Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not Tajikistan?

Comment

So Perspolis is paying Kooloos? right now and leading 3-0, it's the 72' . Per Jalal's request Mahini is wearing the Captaincy band.

Scorers:

Mensha 19'

Khalilzadeh 45'

Ahmadzadeh 60'

Comment

FT 4-0mPerspolis

4th goal by Alipour on 90'

Comment

Good result, Kolos finished 5th in the Ukrainian 2nd division last year.

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

Persepolis new kit

Comment

Great news: Ahmad Nourollahi is back with the team. Unless his Sarbazi issues will be cleared, he will be eligible to play in exactly two months.

Comment

Let's hope for a good start that also ends with another Championship. This year however we will have more contenders and will be much tougher than last season if we are to fight for the title.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Just imagine if PP win the champions league and vs Real Madrid in the Club World Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    Just imagine if PP win the champions league and vs Real Madrid in the Club World Cup!

Comment

^yes but unfortunately none of the Iranian clubs are at a level where they can win the Asian CL...even making the last 8 for Iranian clubs is an achievement. We do not have the infrastructure, the money, the professional attitude and the decent foreign players that top Asian Clubs have and no Iranian team can complete with them. I hope I am wrong and Perspolis can win the CL by some miracle.
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I forget if the 3 aides to Manuel Jose are awarded 400 or 800 mil Euros against PP total and FIFA will announces damages against Manuel Jose soon.

جمشیدی می*گوید: بعضاً مدیران سابق وقت باشگاه علیه باشگاه مستنداتی را در اختیار فیفا و طرف مقابل دعوا قرار داده اند که اقرار به ضرر باشگاه و تخدیش وجهه پرسپولیس است. این شرایط کار را برای تیم حقوقی فعلی بسیار سخت کرده است.

وی در پایان وعده می*دهد: صرفنظر از نتیجه دادگاه، ما در آینده نزدیک نکات قابل تأملی از اتفاقات و اقدامات پشت پرده این پرونده حساس را با مستندات به اطلاع عموم خواهیم رساند.

در آن زمان مدیران وقت پرسپولیس با استناد به اینکه ژوزه خود از حضور در تمرینات کنار کشیده، اعلام کردند که از وی شکایت می*کنند و غرامت هم می*گیرند! حال آنکه این اتفاق کاملا برعکس رخ داده است.

Comment

Taremi has been the star of our team last couple of years, but I am worried that he is now an unhappy one. club Management made a mistake not letting the kid go with an IOU, or something of that nature. I suppose we will see if/how this "rejection" affects him. Either way, he needs to look up as this is a WC year coming up and he needs to at least make sure he remains on Carlo's roster. Branko isn't gonna take shit from him either, which is a blessing as well. but I still don't like the idea of an unhappy star on the team. something not right about it.

Comment

^ @ 1:50 http://tamasha.com/v/wz4Mo

http://tamasha.com/v/qjEeX

Comment

From yesterday:

Persepolis 2:1 Arvand Khorramshahr

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                                ^yes but unfortunately none of the Iranian clubs are at a level where they can win the Asian CL...even making the last 8 for Iranian clubs is an achievement. We do not have the infrastructure, the money, the professional attitude and the decent foreign players that top Asian Clubs have and no Iranian team can complete with them. I hope I am wrong and Perspolis can win the CL by some miracle.
                                thank you for being a realist PP fan. Although this PP is very special with Bronko, (i must admit Bronko has done an amazing job), but i still think we are not ACL Final Caliber. ACL is a very long tournament and it favors team with long term plans, not iranians teams that only go at it a day at a time!. so it will be very difficult for PP, they need to get lucky too.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X