Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
    Sosha makani has just been suspended for 6 months because of the yellow pants that he wore.

http://90tv.ir/news/261046/باب-اسفنج...حروم-شد
    It would be beneficial for him to leave IPL. If he finds an European team, it would be great for him.

Comment

The tank is back home, welcome J.Hosseini!

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Thank you Jerry!
      Damn now I will miss him even more Damesh garm, truly wish him all the best!!
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Branko returning to Iran with his 2 assistants: Igor Panadić (GK coach) and Marko Stilinovic (fitness trainer)
        http://perspolisnews.com/index.php?o...=35&Itemid=840

Meanwhile Mehrdad Mohammadi might be the next signing...

Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout

Comment

What is this rumour going around Branko has been diagnosed with MS, any truth to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              What is this rumour going around Branko has been diagnosed with MS, any truth to it?
              Most probably BS just as the rumor about CQ months ago. Recently there was also a rumor about Karimi suffering from cancer, which he denied:
              http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=15002
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Mehrdad Mohammadi worked as a Perspolis leader before he started his professional career. Now he's close to signing with them.

Comment

According to Hossein Hedayati, a NT player has reached an agreement with Perspolis and will sign tomorrow. Who could that be?

My guess is Vahid Amiri.

Last edited by 04041374; 06-10-2016, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    According to Hossein Hedayati, a NT player has reached an agreement with Perspolis and will sign tomorrow. Who could that be?

My guess is Vahid Amiri.

It's gotta be Cashkan, he's been much more heavily linked with the club than Amiri in recent days?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Please Ashkan, that would be great for our league. He is a great player.

Comment

Starting line up for next year?
                        -----------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        Rezaeian----Kanaani------Hosseini----Ansari
                        --------------Nourollahi--Kamyabinia--------
                        --------------------Mosalman----------------
                        Ansari------------Alipour-------------Amiri

We need a another striker and holding midfielder to replace Kafshgari. We also can get 2 foreign players.

Comment

I can't say I love the last two signings, but they are still quality players and we need strong bench as we are playing in 3 tournaments. I just hope that these signings were done with Branko's full blessing.

I think Perspolis and Dejagah could potentially be a very good fit for both the team and Ashkan.
                          This is a WCQ year and Ashkan needs a kick in the butt (call it motivation) and Perspolis and it's large fan base and the fact that we are playing AFC next year can be exactly what Ashkan needs. Ashkan, (if he gets in good physical shape) can make up some of what we lost with Taremi. he can be a difference maker.

Our best signing of the year is the Keeper, but I am excited to see the unknown kid from Masjidsoleiman. cases like this always make me curious as to why and how?

Comment

I am not sure if Alvanzadeh got scouted or got in because of connection.

But TBH Perspolis is the only team in PGL (and Veisis Esteghlal Khz of last season) which scouts so I think this guy must be talented.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bengar will leave Perspolis and most probably head to Tractor.

Comment

Perspolis will head to Ukraine and face Dinamo Kyiv in a friendly

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=303241

Comment

Working...
                                X