Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolis players met Manuel Neuer today!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Perspolis players met Manuel Neuer today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BscnZ9vB...=15n0rsscw2yu8

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bscmadnh...=145ivow3ngpjn

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsc7Jhcl...=1wuqyrurq70zl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I want Persepolis to sign Songkrasin of Thailand.

I don’t think he’s a cheap player but he’s not expensive and I think he can help us. He was great today vs Bahrain. I enjoyed watching his football, I like his style. A speedy player with good IQ.

Persepolis officials if you’re reading this message, take a look at and follow Chanthip Songkrasin.

Edit: Nevermind, I recently found out he signed with Sapporo in the J1 League.. God darn it, we need to scout East Asian teams. They have decent players too.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          I want Persepolis to sign Songkrasin of Thailand.
          I don’t think he’s a cheap player but he’s not expensive and I think he can help us. He was great today vs Bahrain. I enjoyed watching his football, I like his style. A speedy player with good IQ.
          Persepolis officials if you’re reading this message, take a look at and follow Chanthip Songkrasin.
          Edit: Nevermind, I recently found out he signed with Sapporo in the J1 League.. God darn it, we need to scout East Asian teams. They have decent players too.

Mooh blondeharo migi?

Brooooooooo yaaaaaaaaassss!!! He is literally Thailand Messi! I was thinking the same thing too! (Great minds think alike )

That pass he disguised tho!!! Player hit the post lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Mooh blondeharo migi?

Brooooooooo yaaaaaaaaassss!!! He is literally Thailand Messi! I was thinking the same thing too! (Great minds think alike )

That pass he disguised tho!!! Player hit the post lol
            That pass he made looked better than the goal he scored

He has good vision and fights for the ball every chance he gets. He would’ve been a good replacement for Farshad Ahmadzadeh.

The Japanese got to him first though

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...n-in-friendly/

Persepolis beats Belgium's KAS Eupen in friendly

Comment

Persepolisi fans flooded Bashar Resan's IG page and asked him to score on TM today.

I know some don't like to hear this, but their treachery needs to be documented. I will gladly cheer on Arab/Uzbeki clubs against them in the AFC Champions League.

Their treason is unprecedented.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Persepolisi fans flooded Bashar Resan's IG page and asked him to score on TM today.
                  I know some don't like to hear this, but their treachery needs to be documented. I will gladly cheer on Arab/Uzbeki clubs against them in the AFC Champions League.
                  And that's why I always support Saudi clubs when they play against PP. They are the scum of the country. But I really want to know the reason for why PP fans hate TM so much. Is it really because of CQ or were they always like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    And that's why I always support Saudi clubs when they play against PP. They are the scum of the country. But I really want to know the reason for why PP fans hate TM so much. Is it really because of CQ or were they always like that?
                    I have never supported a Saudi club against an Iranian club, but I may just start when it comes to Persepolis.

Comment

I have never supported a Saudi club against an Iranian club, but I may just start when it comes to Persepolis.
                      At this point PP and Branko are a bigger enemy than Saudis.

Comment

Well after the 5-0 game there were so many PP fans flooding both the Team Melli and CQ page wanting team melli to lose, that I wasn't surprised about their messages today.

I have no allegiance to PP or SS (it's only TM for me) so wouldn't mind if either of them disappear, but will certainly support any team playing PP based on how much their fans (many, obviously not all) despise TM.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Well after the 5-0 game there were so many PP fans flooding both the Team Melli and CQ page wanting team melli to lose, that I wasn't surprised about their messages today.

I have no allegiance to PP or SS (it's only TM for me) so wouldn't mind if either of them disappear, but will certainly support any team playing PP based on how much their fans (many, obviously not all) despise TM.
                          No man - Esteghlal and even Teraktor (and all other Iranian clubs) fans have been VERY supportive of Team Melli on Instagram. Except Persepolisis.

Comment

You mean even worse than taking Japanese flag to the stadiums in Iran?

Seriously guys, some of you need to grow up a little!! What a joke.

Comment

Many SS players and fans were talking about Irancell being supportive only to PP and not paying them their sponsorship money. It turned out the manager of Irancell is SS fan who paid Japarov contract wages to bring him back to club. Now, another revelation came up after so much lies being told about Irancell paying PP extra money.

SS newspaper revealed that it was SS management, Eftekhari who got 30 billion tooman pretty much 3 million dollars in advance from Irancell and left the club.

https://www.varzesh3.com/newspaper/E...استقلال

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                                I still don't understand: what is the deal between J.Hosseini and Branko? Did they ever have some problem or something, I don’t get it. Hosseini is still one, if not the best, CB of Iran - never creates hashiye and is pretty consistent. What is the reason for Branko to reject him last year and this time as well?

Perspolis currently in negiotions with Khaled Shafiei (28) - CB of Teraktor - and Vahid Amiri (28) of Naft Tehran. Can't say much about Shafiei, but I am not a fan of Amiri to be honest.
                                Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Indeed very strange, the good news is with kanani coming back from Malavan we will have some ambition and hunger in the back to match Ansari and Rezaeian. If only Jalal would be there......I think Branko will look to bring in a foreign CB as well.
                                Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I don't get it either, but they say Branko wants a defender who can build play up from the back and he doesn't believe Hosseini can do that.
                                Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                I also cannot solve the puzzle behind Branko's reluctance in buying Jalal Hosseini I really don't get it, I doubt there is a beef between the 2, as neither of these gentlemen seem to be that type.

To me it seems like Branko avoids buying pricy players and prefers younger/lower priced players.
                                Originally posted by NFL View Post
                                I agree with Branko on Jalal Hosseini. We don't need him. We have to look to the future, not the past.
                                enough with over the hill players.

the most glaring need of the team was goal keeper. we signed the best Iran has to offer.
                                second area was CB. I am sure We will find CBs that are better than what we had last season. so I am not really worried about that either.

but where the fuck are we going to find a replacement for Taremi?
                                that is the biggest issue on Branko's mind now.
                                I just stumbled upon this thread via Tapatalk and found this argument at the time quite interesting over Jalal Hosseini at the fime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X