Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW with Božidar Radošević: our fans are the most numerous in the State, and the women in Iran are not allowed to enter the stadium

I'm not thinking about whether I could one day return to Hajduk Split, his boyish dream and have fulfilled the moment and ran out on the Palace of Diocletian

The split goalkeeper Božidar Radošević returned to vacation in Split after a season spent in Iran's Persepolisu, which he has concluded the title and captured by sub-prime lending in the quarter-finals of the Asian Champions League. Radosevic is in Iran arrived after the engagement in the Hungarian Debrecen, and after the holidays is coming back again in Iran, where there is another year of the contract.

-Impressions are great, the club after nine years won the title champion, it was an absolute Madhouse. The Iranians are euphoric nation, and our fans are the most numerous in the State. They say that of the 80 million population, 40 million of them cheering for my club-said the R, so he continued:

-The atmosphere that is created in the stadium is amazing, on the matches be andover 100 thousand fans, already he's warming up the ori from the stands. I could not believe it when I first came to the stadium in Tehran what it is. However, the last home game in the Champions League, they had to play without spectators. — The Asian Federation has repair them for those lit torches.

-And do not know at all how that someone failed to notice in that mix. I haven't seen it, but the penalty is rigorous. Fortunately, after domestic 0:0 we won away in Qatar and deservedly went into the quarter-finals.

Coach Branko Ivankovic is pleased with the season.
    -All the goals that he put it in front of the team, we have fulfilled. It is a great coach, educator, and career trophies, the best talk about him. He really enjoys the status of a deity.
    It's not easy to do at the club where the fans and are not an option.

-I have to say, and that defeat even disaster, it's a great sadness, crying, not only in women than in men. We were lucky that we were losing the few times this season. Otherwise, even the best players are not allowed to leave the apartment, because they haunt from all sides-the split said the doorman, who himself recognized on the street and often they're shouting him Rado, Rado '.

Radosevic is the season concluded as the only foreigner in the team, even though he's the competition in place of the goalkeeper the best Iranian goalkeeper.
    -Really is about great doorman. And enrolled in seven appearances, but now the rumor so he could realize a foreign transfer. It's great, and it is interesting to note that holds and the Guinness record for the longest went out for the ball in counterattack. A man without a problem and the toss up to 85 meters. The Iranian national team almost the entire game, he builds that his clean and jerk.

After 13 clubs in his career, Radosevic decided to accept engagement with Iran and says he's not wrong.
    -Of course it was not easy, it's all new for me. There was a lot of skepticism, but when you get there you realize that it's not such a big deal. There are religious rulesthat must be respected, but they are slowly closing in on the West.

However, women are still not allowed into the stadium.
    -And they are totally crazy about football. It's a miracle. The regulation is such thatthey may not enter inside the circle of the stadium and it is respected. Justification is such that it's too much profanity in the stands. With me is the wife of six monthswas there and she had to wear a veil, long pants.

And traffic?
    -He is an unbelievable, disastrous. People from the three bars-six of them. I would never dare to drive there. Fortunately I have a driver. There's no advantage, a government law is higher and you are the craziest.

Radosevic is the child of Hajduk, he says he would one day love to return, but how now he doesn't think about it.
    -Of course, and didn't reach the Zal remains the sea then when I defended. However, I'm not going to think about it a lot now, I want you back one day or not, especially because I'm your boyish dream come true the moment and ran out on the Palace of Diocletian-said the R and concluded:
    -Amazing is that Hajduk goalkeeper school. See Kalinic, Subasic is very good, now come some new young men. It must be the best school in the State, but also in Europe.

http://dalmatinskiportal.hr/sport/in...-stadion/22186

Comment

Not sure whether or not I make any sense. But I believe Perspolis' underperformance started ever since the expelling of Ramin Rezaeian. The team's decline was partly because of his absence. This theory comes more into play after watching TM match against Montelegro, where he played a key role in our victory with his solid performance.

I am not gonna lie, after hearing that he is at the verge of joining Esteghlal, it gave me a headache. For me personally it hurts to see him join our biggest and most fierce rival. Hope to have him back in our team!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Not sure whether or not I make any sense. But I believe Perspolis' underperformance started ever since the expelling of Ramin Rezaeian. The team's decline was partly because of his absence. This theory comes more into play after watching TM match against Montelegro, where he played a key role in our victory with his solid performance.

