Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    The Dutch should be for sure.

Since a 3rd rate player in IPL became the top scorer in their league.

And got big money just to lay an egg in EPL the following year
    Hahaha Jahanbakhsh third rate player in IPL?? I didn't think it could get any worse. You are as clueless as they come.

Comment

Noticing a link here between the members who hate on JB (who everyone agrees has had a disappointing season) and lack of appreciation for CQ. seems like they are all "team mellie MANEEEHHHHH" fans too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
        Love to quote all those Branco fans that where posting fake statistics and saying that Branco is better than CQ

Where did they go ?
        They where talking shit for months

We lost a great TM coach and got a shitty Croatian coach for a club nobody watch in the world... and he bought a Croatian player for 800.000 euro and people where complaining that CQ salary was to high IR bullshit all over brainwashing people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They realized their stats were fake and agreed with real stats in my signature showing CQ's better record from the very first time they were posted and had no disagreement about them.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
          I lost IQ points reading this. It's like someone being happy about winning employee of the month at McDonalds and comparing himself to a guy who just got a high level job at Microsoft.
          Hahahah you nailed it!

Comment

Persepolis is going through a crisis. We have not won in our last 5 games. Lets hope we are able to somehow win the next two and win the title this year which would give this relatively new team time to gel together for next season. It would be a big shame if we lose the championship this year. One thing for sure all of Iran and other teams are against us. A lot can happen in two games.

Comment

Repeat after me.

Bronco 3peat....Bronco 3Peat.....Japan 3 Carlos dareh peat

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                Persepolis is going through a crisis. We have not won in our last 5 games. Lets hope we are able to somehow win the next two and win the title this year which would give this relatively new team time to gel together for next season. It would be a big shame if we lose the championship this year. One thing for sure all of Iran and other teams are against us. A lot can happen in two games.
                If only CQ didnt call up our players 8 months ago...... Sad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                  The Dutch should be for sure.

Since a 3rd rate player in IPL became the top scorer in their league.
                  That league which this "3rd rate IPL player" became the top scorer and 3rd assists last season, and was awarded best winger the season before, has a team in the Champions League semi final tonight.

Comment

3+1 Reds having fun!

Comment

In about 30 minutes our super crucial match against Gostaresh will kickoff. We MUST win if we wanna get closer to championship. A draw won't be good, as Sepahan seems to be on fire these days, most likely winning their remaining 2 matches. We have to beat both Gostaresh and Pars Jonoobi if our players want the trophy real bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        In about 30 minutes our super crucial match against Gostaresh will kickoff. We MUST win if we wanna get closer to championship. A draw won't be good, as Sepahan seems to be on fire these days, most likely winning their remaining 2 matches. We have to beat both Gostaresh and Pars Jonoobi if our players want the trophy real bad!

All Week 29 games are played manana.

Comment

Come to daddy Bronco and his Red Army!

Comment

Let's not jinx it. We are in a crisis going into the toughest two weeks. We need to win both games. Lets hope tomorrow Padideh is able to take some points from Sepahan and we can beat Machin Sazi and win the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                              Let's not jinx it. We are in a crisis going into the toughest two weeks. We need to win both games. Lets hope tomorrow Padideh is able to take some points from Sepahan and we can beat Machin Sazi and win the cup.
                              Would you say any of the following:

"Every match is a final".

"We should take every opponent seriously".

"The entire league is against us"

Comment

PER only 4 points to clinch

3 points at home tomorrow leaves them with needing one point
                                in the last match against Tartar's team and he is as Red as blood!

But I got a feeling that the other Red man Golmo will finish SEP tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X