Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOL is this a joke?? Apparently Khaleghifar, the most useless player, will stay for another year, but Bengtson is going to be released! WTF...I feel bad for Bengtson. Whenever he was given the spot he performed and scored, meanwhile he didn’t even complain for one second and did not create any hashiye. Honestly I am not happy with the way Branko treated him and I am not sure how we are going to fill his spot. With Taremi gone, Bengtson was going to be a good replacement, but now we need to immediately find another striker to play alongside Alipour.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Mehrdad Mohammadi and Jalal Hosseini are on their way......

Comment

anyone knows anything about the guy from masjid soleiman and this new guy Ansari?
        what position they are where they played?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
          anyone knows anything about the guy from masjid soleiman and this new guy Ansari?
          what position they are where they played?
          Don't know anything about the majedsoleyman kid other than he is a LB. we how so many left backs in the squad now he will be the 4th or 5th.

Sassan Ansari was foolad khuzestans best player and has been one of the best over the years. He can play as a CAM or a winger, a lot like ahmadzadeh and has a similar build to farshad too. If I'm not mistaken a season or two ago he was one of the top assist leaders, he's a very solid player. 25-26 years old so if he performs he will be good for the future
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ 9 Goals and 3 assist this season, but I personally don’t care about stats. Didn’t follow Foolad much, however indeed you hear his name frequently and I like how Branko is not blindly going for the big & famous names, but instead knows the league good enough to add the hungriest players.

Mosalman extended his contract, while Perspolis just entered the negotiations with Aloys Nong as well. Is it true that Branko will return on Friday and present a Croatian striker?

Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout

Comment

It looks like Perspolis will have a training camp in Austria

http://isna.ir/fa/news/95031710046/%...A7%D9%86%D8%B4

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                LOOL is this a joke?? Apparently Khaleghifar, the most useless player, will stay for another year, but Bengtson is going to be released! WTF...I feel bad for Bengtson. Whenever he was given the spot he performed and scored, meanwhile he didn’t even complain for one second and did not create any hashiye. Honestly I am not happy with the way Branko treated him and I am not sure how we are going to fill his spot. With Taremi gone, Bengtson was going to be a good replacement, but now we need to immediately find another striker to play alongside Alipour.
                PK jaan, I am sure Branko has something up his sleeve. He perhaps has someone in his mind that will add to our team as a striker that we don't know. Nonetheless I too agree Bengston was treated a little unfairly, and should/could have gotten more playing time, as his proved his merit in the games he was given the opportunity to play. Good luck to him, he was a disciplined and well-mannered player!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  PK jaan, I am sure Branko has something up his sleeve. He perhaps has someone in his mind that will add to our team as a striker that we don't know. Nonetheless I too agree Bengston was treated a little unfairly, and should/could have gotten more playing time, as his proved his merit in the games he was given the opportunity to play. Good luck to him, he was a disciplined and well-mannered player!
                  No doubt Keano jaan, at the end Branko knows what he is doing even if some decisions are questionable. I am just not happy about how we treat our foreign players as a whole. Zayed scored a hattrick in the derby + ACL, but was put aside easily. Nilson was the best GK of the league and one of the most passionate Perspolis players, but we let him go for no reason without honoring him. Umana never created any hashiye despite being benched, but we never really thanked him for his loyalty. Same with Bengtson, who scored crucial goals whenever he was given playing time and IMO could have gone for the Top Scorer award next season...

And we had other decent players like Avdukic, Wesley, Perovic or Gabriel for example that could have stayed for a longer time, but instead each season we go for another foreigner just to release them again after a short time, regardless how good they were.
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                    No doubt Keano jaan, at the end Branko knows what he is doing even if some decisions are questionable. I am just not happy about how we treat our foreign players as a whole. Zayed scored a hattrick in the derby + ACL, but was put aside easily. Nilson was the best GK of the league and one of the most passionate Perspolis players, but we let him go for no reason without honoring him. Umana never created any hashiye despite being benched, but we never really thanked him for his loyalty. Same with Bengtson, who scored crucial goals whenever he was given playing time and IMO could have gone for the Top Scorer award next season...

And we had other decent players like Avdukic, Wesley, Perovic or Gabriel for example that could have stayed for a longer time, but instead each season we go for another foreigner just to release them again after a short time, regardless how good they were.
                    The worst thing was that almost all of them ended up filing a complaint to FIFA due to unpaid wages. At least, the current management seems to have more control.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      The worst thing was that almost all of them ended up filing a complaint to FIFA due to unpaid wages. At least, the current management seems to have more control.
                      Read something on V3 about that, sazman lig, is supposed to pass a new law, so contracts must be obligated and players cannot complain to FIFA. Or something like that, didn't read the entire article.

Comment

Thank you Jerry!

Comment

I respect Vahid Ghelich for his achievements in Perspolis. He had the most caps a Perspolis GK ever had. But the way he talks about other people and is more than disrespectful. Look at how he talks about Parvin, Daei, Branko, Makani and even Abedzadeh.

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=14988

Comment

Not sure how reliable this is but according to an Instagram acct called metavarzesh, Persepolis has put aside a million dollars for Cashkan Dejagah, don't think it's believable but there are lots of rumors linking him to the club.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sosha makani has just been suspended for 6 months because of the yellow pants that he wore.

http://90tv.ir/news/261046/باب-اسفنج...حروم-شد

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                                Sosha makani has just been suspended for 6 months because of the yellow pants that he wore.

http://90tv.ir/news/261046/باب-اسفنج...حروم-شد
                                I don't know if I should laugh or to cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X