Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
    Hey, that’s me! lol thanks for using my pic I posted on Twitter [emoji23]
    Was great representing GolBezan and interviewing a couple of players.
    so lucky you!
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Mensha just told khiabani, why your country in world cup no?

Comment

Mensha - Alipour needs to change. All they do is yell at each other. Neither of them knows how to pass.

Comment

Mensha is horrible.

We should have won that but our finishing was garbage.

Comment

Hajsafi's header goal (Shojaei's pass) looked to be onside. Tough call.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned
              I think the match was rigged. Where was Stokes and Irwin?
              Irwin left the club because he was homesick. Stokes' son was ill, so he flew back for a few days, I think he is in Iran now.

Comment

Yo, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ahmadzadeh with a broken leg is still a better player than Alishah. I can't wait for Torabi's tansfer this off-season. PP need another striker too. We can't go into ACL with Alipour and Mensha again.

Comment

We pulled out a win despite not being that great.

Good win.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Yo, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ahmadzadeh with a broken leg is still a better player than Alishah. I can't wait for Torabi's tansfer this off-season. PP need another striker too. We can't go into ACL with Alipour and Mensha again.
                    Another player who got ruined by Iran’s stupid sarbazi policy.....it’s sickening how many people have been ruined by that sh!t
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

With only 14 payers in the entire roster I can’t believe that we won today.

People don’t know or understand that Perspolis has not been able to get a single

Player for almost 2 years !!!!!?????

We are bringing guys out of our U-20 team just so we can have some running bodies

On the pitch.

Honestly I won’t even be surprised if we DON’T WIN the championship this year.

This team is very very tired that also causes many more injuries.

Bravo to Branko, his staff and alll the Perspolisi players for thier true gheyrat.

Comment

Wasn't there a 2017/2018 Fan Thread? this thread is from two years ago.
                        maybe a mod can join the two threads and just change the title to Persepolis Fan Thread. Thanks in advance!

----

Branko has instilled a winning mentality into his players' head and that is ultimately why his team has been successful in spite of the situation they are in and despite the fact that most of these players are really average players at best. As bad as the situation looks, this is a great opportunity for the younger players to learn from and develop that winning mentality. hopefully they have and continue to learn.

Comment

Branko is a very good coach

We shall win Asian Champions Leauge next year when we have a squad

Comment

Sidenote:

Machine Sazi seems like tough team at home. Even when they played esteghlal, the team and fans were going at it hard.
                            Hope to see more of this from smaller clubs in Iran.

Comment

I just read somewhere that Ghoochannejad's contract with Perspolis has materialized and signed. Any other source on this?

Comment

Every single Persepolis fan is against team melli, it’s ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                                X