Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should go to Iran and be a sports manager. I would do a better job than 75% of "sports managers" in Iran.

Comment

^ I think you can. Those in charge cannot read a foreign contract.
      some could not spend 20 minutes to read a foreign .. khak bar sare masoulini keh bedoone savaad sare kaarand.
      By the way Ferdowsipour's talk to Firooz Karimi was excellent and showed him that cameras can go on the field and taught him a lesson. For that kind of work he is needed. To pick on a player who has made a decision that we do not favor, is a different story. PP is the loser for the time being in every aspect. Let's hope we do well in the world cup. If CQ had an assistant like Hashemian then his assistant would be in touch with all TM players and would have helped them in decisions regarding club change and any related issues.
      Anyway we can all have different opinions about different people and different programs and how we feel when our favorite team is attacked. We can coexist and do not need to convince anyone else to think like us. When we push that will be called cyber-bullying. express you opinions and move on.
      Once again kudos to Adel for handling Firooz Karimi well.

Comment

by the way Bravo Zob Ahan coach. they are catching up with PP. Amazing what they have accomplished. and on top of that Sepahan failing miserably and Mansoorian taking over. The poor guy is given rope to hang himself basically. When are the matches between zob and pp and sepahan and PP ?

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
          Maybe someone can make a poll about the value of Taremi. 500k dollars or 1 million, 2 million or more? PP could have been AFC champ if it was not for the stupid decision of FIFA at the wrong time.
          Leave that to DJ Pedram, he will take care of it in a heart beat!

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
            by the way Bravo Zob Ahan coach. they are catching up with PP. Amazing what they have accomplished. and on top of that Sepahan failing miserably and Mansoorian taking over. The poor guy is given rope to hang himself basically. When are the matches between zob and pp and sepahan and PP ?
            As much as I dislike GN's personality and public demeanor, but at the same time he is by far the best domestic coach. The guy has proven his coaching ability, literally in every single team he has led. Too bad his attitude is terrible.

Nonetheless kudos to him for being such a great Iranian coach. 100% worthy of praise!

Comment

^ yes definitely. He did well with Tractor and Esteghlal. a few weeks ago I did not want to see the bottom of the table but clearly Zob stand out. Sepahan and Zob both looked miserable but now at least one team can make Esfahanies happy. When Mansourian was after GN s job, i said that job is not for him. Mansourian needs to start with a team at lower division and promote the team and then take a PGL team. Stubborn and hard headed guys should learn from Hashemian and Mahdavikia. I think GN needs a sharp young assistant who can have help him in AFC competition. As a Perspolisi I shall support any team from Persian Gulf League in the AFC games

Comment

Shoja stays for one more year

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Shoja stays for one more year
                  Iranian Sergio Ramos. Damesh garm. Shame he had a little spat with CQ, he would have been really useful for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    Iranian Sergio Ramos. Damesh garm. Shame he had a little spat with CQ, he would have been really useful for TM.
                    not sure about that lol. While I have seen good performances from Shoja, I have also seen elementary positioning mistakes. Overall he is similar to defender to PAG. Our cb's for WC will be one of Montazeri/Jalal alongside PAG. Wouldnt be surprised if we rotate between the two older CB's to keep them fresh.

Comment

Comment

Sorry don’t mean to be disrespectful toward Esteghlali members. But this meme really cracked me up:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8CEcbj...d=mzdfdfe3n6po

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder what happened to our good friend, 04041374. he just stopped posting.

Comment

From Marko Stilinovic on Twitter - Seems like Croatians are even behind Perspolis today!

I might trip. I might fall. I might even bleed.
                            But I will always get back up.
                            πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š
                            πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

https://twitter.com/mstile7?lang=en
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Beshar Resan's mother passed away today.
                              The Iraqi FA and coaches didn't tell him until after their friendly was over. What a piece of shit move.
                              https://twitter.com/Irini2023/status...282071041?s=20

Edit: turns out this news is fake.
                              Last edited by The; 10-14-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Beshar Resan's mother passed away today.
                                The Iraqi FA and coaches didn't tell him until after their friendly was over. What a piece of shit move.
                                https://twitter.com/Irini2023/status...282071041?s=20
                                Heartless and cold.

I saw their game, he was their best player and only bright spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X