Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    I just stumbled upon this thread via Tapatalk and found this argument at the time quite interesting over Jalal Hosseini at the fime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and your point is what?
    that I thought Jalal is over the hills by that time?

Comment

Mario Budimir hold up play is so freakishly good! Persepolis we’re creating more and more chances, whilst having significant possession of the ball!

Yet another good purchase by Perspolis!

Comment

We should have kept Godwin Mensh. He was a great player specifically in ACL.

Comment

Mensha was Bronco's gift to ss. that is what they were missing. we shall see

Comment

Is there any way we can merge all Perspolis fan threads from 2005? It's a shame that we recently kept creating a new thread each and every new season. It ruined the history of fan club and its memorable ups and downs. Sepahan fan thread did an excellent job in keeping it all in one thread. It'd be an amazing experience for those who'd like to read the old events of each club for many years.

Just a thought!

Comment

All good results for Persepolis in the leauge today! Now we must win tomorrow against Saipa and we’ll be in a good position to win the leauge again!

Comment

All Perspolis has to do is win its next 3 games starting with the game against Saipa. The coach who has done the most damage to Iranian football is on the verge of a 3 peat with its number 1 team. This coach who shall not be named, is only good for IPL even though he has appeared in an acl semi and acl final and won in 3 other leagues.

Comment

bah bah, eyval Aghaye Brangoh. What a preformance. So glad he spent all that money on a stud like Budimir.

I guess you can't get lucky two years in a row playing shit football.

Comment

This is all In Branco’s plan, haven’t you guys heard from Perspolis fans?! He’s saving his players to win the much more important
                    Sepah Pasdaran league aka PGL!!🤣🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Can't even beat Pakhtakor.

And this dude is what domestic Perspolisi's want taking over Team Melli? Nah. Two games played vs Pakhtakor. Two losses. Terrible from someone coaching Asia's biggest club.

I will also remind everyone that if Alipour can't score on Pakhtakor he is not scoring on any half decent Asian NT.

Comment

Terrible play by our team today.

Comment

Both teams out. Sums up the situation of our country.

Comment

Brankos's tactics are simple. It's attacking and good to watch when you score, but horrible to watch when you face a better team or a great keeper like today. It isn't winning football in any sense. You can't play offensive against every opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                              Both teams out. Sums up the situation of our country.
                              No love for Zob? You know Iran's football doesn't revolve around the pathetic paytakht teams. There are other teams as well.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Can't even beat Pakhtakor.
                                And this dude is what domestic Perspolisi's want taking over Team Melli? Nah. Two games played vs Pakhtakor. Two losses. Terrible from someone coaching Asia's biggest club.
                                I will also remind everyone that if Alipour can't score on Pakhtakor he is not scoring on any half decent Asian NT.
                                Alipour is the most overrated player since Taremi to put on a PP shirt.

He along side the mentally ill players with anger issues ( Shoja, kamyabenya, nemati) all need to dumped off to the nearest Qatari team available.

Unfortunately, can't justify firing Brangoh, since he's doing well domestically, but someone higher up needs to step in and take over recruitment and player signing.

Comment

Working...
                                X