I am not gonna lie, after hearing that he is at the verge of joining Esteghlal, it gave me a headache. For me personally it hurts to see him join our biggest and most fierce rival. Hope to have him back in our team!
        Rezaeian is among the most popular players, he won't ruin his legacy like that (I hope so at least)

For some reason I expect a big statement from him in the near future. In all honesty, we can forget about him returning back in the next year at least. For some reason his relationship with the players shut down after we won the title.
        Last edited by 04041374; 06-10-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Rezaeian is among the most popular players, he won't ruin his legacy like that (I hope so at least)

For some reason I expect a big statement from him in the near future. In all honesty, we can forget about him returning back in the next year at least. For some reason his relationship with the players shut down after we won the title.
          Agreed. It's a shame how it ended. He seemed to be a real nice and genuine person. I am not sure what happened behind the curtain. But I remember in the beginning of the season, despite constantly getting benched and not starting, he never objected, nor created the typical Iranian players fiasco under such conditions.

He also seemed to have developed wrong ties and bounds with his teammates. Now what caused all this noise resulting in his firing, followed by his social media awkward behavior is beyond my thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"There's no advantage, a government law is higher and you are the craziest."

Can't argue with him there.

Comment

I made a Persepolis jersey in the style of Japan's National Team:

Comment

Ramin Rezaiyan should act wisely. He left because of Bronko and not the PP team or players. He should join a neutral team such as Naft if he wants to be in Tehran. He will be in the world cup next year next to many PP players. It is better to keep the friendship. going to a rival team and with fans from both sides creating HASHIEH he will not do a good job and he will ruin his relationship with his friends. Just he has to think that he will be tackling Taremi or Ahmad zadeh, and how will the fans feel. Besides, when I look at mansourian, I cannot think of having him as my coach. A coach must look like a player and in shape with big brain. kashidan zire toop and long passes to the front is not what Ramin needs to learn. He can go to europe. but he can also join sepahan. A good coach is like a manager in a company. I changed my job many jobs when they said here is your new boss, A fat short taiwanese or a prejudiced redneck.
                Don't ruin your career and dont lose your friends Ramin. Go to Naft or Saipa oe Europe if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                  Ramin Rezaiyan should act wisely. He left because of Bronko and not the PP team or players. He should join a neutral team such as Naft if he wants to be in Tehran. He will be in the world cup next year next to many PP players. It is better to keep the friendship. going to a rival team and with fans from both sides creating HASHIEH he will not do a good job and he will ruin his relationship with his friends. Just he has to think that he will be tackling Taremi or Ahmad zadeh, and how will the fans feel. Besides, when I look at mansourian, I cannot think of having him as my coach. A coach must look like a player and in shape with big brain. kashidan zire toop and long passes to the front is not what Ramin needs to learn. He can go to europe. but he can also join sepahan. A good coach is like a manager in a company. I changed my job many jobs when they said here is your new boss, A fat short taiwanese or a prejudiced redneck.
                  Don't ruin your career and dont lose your friends Ramin. Go to Naft or Saipa oe Europe if you can.
                  Problem is... Naft is broke and almost bankrupt to sign anyone on the level of Rezaian... If he stays in Iran, wisest decision would be to go to Sepahan and be under Kranjcar

Comment

^exactly. if he stays he must have a coach that he can learn from.

Comment

Possible friendly between Perspolis and Werder Bremen on August 3nd in Tehran. Would be an amazing test!
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1421707...B1%D9%85%D9%86
                      Last edited by 04041374; 06-12-2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Taj confirmed on 90, that there are talks between PP and Werder.

Comment

Abu Dhabi Chosen as host country for Al Ahli of KSA!! This is great as we have over 300,000 Iranians in UAE!! On the flip side Kazakhstan was chosen by PP as their host country! Good work this time!! We have TWO home advantages!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            Abu Dhabi Chosen as host country for Al Ahli of KSA!! This is great as we have over 300,000 Iranians in UAE!! On the flip side Kazakhstan was chosen by PP as their host country! Good work this time!! We have TWO home advantages!!!
                            Kazakhstan? They're a UEFA country. I don't think AFC would allow that.

Comment

Kyrgyzstan, not Kazakhstan.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Kyrgyzstan, not Kazakhstan.
                                Yep! my bad, Wrong 'Stan' !!

Comment

Working...
                                X