Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is cruel, it was a freaking friendly, even if it was an important official match, there are more important things than football in life, specially in such a case.

IF i was him i would probably refuse to play for National Team for while to teach them a lesson.

Comment

Rasan has been the game changer for Persepolis many times, gifted midfielder and probably Iraqi best midfielder. I remember there were some doubts about when Persepolis signed him, but so far he has been great.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Beshar Resan's mother passed away today.

The Iraqi FA and coaches didn't tell him until after their friendly was over. What a piece of shit move.

https://twitter.com/Irini2023/status...282071041?s=20
        this is fake. Lets not spread fake news just to fit alternate agendas (not saying that was your intention, you simply picked up on a tweet). The match commentators were talking about his mothers death before the game, and how resan still decided to play. If they (US commentators) knew before the match then its impossible bashar didnt know.

Nonetheless, condolences to him and the rest of his family. He has developed into an important player for perspolis and now iraq. Along with torabi and rafiei who will be added in january, PP suddenly have three very good attacking mids/wingers.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          this is fake. Lets not spread fake news just to fit alternate agendas (not saying that was your intention, you simply picked up on a tweet). The match commentators were talking about his mothers death before the game, and how resan still decided to play. If they (US commentators) knew before the match then its impossible bashar didnt know.

Nonetheless, condolences to him and the rest of his family. He has developed into an important player for perspolis and now iraq. Along with torabi and rafiei who will be added in january, PP suddenly have three very good attacking mids/wingers.
          Rasan is much better than Rafaei, and Torabi is more as winger than CAM anyway.

I find Rafaei overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I find Rafaei overrated.

Agreed!

Man Persepolis has a good scouting system lowkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I find Rafaei overrated.
              attacking midfield not necessarily meaning CAM, also including wingers.

Comment

That Resan thing is fake news... He was pulled and told immediately. Stop believing everything you see on the internet.

Also want to say how fortunate PP is for having Resan.. He's so underrated. Hopefully they can keep him for a while and maybe sell him and get some decent money.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Ah I see... It was trending on Twitter from multiple sources so I assumed it was true. My apologies for spreading misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    That Resan thing is fake news... He was pulled and told immediately. Stop believing everything you see on the internet.

Also want to say how fortunate PP is for having Resan.. He's so underrated. Hopefully they can keep him for a while and maybe sell him and get some decent money.
                    Did you see his dribbling vs Argentina bro?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Did you see his dribbling vs Argentina bro?
                      Watch him transfer to a Qatari/Emirates club upon maturing his contract with Perspolis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Watch him transfer to a Qatari/Emirates club upon maturing his contract with Perspolis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        I hope not man, if anything he needs to go to Europe. But his chances are higher to transfer if he plays in UAE or QSL.

OR..

If we win the ACL and he performs well in the Club World Cup.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Agreed!
                            Man Persepolis has a good scouting system lowkey!!!
                            He was really good vs. Argentina. But this was not a nutmeg, he is trying to pass the ball, and it deflects off of the Argentina player.

Either way, I was suspicious of him before - but he has been a good player. Doesn't assist or score goals, but he fits into Persepolis' plan.

Soroush Rafaei of two years ago was a beast though. Do not underestimate him. He, unlike Bashar, can actually score.
                            Last edited by Tehranto; 10-24-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

^ I agree with you on Soroush Rafaei, he has worked hard to be where he is today and nooseh joonesh.

But the only criticism I have is that he left PP and jeopardized his place in NT, but came to his senses to rejoin PP again

Comment

Siamak Nemati deserves a TM call-up, and Norollahi deserves minutes for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X