Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ come on people... are you looking for a player or a scientist? he is not that smart in a lot of things but he can surely put it in, or you want me to bring you a Khatibi o even better a Borhani? vel bedin baba, only a few do it, but many will only dream about it and will never ever achieve it.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ come on people... are you looking for a player or a scientist? he is not that smart in a lot of things but he can surely put it in, or you want me to bring you a Khatibi o even better a Borhani? vel bedin baba, only a few do it, but many will only dream about it and will never ever achieve it.
      not a scientist, no, but I didn't expect that explanation either. everything that he was saying up to that point was fine (I mean I didn't agree with some of it, but it was OK). but to come on TV and tell everyone I was told that I better leave or bad things are gonna happen is very "weak", and helps nothing, even if it were true. (his agent denied it).

I understand that majority of our players aren't that educated and that they are not raised in a professional environment and that they are in fact being raised in a very hostile and cut throat type football (and social) environment, therefore I can't expect too much of them in that sense, but there are some things that are on the player.

having said that, I believe he is our best player and I am hopeful that leaving persepolis at this point will turn out to be a positive thing for him.

Comment

The thing is we all know taremi is a dumbass, but he is so naturally gifted in footballing terms. Can really conjure something out of nothing, and vs top opposition ( See Russia match ). He will be a star in europe bc he has the physique , work rate , and technical quality to succeed. I could really see him in a top Russian team ( Zenit, CSKA, Spartak), Olympiakos, anderlecht, etc.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y2TDR1wzno

honestly tho QSL is a joke, look at this duhail vs al khor ( Rafiei's team). This is ridiculous, looks literally like a local park match. I havent even seen PgPL this bad.

Comment

Can we sign this dude to bolster our offensive line?

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/437127/%D8%A7%D...86%D9%88%D8%AF

Sheereh Ali Daie! Sheeeeer!

Comment

^ yes agree. He did say it perfectly.
                "In the year of world cup Taremi needs arameshe roohi va fekri pas support him." "we do not know what kind of friends he has...."

agree with Daei.
                So after all this Ferdowsi pour screwed up by having the interview. Bacheh shodi jerry Springer. he needs to be told not to make harjo marj va janjaal ijaad kon baraye bordane ratinge barnameash va daashtane job

Comment

By the way i saw the video on farsnews no need to make ferdowsipour any big hot shot

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                    ^ yes agree. He did say it perfectly.

"In the year of world cup Taremi needs arameshe roohi va fekri pas support him." "we do not know what kind of friends he has...."
                    "modiran eshtebaah kardand."
                    agree with Daei.
                    So after all this Ferdowsi pour screwed up by having the interview. Bacheh por roo shodi jerry Springer. he needs to be told not to make harjo marj va janjaal injaad kon baraye bordane ratinge barnameash va daashtane job
                    Taremi could have just gone forward with the lie so not sure why you are blaming ferdosipour.. His job as an anchor is to get the best details for his audience. His job is not to make sure Taremi makes it to the WC. Thats Taremi's job
                    sigpic

Comment

his job is get the news out but to dig into the mess now does not help team building.

Comment

Meanwhile, listen to Taremi's successor. Very calm and humble character, hope he doesn't get into wrong hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                          Taremi could have just gone forward with the lie so not sure why you are blaming ferdosipour.. His job as an anchor is to get the best details for his audience. His job is not to make sure Taremi makes it to the WC. Thats Taremi's job
                          Agreed, not sure why some folks pick on Adel, accusing him of stirring things up. That is one of the main objectives of a TV anchor/journalist to find and focus on controversial subjects. Every single TV/radio anchor does that, and a large part of the audience fancies listening to details of such noisy stories. Even here in America 99% of media conduct their shows in such manner and us, the audience love it. Every morning I wake up, I look forward to watching the news, hearing Trump and his cabinet getting exposed and lumped with new scandals...

He is a journalist, and he has the right to ask every single details of any incident. Now it's up to the interviewee to whether or not answer them. No one forces them to answer each and every question. It's up to the interviewee's intellect how to situate themselves when confronted with such controversial questions.

I love Navad show, mainly for its blunt and bold positioning on pretty much all matter. Something you almost never see in the country and especially on State-run TVs. he's got big testicles, for I applaud him for!

Now his etiquette and how he defies his guests at times in his show, is one thing I have always been critical of and vocal about. He as a journalist lacks professionalism and common sense courtesy. Wish he would reconsider that!

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                            his job is get the news out but to dig into the mess now does not help team building. we need to have peace for solidarity. Ferdowsipour is not a prosecutor and Taremi is not killed anyone. he could have done this interview before Taremi going to Qatar and before signing. Taremi needs good friends to advice him better. Daei made it clear.
                            Leopard jaan,

You have mistaken a new anchor with a Sports entertainment show my brother. Navad is not a Sports news outlet, it's merely an entertaining/educational football show, for the main purpose of the show is to cover Iranian football, trying to help its overall conditions, which his show in all fairness has tremendously contributed a lot to our football and its improvements in all areas. He has exposed many and many public figures and even authorities on his show. Over the years he has addressed countless cases of bribery, extortion and abuse of our footballers and football in general. No other state-run show has ever been so brave and confrontational when it comes to transparency and clarity.

This Taremi's interview on 90 clears many question marks for everyone, including me and you. He exposed the hypocrisy and destructive personality of the likes of Taheri and co. Someone needs to pinpoint and address these violations and ignorance of the system once and for all, or else things will never improve in the country and in this case in our football. Hush it and Wash it has been the root of most problems in our country!

Comment

....www

Comment

Maybe someone can make a poll about the value of Taremi. 500k dollars or 1 million, 2 million or more? PP could have been AFC champ if it was not for the stupid decision of FIFA at the wrong time.

Comment

Working...
                                X