Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nourollahi is average at best, and definitely not better than Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi, Hajsafi, or amiri in the deep midfield position.

Coming from a guy who wanted to see CQ test him for possible WC squad inclusion.

Nemati is a good player but more of a winger type, which we are already so stacked with. But hes probably "best of the rest" left in PGPL along with Alipour and Torabi. Sayyadmanesh is the other player that looks everyday like a future tM pick.

Imo, next in line is Alipour, but not as a CF. Compared to Kaveh, Sardar, and even Karim and Taremi, he is not a good CF. But, as a winger, he is a VERY interesting prospect, bc he is an out and out "sprinter" with an eye for goal, and hustles his balls off. His style of play is VERY similar to Timo Werner of RB Leipzieg. Imo, this style of play is currently not in TM at all, and can actually be extremeley useful as it would give us a real pacy option that would stretch opposition defenses, and be very effective in counter attacks.

After alipour , the only remaining PGPL guys I see with the chance of making TM breakthroughs are Niazmand and then Allahyar.

Comment

In 1996/7, I remember Persepolis was named Pirouzi. At that time, Estili was playing in Singapore. That is when I first heard of this club. And I liked it just because the jersey was in my favourite colour.
      In 2017, I grew to like Persepolis cos of players like Ahmadzadeh, Ali Pour, Jalal Hossieni. And of cos of Pioneers like Mehrdad, Sharoudi and Estili who still love this club.

Now I fully support Persepolis. Love the passion (can sense this on Instagram) and I also think Persepolis has lotsa talented players.

Persepolis for the win, always
      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Are they already in Japan?

Comment

Highlights of probably my fav player (outside Beiranvand) that still plays in Iran.

Ahmad Nourallahi vs. Al Saad

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpjw-TBi...-by=_vivairan_

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            Are they already in Japan?
            No, they are training at the iranian club in Dubai. After some days they will depart to Japan.

Comment

Perspolis will fly to Tokyo International Airport tonight.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoADtRlBCtH/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    those Japanese fans are so lucky! *jealous*
                    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Beiro looks like he just came off the manghal!
                      Last edited by Mr Pouya; 11-01-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Wow Japan really likes our players!

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

Wow Japan really likes our players!
                          Hey, that’s me! lol thanks for using my pic I posted on Twitter [emoji23]

Was great representing GolBezan and interviewing a couple of players.
                          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post

Aryo lookin good as always!

Comment

Oh for real? Hey your right 🤦🏻*♂️, haha I was just took a quick glance at the text and saw it was Japanese so I assumed Japan

That’s cool though! If you see Shoja and Jalal could you tell them I said this is not taroof bazi when you are trying to defend the ball

Comment

Cool. U look half Japanese...
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X