even better if they stayed.

The bright side is that very much like CQ, yahya seems to know how to get good performances out of some very average players like abdi, pahlevan, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I think if he can win the Champions league, he deserves a crack at TM next.

Comment

Yahya would do a good job with TM and Bagheri as no2

Tbf even a tree could do a better job than this skokic

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Yahya has been better for Persepolis than anyone could have imagined.

I’m just concerned about Persepolis bleeding out their better players.

Khalilzadeh, Bashar, and now Kaanani is set to leave as well.

It’s sad because the team would be even better if they stayed.

The bright side is that very much like CQ, yahya seems to know how to get good performances out of some very average players like abdi, pahlevan, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm not a Perspolis fan but I will certainly credit Yahya for the job he's done. With the amount of talent turnover they have had in recent years, he has done a great job getting the most out of players such as Lak, Sarlak, Pahlevan, Moghanlou, Abdi after losing the likes of Taremi, Ramin, Alipour, Shoja, Beiro.
              If TM ever goes back to hiring an Iranian manager, Yahya would be my choice first.

Comment

Karim bageri will be at team melli at bahrain
                Bache sosola Sardar azmoun INA
                Better watch out
                Az agha karim CHAK NAKHORAN

Dasteh agha Karim goleh
                Harki nakhoreh kholeh😉

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  Karim bageri will be at team melli at bahrain
                  Bache sosola Sardar azmoun INA
                  Better watch out
                  Az agha karim CHAK NAKHORAN
                  Dasteh agha Karim goleh
                  Harki nakhoreh kholeh😉
                  better watch out lol. I hope he is not the guy pushing ridiculous inclusions like nourollahi and kamyabinia.

but I do agree overall, happy he is part of TM setup.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    better watch out lol. I hope he is not the guy pushing ridiculous inclusions like nourollahi and kamyabinia.

but I do agree overall, happy he is part of TM setup.
                    Karim wont have any saying on who to play who not to play.
                    He be practicing with our defense of midfielders and defenders most likely.
                    His main job will most likely be to unite the team, make sure the players dont stay up till 5am on their phones things like that. He be a great addition and the reason all hc want him around is he has mo egos.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                      I think if he can win the Champions league, he deserves a crack at TM next.
                      For sure! I say even if he takes us to the final and loses, he still deserves a seat as Iran head coach in the future.

Yahya is head and shoulders above the rest of our domestic based Iranian coaches. I may be a Queiroz shill on some occasions, but nothing would make me happier if ex-players/current coaches like Yahya, Mahdavikia and Hashemian take the job. Right now Hashemian is assistant but we don’t know yet what kind of mind he’s got for football as a head coach. Or Mahdavikia.

Comment

Here is the new OFFICIAL Persepolis Youtube channel. Pls subscribe:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_m...D82dVO13BP1hlg
                        Last edited by webmaster; 05-27-2021, 12:19 PM.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Persepolis lost in CAS regarding Calderon's unpaid wages.

Persepolis knew it was going to lose, it was just looking to delay things more.
                            Persepolis now owes Calderon 580,000 USD + 5% interest for every year delay.

Calderon was a good guy and a decent coach. He was never disrespectful. Pay him and let him relax.

No more foreign coaches and players when we don't have the money.

More of the money we made in the ACL the past few years will be wasted of fines and fees again. We already spent large amounts reimbursing Branko!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175904...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Is Persepolis really in some kind of trouble for posting something racist about Indians? I saw this garbage Esteghlal Twitter account mention something and I actually wanted to respond to it but didn’t want to do so before having all the information. When were we racist against Arabs or Uzbeks or even Asians?

I can’t help but think the admin of this garbage page is that guy siavash aryan (if I’m not mistaking his name) who used to be active here and post so much pro SS and anti PP garbage

https://twitter.com/esteghlalfc_en/s...603975687?s=21
                              Perspolis have been handed a one game spectator ban and a 17.5k USD fine. I have never witnessed a case where the fans would get punished over a club's misconduct.
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175913...AF%D9%86%D8%AF
                              Last edited by 04041374; 06-01-2021, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Perspolis have been handed a one game spectator ban and a 17.5k USD fine. I have never witnessed a case where the fans would get punished over a club's misconduct.
                                https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175913...AF%D9%86%D8%AF
                                Very common in Portugal to have closed games as punishment

Comment

Working...
                                X