Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
    No love for Zob? You know Iran's football doesn't revolve around the pathetic paytakht teams. There are other teams as well.
    Zob Ahan.

It's literally in their name. What else do you want?
    They aren't even the best team in Esfehan...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Zob Ahan.
      It's literally in their name. What else do you want?
      They aren't even the best team in Esfehan...
      Well that AN team is going through the next round of the championships and meanwhile Longh and Brangoh will try desperately to win the corrupt Persian League title.

Comment

No love for Zob? You know Iran's football doesn't revolve around the pathetic paytakht teams. There are other teams as well.
        Of course I have love for my hometown's team. But these two with their supposed star players and famous coaches were supposed to advance. Frankly I don't see Zob going past 1/16 final because lack of dept in their squad!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Alipour is the most overrated player since Taremi to put on a PP shirt.

He along side the mentally ill players with anger issues ( Shoja, kamyabenya, nemati) all need to dumped off to the nearest Qatari team available.

Unfortunately, can't justify firing Brangoh, since he's doing well domestically, but someone higher up needs to step in and take over recruitment and player signing.
          I'd rather have Taremi because even though his finishing is poor, he creates chances. Alipour may score in a league with substandard defense but his ego is wayyyyyy to inflated for his level.

Comment

Well that AN team is going through the next round of the championships and meanwhile Longh and Brangoh will try desperately to win the corrupt Persian League title.
            Hala Mansourian ye vel dadeh shomaha shakh shoodeen.
            Let's see how things go long term.

Comment

Alipour wouldn't even start on an MLS team, he's best off collecting some cash in qatar if there is even any teams who would want him he can go join ramin down there and take selfies and talk about how amazing they are to each other
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Perspolis all together plays bad football these days. Be it in PGPL or ACL which explains their early exit from the tournament. Branko is very predictable, his tactics has always been the same, even when he was TM's coach. We badly suffer from lack of a decent goal scorer. Alipour is inconsistent and not reliable as a consistent player. At this point I will be happy with a Taremi return TBH, at least he scores twice as much as he blunders.

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Love to quote all those Branco fans that where posting fake statistics and saying that Branco is better than CQ

Where did they go ?
                  They where talking shit for months

We lost a great TM coach and got a shitty Croatian coach for a club nobody watch in the world... and he bought a Croatian player for 800.000 euro and people where complaining that CQ salary was to high IR bullshit all over brainwashing people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                    Love to quote all those Branco fans that where posting fake statistics and saying that Branco is better than CQ
                    Where did they go ?
                    We lost a great TM coach and got a shitty Croatian coach for a club nobody watch in the world... and he bought a Croatian player for 800.000 euro and people where complaining that CQ salary was to high IR bullshit all over brainwashing people
                    We ended up banning all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                      Where did they go ?
                      Knock knock!

Who's there?

Branco is about to have a 3peat with PER.

While CQ is busy with his silver spoon on a chain in Colombia

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                        Knock knock!
                        Who's there?
                        You’re really excited about winning in a semi-professional (at best) second tier Asian, sepah league?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                          You’re really excited about winning in a semi-professional (at best) second tier Asian, sepah league?
                          I think Pakhtakor's coach would be a better TM coach than Branko.

Comment

The Dutch should be for sure.

Since a 3rd rate player in IPL became the top scorer in their league.

And got big money just to lay an egg in EPL the following year

Comment

The sepahi teams are the ones trailing Persepolis right now. Haters.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                                Knock knock!

Who's there?

I lost IQ points reading this. It's like someone being happy about winning employee of the month at McDonalds and comparing himself to a guy who just got a high level job at Microsoft.

Comment

Working...
                                X