Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
    ^or maybe branko didn't want him?What I want to know is what's going on with rezaeian?Where is he I have a feeling his going to show up just like Kanaani with the blues.

Branko said Kanaani didn't want to be with us but no one has explained why.

I am not bitter about it and I wish him all the best, but it seems rather odd that a young player like him, who plays a position we desperately need, who has been with us before, and seemingly ready to extend with us but out of sudden he ends up signing with SS.

Comment

Even after the TM camp has been cancelled, Rezaeian again didn't show up. This is becoming fishy.

Comment

I just lost my interest for the next season and my respect for Branko too. Regardless of his fantastic job to revive this team, I don’t want a coach that suddenly turns against the national team and becomes extremely "por-ruh" & arrogant after one good season. We are changing parts with Esteghlal - now they are trying to make Perspolis Anti-CQ since they realized SS was not enough.

Nothing is above TM and nothing is more important than a good world cup performance: IPL, Hazfi, ACL...nakhastim! , who the hell cares about titles if that means TM has to suffer for it, what matters is the spirit and soul of PERSPOLIS aka TEAM E MARDOM!! - and Branko is certainly NOT representing it. There is a reason why we are the most popular team in Asia, this drama is a big disgrace to our club and history!!!
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          I just lost my interest for the next season and my respect for Branko too. Regardless of his fantastic job to revive this team, I don’t want a coach that suddenly turns against the national team and becomes extremely "por-ruh" & arrogant after one good season. We are changing parts with Esteghlal - now they are trying to make Perspolis Anti-CQ since they realized SS was not enough.

Nothing is above TM and nothing is more important than a good world cup performance: IPL, Hazfi, ACL...nakhastim! , who the hell cares about titles if that means TM has to suffer for it, what matters is the spirit and soul of PERSPOLIS aka TEAM E MARDOM!! - and Branko is certainly NOT representing it. There is a reason why we are the most popular team in Asia, this drama is a big disgrace to our club and history!!!
          What Branko did, doesn't represent Perspolis.

Little reminder:
          Prior to the 1998 WC, Perspolis withdrew from the league to let their 10+ NT players participate at the WCQ qualifiers and upcoming TM camps, that were held simultaneously with the league. We had one of the best squads in the club's history. Out of all teams, Esteghlal became champions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997%E...zadegan_League
          Last edited by 04041374; 06-21-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Agreed. I love Persepolis and will support it always, but TM is the most important team in Iran, by far.
            It should always be priority.

Comment

All I got to say is shame on Branko. As a former TM coach who dealt with a lot of hashiyeh you can only feel disgusted that someone who knows the damage hashiyeh puts on TM is willing to be so senseless and put TM in harms way. Says a lot about his character.

On another note, I must say, this rezaeian situation of not reporting to camp is a little fishy. All players have resumed training after the cancelation of the TM camp except him.

I wonder if Branko's excessive purchase of fullbacks has anything to do with his absence. Mahini has been training with the team every day while he's been absent. Doubt he will go abroad which makes me wonder which PGL club could afford him? Gotta be wary of mansourian and SS.....
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                What Branko did, doesn't represent Perspolis.

Little reminder:
                Prior to the 1998 WC, Perspolis withdrew from the league to let their 10+ NT players participate at the WCQ qualifiers and upcoming TM camps, that were held simultaneously with the league. We had one of the best squads in the club's history. Out of all teams, Esteghlal became champions.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997%E...zadegan_League
                Good post my friend. Since you brought up the subject, check out this video and fast forward to minute 1:25, with special attention to what Farahani says around 1:50

Mohsen Safaei Farahani, the then President of the IRIFF, specifically stated that Mr. Ivic (like CQ) believed that the level and quality of our domestic league wouldn't allow the national team to be successful in international competitions if the IFF follows the same preparation/break schedules as other countries (almost exactly like CQ’s criticism of FIFA rules, and how they are designed for countries like Germany, not Iran).

For this reason, the federation as well as the clubs cooperated with the headcoach, by shutting down the league so that Ivic could treat the national team like a club, which gave him the opportunity to have special camps to increase the player's capabilities in terms of their fitness, etc.

CQ, like Ivic in '98, does not regard the level of the domestic Iranian league as providing the adequate preparation for the players to be ready for the international level. Unfortunately his plans, which were pre-approved in advance by various football authorities, were vetoed by a club coach. As was mentioned in the "TM News" thread, branko already had ample opportunity to raise his objections to the previously announced scheduling of the camps, but waited till recently. The timing appears odd, and makes me think he is up to something fishy.

"I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again", Branko Ivankovic Says

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/20...ivankovic-says

Apparently he gave an interview in the past where he stated that he would like to coach TM again in a World Cup. I just hope he is not deliberately plotting to sabotage TM's preparation so that the national team hits a rough patch during the qualifiers, causing CQ to be fired, and himself receiving the job, but it seems that he is not above that type of repugnant behavior.

