Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. I think it’s just best to not say to much at a time like this..

But what I will say is this. For 3 years Persepolis reigned supreme as Iran’s top club, and then suddenly all the fans are upset while Esteghlal has financial support.

I’m not saying Esteghlal is to blame but you have to agree that politics due play a role in our football and this is surely a possibility that it was time to switch the table around.

And also, Hedayati who was a consistent financial supporter of Persepolis is now in prison.

Only God knows what’s happening behind the curtains.

I was never a fan of Branko but I respected his coaching for my favorite club. But even someone like Branko isn’t to blame because the issue is the current economic situation and i.r.

Branko is knowntk be an ass kisser of the regime but even ass kissers need their salaries paid on time.

I don’t know guys, it’s just an upsetting situation.

Comment

I don't think a lot of comments here are by PER fans.

Branco set the record as the best club manager in the history of Iranian football.

His record won't be touched for a long long time.

Goodbye Professor and good luck!

Comment

It seems PP managements are playing against TM interests :

- Trying to retain Beiro, Torabi, Alipour
        - Recall Taremi & Rezaeian from Rize. Now trying to recall Taremi to avoid having an other legionnaire
        - Having Branko playing against CQ

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Well im not surprised this happened . All the people that supported PP finacially and legally are all in jail right now. Also shame on those PP fans that said stuff like " this is not my Team melli" during asian cup and world cup, just to support this moron Brangoh.
          Milad jAn,

They didn't just say "in team mellieh man nist"

They also said "Persepolis team mellieh maneh!"

Originally posted by PSGman#19
          - Recall Taremi & Rezaeian from Rize. Now trying to recall Taremi to avoid having an other legionnaire
          They have been for a while. Not really PP management but the "overlords" behind the scenes.

Key thing to note is that this is just a subset of PP fans. It could just as well be SS fans, as we remember the shenanigans a few years ago...

As we can see on PFDC forum the vast majority of PP fans are great and would never say "in team mellieh man nist" etc... It is just the behind the scenes puppet masters and the social media influence which does this.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Beiro, Torabi and Alipour are good players. Persepolis has every right to sell them at a reasonable price.
            Taremi and Rezaeian messed up because of their own stupidity, not Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Beiro, Torabi and Alipour are good players. Persepolis has every right to sell them at a reasonable price.
              Taremi and Rezaeian messed up because of their own stupidity, not Persepolis.
              Selling at a reasonable price or retaining them is two different things. Except Moharrami, I didn't notice any legionnaire sent by PP recently contrary to SS, Sepahan or else

Comment

I know exactly why Branko left. And I also know why he came back in the first place. He came to redeem himself, and expected his hard work and effort that transformed PP to become a legitimate force in Asian club football to be rewarded by the IFF via another shot as the TM head coach. But instead he got the cold shoulder. What else did he need to do? Win the intercontinental club championship by beating Real Madrid with PP?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                  I know exactly why Branko left. And I also know why he came back in the first place. He came to redeem himself, and expected his hard work and effort that transformed PP to become a legitimate force in Asian club football to be rewarded by the IFF via another shot as the TM head coach. But instead he got the cold shoulder. What else did he need to do? Win the intercontinental club championship by beating Real Madrid with PP?
                  We didn't get out of the group stage this time.

Comment

Actually more than likely situation is that Iran is about to get bombed so he kinda peaced out. Lol
                    He does have a PhD, he's not stupid, couple that with the inflation and the currency losing 70 percent of its value.
                    He knew not only he wasn't paid, he was underappreciated by the IFF.
                    Anyways, I wonder if there's an announcement by the Croatian consulate for him to gtfo. Those are usually good indicators.

Comment

Actually more than likely situation is that Iran is about to get bombed so he kinda peaced out. Lol
                      He does have a PhD, he's not stupid, couple that with the inflation and the currency losing 70 percent of its value.
                      Anyways, I wonder if there's an announcement by the Croatian consulate for him to gtfo. Those are usually good indicators.
                      He sounds like a real man of the people for not telling a single Iranian soul that they are about to get bombed and his other populist reaction is to go to Saudi Arabia.

Comment

I'm not a Persepolis fan, but Branko has always been someone which I seriously didn't like because he's a sneaky guy.

Comment

Yes since we are about to get bombed and branko the genius phd decided to leave can you just go with him as well. Im sure you will fit in very well in his new residence.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            He sounds like a real man of the people for not telling a single Iranian soul
                            Leaving immediately after Angola without saying anything to the fans was disgraceful.

Actually, I know it isn't related to Persepolis but the Angola match still hurts - I sacrificed a lot at the time to make it to Leipzig and screamed my heart out. We were already out of the World Cup but still the amount of disinterest shown towards that game. I still can't believe it.

I know you can't tell properly from the clips but just see how bad our team's shape was, how undisciplined our setup despite having players the likes of which we haven't seen since (Mahdavikia, Karimi etc...). And how dark our future seemed despite having had so many good players.

Comment

I am not a Branko fan by any mean and as i said he is a snake! But you should remember that was 13 years a go and he was much younger, so he improved as a coach still few levels below CQ. Branko in his wet dreams can't get clubs and countries CQ coached(Real, ManU, and Colombia), enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I am not a Branko fan by any mean and as i said he is a snake! But you should remember that was 13 years a go and he was much younger, so he improved as a coach still few levels below CQ. Branko in his wet dreams can't get clubs and countries CQ coached(Real, ManU, and Colombia), enough said!
                                I agree with you. Branko was good at the IPL level and won a lot for Persepolis. It is impossible to deny that. They have a tough job to replace/replicate his success.

Just his character is the issue. People mention the zirzirak/slimy nature but for me the spinelessness was the main issue which he never changed from his TM days:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ss#post2635516

Comment

Working...
                                X