Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations everyone!

We need to work on continued progress. A solid rework of our defense is needed. I love Seyed Jalal but at the ACL level he can't carry us anymore with Arab teams constantly buying young speedy strikers. I know Budimir got the goal today but he still really seems out of place to me. We need to work on our transition play from Midfield to attackers if we want to go far next year.

Comment

Congratulations to Perspolis fans

Comment

We pulled it off but now we need to fix the squad, first thing is first, lets get a new striker, then get rid of Alishah, Budimir, Nemati, Khalilzadeh, Nourollahi, and bring a back up Hosseini (he should only play half the season now).
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Has Carlos send a congratulation message to Bronco yet?

Come on Carlos be a good sport.

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Originally posted by beri486 View Post

Why should he after what they did to him in Iran? he is in one of the best places in the world!! coaching a amazing team getting payed 3 million dollar. Branco can’t even dream about coaching lower club teams in Colombia

Congrats to Persepolis

But I will never support Branco for TM he is good for Iranian clubs but not international or foreign teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post

I can't believe what I'm reading....

Comment

Congrats. Did not see Bashar Resan in the celebrations. Does anyone know why?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  Congrats. Did not see Bashar Resan in the celebrations. Does anyone know why?
                  Surgery.

Comment

in case anyone was looking to purchase a persepolis jersey: https://www.ebay.com/itm/293093428372
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In spite of Perspolis recent title championship, here are my list of Perspolis that have no business in Iran/should be playing their football in Europe:

#1: Saeid Karimi-19 years old

#2: Mohammad Amin Asadi-20 years old

#3: Saeid Hosseinpour-20 years old

#4: Hamidreza Taherkhani-20 years old (My personal favorite and very crucial for the future of the country in the CAM position!)

#5: Ehsan Hosseini-20 years old

Comment

Congratulations on the 3rd consecutive league title guys!

Comment

A truly useless tournament, but we were very unlucky to be eliminated in the group stage.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/1133753405577543680

AS Roma Official Twitter page acknowledges Perspolis recent title championship.

Comment

https://www.persianleague.com/13428-...camp-in-canada

Persepolis is coming to Canada!

Comment

Hey guys, where can I get a Persepolis jersey. I want the Red Joma from either the 2017 or 2018 ACL and MatinSports seems to be the only one that has them. But they’re unclear if it’s legit or if it’s just the Joma jersey without the patches and logo. I like Li Ning kits but not as much as Joma. Those were sweet.

Li Ning isn’t even a football sponsor, they’re for basketball lol. I think Persepolis and Esteghlal are the only clubs they are sponsoring.

Comment

Working...
                                X