Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOOAL!
    Great header by Abdi

Zob Ahan 1:2 Perspolis
    10 mins to go.

Comment

Two similar goals scored by Persepolis, this time Abdi header
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Great win from behind for us! Good subs. Abdi has been really poor the past few months, but he did well today.

Also Fooladshahr is actually a very nice stadium. Esfahan TV did a good job highlighting it today.

Comment

FT
          Zob Ahan 1:2 Perspolis

Wonderful comeback and important 3 points. Overall good game, even though we conceded a very silly goal. Also, a good response to the classless hooligans, who played with the lives of the team.

Comment

Sepahan are champions on goal difference right? damn that stings
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Our bus was again attacked with fireworks/explosives.
              I assume IFF will ban our bus driver.
              Here is the video of the bus after attack. This is horrible. There was broken glass inside the bus and it happened in the middle of the freeway. They were thankful of the bus driver who did not lose control. Players were shaken. Abdi said that his ears/head were still ringing. I am part Isfahani and I love Isfahan yet this is totally unacceptable and deplorable. I really think IFF should ban Isfahan from hosting any matches for the rest of this season. I am glad that Perspolis answered on the pitch even after Lak's blunder and won the match fare and square.

Go Perspolis!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...7%D8%A7%D9%86/

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Here is the video of the bus after attack. This is horrible. There was broken glass inside the bus and it happened in the middle of the freeway. They were thankful of the bus driver who did not lose control. Players were shaken. Abdi said that his ears/head were still ringing. I am part Isfahani and I love Isfahan yet this is totally unacceptable and deplorable. I really think IFF should ban Isfahan from hosting any matches for the rest of this season matches. I am glad that Perspolis answered on the pitch even after Lak's blunder and won the match fare and square.

Go Perspolis!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...7%D8%A7%D9%86/
                I used to be a big Sepahan fan. Sepahan is essentially the descendant of Shahin Isfahan and is linked to Persepolis - however their hooligans are really bad and absolutely hate us. Even Esteghlal fans don't get so violent with us.
                They need to find those responsible for this.

Comment

Here are the highlights of the match earlier today.

Go Perspolis!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...%DB%8C%D8%B3-2

Comment

Sad that we lost the championship due to goal difference, but we had a good season despite the circumstances. I think Yahya will really help grow the team and is the right person for the job. Hopefully we sign some good players, we see very depleted right now. We will win next year, we won enough times in a row for this not to sting that much lol but still sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Sepahan are champions on goal difference right?

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Sad that we lost the championship due to goal difference, but we had a good season despite the circumstances. I think Yahya will really help grow the team and is the right person for the job. Hopefully we sign some good players, we see very depleted right now. We will win next year, we won enough times in a row for this not to sting that much lol but still sucks.

There are still 7 games left.

PGPL will resume after the WCQ games.
                      Last edited by 04041374; 05-24-2021, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

OMG LOL I was so confused why the players weren't upset, thank you this makes so much more sense. My bad hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Where do you see that? All the live score sites says no more matches left?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            They just aren’t scheduled yet

Comment

I hate monday monday morning pp matches, it effects the whole week.
                              After sepayan fans "terrorist attack"on our bus which could of killed many people very easily this 3 points WAS a Must. Yahyah confused everyone with that lineup and alishah had his best game of the season.
                              I know everyone blaming lak errrrrr mirzakor style of goal conceding, but where is kananizadegan in the middle to give kamal an option to pass the ball to him? Kamal pass was horrible as well so i blame the goal on all 3 of them lak,kamal, kanani.
                              THE COMEBACK was sweet as it can be, and when raise the trophy this game should be on oir mined.
                              SEPAYAN started this terrorist act of bus attack ,
                              they will regret this. As there is only sepahan fans in isfehan ,there is pp fans all over iran from now on no city sepayan go in iran they be safe. They started this and pp FANS will revenge. AS WE PERSPOLISE fans condemn violence.
                              But there will be some fans who will seek revenge specialy in providence's when shole zard visits.
                              Saket has iff and sazman league in his pocket.
                              I am just glad we have a break and now all our attention will be on tm.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                23 weeks have been played. 7 are left. The fixtures for the next MDs will probably be announced in the next weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X