Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    Every single Persepolis fan is against team melli, it’s ridiculous
    Not every single one, just the loud and obnoxious ones on Instagram.

Either way, I support Tiraxtor, Sepahan, Esteghlal etc. over Persepolis and am happy when Persepolis loses (because of Professor Poison aka Branko).

Also, a movement in Iran is brewing where an anti-Persepolis tide is forming and people are bringing Japanese and Kashima signs and flags to the games.
    Last edited by Tehranto; 12-11-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I am a Perspolis fan, but I would gladly see the team lose forever if it were to benefit TM. TM > all.

Also I don't want Branko anywhere near TM. I wouldn't let him clean the bathrooms on their training grounds.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
        Every single Persepolis fan is against team melli, it’s ridiculous
        That is not true. I am a hardcore Perspolisi and I have never been against TM. I know many fellow Perspolisi members here think likewise as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          That is not true. I am a hardcore Perspolisi and I have never been against TM. I know many fellow Perspolisi members here think likewise as well!
          Thank God our Persepolis fans here are Iran-doosts!

Comment

We need a new thread/or change the title of this and make it 2018-19.

Also, Jaaye PersianKing kheili khalieh dar PFDC.

Comment

Ok, this is in connection with Persepolis so it's not that off topic...
              Karim Bagheri is/was so graceful, sharp and powerful on the pitch. So unassuming, effective and manly...hot!

Dozarim dir oftad.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

The poison that is Branko’s Persepolis Continues ... apparently midget and Qatar reject, Soroush Rafaei is the latest to undermine Team Melli with hashiyeh. He says his heart is not with TM because the likes of Shjoa Khalilizadeh, a modern day neanderthal, is not invited. He also says some players in TM are surprised they are even there.

Heyf Carlos wasted a spot on him in the last Asian Cup. The Qatari reject is another Branko plot.

Comment

Im a Carlos and TM fan but it feels crazy not to support perspolis or other Iranian teams in AFC champions league. Anywhere Iran plays, I support them, in any shapes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    The poison that is Branko’s Persepolis Continues ... apparently midget and Qatar reject, Soroush Rafaei is the latest to undermine Team Melli with hashiyeh. He says his heart is not with TM because the likes of Shjoa Khalilizadeh, a modern day neanderthal, is not invited. He also says some players in TM are surprised they are even there.
                    Heyf Carlos wasted a spot on him in the last Asian Cup. The Qatari reject is another Branko plot.
                    so your mighty national team gets undermined because some Qatar reject said his heart isn't with them???
                    if you want to whine, whine about something that is worth it. not some Qatar reject!!
                    You guys need to get Branko out of your heads. this level of infatuation is not healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                      Im a Carlos and TM fan but it feels crazy not to support perspolis or other Iranian teams in AFC champions league. Anywhere Iran plays, I support them, in any shapes.
                      I don't find anything wrong with fans doing that but I prefer the flag of the club (in this case the Japanese club), rather than the flag of the country.

The same guys who celebrate with the Japanese must remember that one day another fan may bring Qatar's flag to Azadi when SS is playing , say Al Ain !!! or even worse, another fan may bring KSA's flag.. can you imagine what would happen in a stadium in Iran if someone does that? that's why I rather see our fans use flags of the club, not the country because this kind of shit can escalate and god knows we have many idiots over there. and then the Taji whiners will blame Perspolis fans and Branko for it and pretend they don't remember Kashima!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                        so your mighty national team gets undermined because some Qatar reject said his heart isn't with them???
                        if you want to whine, whine about something that is worth it. not some Qatar reject!!
                        You guys need to get Branko out of your heads. this level of infatuation is not healthy.
                        He is a Qatari reject. And when was the last time someone said they don't feel connected to Team Melli? Maybe Soroush Rafaei is trying to guarantee his minutes and he needs to do Branko's bidding. Branko, go first beat the worst team in history in Angola in the World Cup - then come talk to us.

He is clearly Branko's pawn. He is trying to create a parallel team melli in Persepolis - who btw, have Mensa, an Iraqi in Bashar etc. a real team melli

Comment

He is a Qatari reject. And when was the last time someone said they don't feel connected to Team Melli? Maybe Soroush Rafaei is trying to guarantee his minutes and he needs to do Branko's bidding. Branko, go first beat the worst team in history in Angola in the World Cup - then come talk to us.

He is clearly Branko's pawn. He is trying to create a parallel team melli in Persepolis - who btw, have Mensa, an Iraqi in Bashar etc. a real team melli
                          dude, your infatuation with Branko is driving you so insane that your post doesn't even make sense.
                          khob hala khodeto ziad narahat nakon. boro parchameh Japan o baghal kon o beboos may be you'll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            He certainly deserved some minutes of the bench @ WC ..! Especially in the first 2 Matches where Sardar was clearly dragging asss out there, especially after 60 min. ..!
                            But off course CQ’s love affair seems to be endless for players who khayemaal him in the media ..!
                            Caugh... caugh ...Ansarifard...!
                            & a long while before that Ezzai, came outa nowhere, backed CQ blatantly in media & made himself into a marquee regular TM starter ..! At least he backed it up with his frequent decent performances ..!
                            Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            No it wasnt genius.....
                            suggestion was that if as a TM player, you kiss CQ's ass in media(especially when he is under pressure) then Carlos has shown the tendency to afford you far more than your fair share of playing minutes and cut you more slack if you fail and keep giving you more playing chances than he would to other players competing for your position in TM who didnt...!! which is certainly is the case IMO
                            This didnt mean saied was a shitt player and that the only reason he was nearly a guaranteed starter in TM was some sort of backdoor dealing between him and CQ..!!
                            Ezzai and Karim are two clear example of my case...!!
                            Saeed used to back CQ often in media a long while back and it certainly helped him become the undisputed TM starter (mind you Saied can't even attain any regular playing minutes so far in almost all the tokhmy clubs he has played in so far..! ) & Karim sucked up to CQ as recently as shortly in the run up to wc18 and he was also handsomely rewarded with far more WC game minutes than his toothless performances warranted, especially considering the far more quality alternative we had vying for playing minutes at WC..! one being Reza or ghodos

AND God Forbid if a player is critical of him in the Media..? lol
                            Ezatollahi did essentially the same thing. I get that you hate Perspolis, but come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Ezatollahi did essentially the same thing. I get that you hate Perspolis, but come on man.
                              I don't believe that stuff for one second.

Comment

Time to clinch the title! (Like we always do)

Comment

Working...
                                X