Prior to returning to Iran in April 2015, branco was unemployed for one and a half years; I can't think of any half-decent head coach that remains unemployed for such a long period of time. His last coaching job before PP was in his own country (with Dinano Zagreb for the '13-'14 season) ..... which fired him after only five matches! (This is the same team that he brags about making Croation league champs in '06-'07). The season before that ('12-'13), he coached Al-Wahda in the UAE, which fired him after just one season! The season before that, ('11-'12) he coached Al-Ittifaq in KSA, which also fired him after one season. The season and a half before that (December 2009 - May 2011), he coached a team in the Chinese league, called Dong, lol, and was fired after only one and a half seasons! Notice a pattern of repetitive, short-term firings (from crappy teams as well)?

To put it charitably, a collective assessment of his coaching history, record/results, as well as the places where he coached post-TM, is not exactly enviable, lol. I get the impression that he only returned to Iran only because no other club in any other country would offer him a job, not because he is an Iran doost, or other charb zabooni he routinely spews during interviews. Ajab poroo, every other country fired him after very short-term periods of time, won’t offer him any job, but he comes into Iran after being unemployed for almost two years thinking that an internationally known and respected national team headcoach has to accommodate him?!

I won’t forget how in 2006 he chickened out and fled like a scared crook instead of returning with the national team to Iran; in an interview with BBC Persia in 2013 he said that the reason for his non-return was that he wanted to go back to Germany and watch the rest of the WC, complete BS, considering that CQ came back with the national team, explained himself, and then went back all the way to Brazil to watch the remainder of the tournament.

His recent actions only reinforce my previous thoughts about him; he is nothing other than an opportunistic, self-promoting charlatan that is only after money, and doesn't give a damn about Iran, its national team, or its people. Personality aside, he is nothing but a beekar, fourth rate-coach, but oddly enough he gets more respect in Iran, than a world class first rate coach like CQ ..... only in Iran I guess. I just can't see how a crook that has a repetitive history of getting fired from crappy teams like Dong and Al-Wahda, thinks he knows how to serve the interests of TM better than CQ, and that he has the necessary experience to lead Team Melli?!

Normally I would say shame on him, but he clearly doesn’t have any. BR-AN-G0H SANDWICH, you backstabbed TM ten years ago, and you're trying to sabotage it again
                Zendebahd Iran

Comment

What's even more embarassing is seeing some hard core sorkhabi fans attacking CQ's facebook. Some of the members here were supporting CQ vs GN when he wanted Team Melli players in his camp but now all of a sudden they're saying that Branko is right.

I'm also proud of a lot of members here who always take TM's side over their clubs. Without TM there would be no club anyways so I don't understand what their fuss is about.

Comment

Rezaeian again didn't show up. He recently told, that he couldn't reach an agreement with Perspolis and is absent due to private issues.

Comment

I can’t get over this. This was going to be the best pre-season preparation of the last years: We have the players, we had no hashyie, we have a TEAM, a proven coach knowing Iranian football, fans fully supporting the staff/team.... - but Branko managed to shit on the atmosphere and created problems for himself and the team that might hunt us for a long time. There are 2 questions that make me worry:

1) Why did he react so late? As far as I know CQ's plan for TM was already out some days before.
                      2) Why didn’t he talk to him personally? He knows exactly what it means to me a TM coach and how easy the media will pick up a fight

This really makes me question his agenda. To me it looks like he didn't really care about not having his players, but rather he WANTED this fight and hence was looking for a small reason to attack CQ, for whatever reason....

Nevertheless Branko was damn stupid in this case. Not only Perspolis will suffer, but he heavily boosted our rival Esteghlal with this reaction. Watch how they will prepare themselves with no hashyie, Mansourian was smart enough to make use of this opportunity. A "Fuck off" to all "fans" who now blindly turned against TM, you fools have no clue about what Perspolis truly means and why this team became the most popluar team of Asia!
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Exactly what you said. As for the bolded part, it is for Branko. He was the head coach of Iran 10 years ago and he should know better.

Team Melli over all the clubs and all the leagues. Lige Bartar, Russian League, Eredivisie.. Etc. it doesn't matter. The national team and national pride before all of that. Always!

Comment

نابغه ١٣ ساله ايرانى با پرسپوليس قرارداد بست

Iranian Messi signs with Persepolis. He is only 13 y.o but has huge potentials.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Apparently everyone in Iran is starting to become like Messi.. Smh

Comment

In today's training session, Perspolis received the Givova kits

Last edited by 04041374; 06-24-2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Great that means he'll never get to go to Europe.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X