Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the point that nothing is above TM.
    A logic to use to convince Bronko respectfully is to tell him that CQ is not just any John Doe or mihani coach and in fact the training of PP players by CQ will make his job easier and in fact mutually his hard work will help CQ.
    They need to become friends and not act as adversaries. Mazloomi and GN definitely benefited from CQ training their players

Comment

Antony Golec is obsessed with showing "6"

Comment

LOL I'm liking golec already he's catching on fast!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

LOL you can tell he has a sense of humor and a fun guy. Hopefully he won't disappoint on the pitch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            Great that means he'll never get to go to Europe.
            yup he should have gone to europe

Comment

What the heck...

Please stop putting my team into shame. Perspolis is becoming the laughing stock of IPL
              http://cup.ir/sport/sportvideo/621/%...C%D9%88/135130
              Last edited by 04041374; 06-29-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

What is Golec drinking in the first picture?? Iranian version of red bull?

Comment

I didn't realize how big golec is....he is 6 foot 4, that's a good physical presence we need in the back. Him and Seyyed jalal should make a fine duo.

I want Branko to bring in a good foreign striker....we need to add two more foreign players and a young CB and then our transfer season is golden. We have loaded our team with fullbacks this transfer window but if we could get a quality striker and DM from abroad, I'd be happy. We haven't purchased anyone too pricy with the exception of beiranvand and Amiri so we can afford one or two more big contracts.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Just when we started to praise Perspolis fans for being so loyal and supportive last season they suddenly turn into idiots again, these are not fans for me anyway. And our supposed "professor" also turned into a snake. I thought this was the best pre-season, but have to take it back - really disappointing!

With Rezaeian gone, I personally don’t have any hope for Hosseini Mahini - no way for him to replace Rezaeian's energy on the right side. Sadegh Moharrami has to make it or else we will have a problem - and I still believe Vahid Amiri will be a flop, should have used the money to get some striker for Taremi.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Can fans of Perspolis with their 200 IQs please explain to the rest of us how the hell Rezaeian's leaving is supposed to be CQ's fault? If he's leaving because of Team Melli, why did Vahid Amiri, Jalal Hosseini and Beiranvand all come to Perspolis this year?! Beiranvand is trying to get the starting role over Haghighi right now. If CQ had told the players to stay away from Perspolis, why on earth would Beiranvand come to this club?

How can so many people be so damn gullible? If these idiots try to ruin the national team games I hope they get relegated to 2nd division. I'm disgusted by their stupidity.

Comment

good for both Taremi and Rezaian. Neither one of them was going to be any good to us, had they stayed. Taremi would have been unhappy for not having made it to Europe and Rezaian would have had to compete with other players and he wouldn't have liked that. Wish both of them the best. I would have rather seen Taremi stay for another year and help his team go far in ACL and help TM make it to the WQ and then he would have gotten offer from better leagues in Europe. Still, good for both of them. Taremi certainly has the tools and the skill set to move up to a better league.

We have to find a striker to take Taremi's place, but we don't have anyone available in Iran. either we have to bring in a foreign player, or we have to roll the dice with a player from Azadegan.

Comment

those fans are the core perspolis supporters. They have the influence to sway the overall fan sentiment very well. They are a loud minority, granted they are a relatively big minority.
                          Rizespor got a steal with taremi, because let's face it, Perspolis is a stronger team then they are. Those people who say Perspolis would have lost to this team last season are just delusional and in denial of the strength of some ipl sides.
                          Rezaian is a good player, he just needs to be under the guidance of a good coach. Branko frankly is a good coach, the best in Iran for sure but I'm hoping this new guy will be able to take these two guys to a higher level.

We should not rely on buying too many foreigners. They don't show up usually when it comes to game day. That Brazilian fool for ss last season was the worst player I've ever seen in my life.
                          Perspolis needs to be like barça and be looking out for its youth players. These kids we have in Iran are talented, but seriously need good coaching. Not a motivator like yavari, alidoosti etc, but a coach who will teach them patience and heads up play. Perspolis will have a tough season but they will be a contender like last season.

Comment

Perspolis fans have been a total disgrace on how they've been handling Taremi and Rezaeian's transfers, of course not all fans have been behaving in such shameful manner, we still have many fans with class.

On top of that Branko has shocked me on how he dealt with TM camps which ignited this whole fan-anger fiasco!

I am glad these 2 players moved to Turkey where they will practice harder and adapt into a more professional league and football structure. Har ki ke khoshesh nemiyaad, shall deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                              What is Golec drinking in the first picture?? Iranian version of red bull?
                              probabli rani

Comment

Real PP fans. I am so sorry for you. I know it is shameful.
                                But you well know that some idiots claiming PP fans are standing between us and the TM. That is never ever allowed. If this is what it at stake, then I will pray to God for PP and Brangoh and these idiot fans to disappear today.
                                Nothing, and nothings comes between us and TM and anything and anyone standing in between (including Brangoh and some idiot fans) have to get lost. Whoever that might be (including Karimi).
                                I am so sorry for you to be forced to keep up with idiots like Brabgohan and Karimi. It hearts I know, but nothing is above TM and CQ at this stage.

So Mr Brangoh, or Brangohan or Branghonoeie or whatever or whoever you really are: Stop ruining our WC appearance for second time. You stuffed it up badly in 2006 while you were in charge and you are doing the same now that you are not in charge.

Mr Brankodan, can't you just go home and leve us alone if you can't respect our TM coach?

Comment

Working...
                                X