Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehrdad Kafshgari had a heart attack during the derby and was taken to hospital. Thankfully he is recovering.

Comment

Sad to hear that kafahgari suffered a heart attack but I'm glad to hear he is ok!

On a slightly different note, we need to get rid of mosalman ASAP. His attitude is cancerous to our team and situation, I have 0 tolerance and respect for punks like him. He acts like he loves Persepolis more than anything but after yesterday's actions it's clear he likes the fame and fortune above all. Unfortunately branko lets his players do whatever they want so I doubt we will see any consequence. Mosalman has had numerous outbursts and a successful team with tons of options doesn't need to put up with that kind of BS!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ He is not a saint specially after ghelyon gate but he came out of it much better than Sadeghian. He was upset after the match and Taremi shouldn't force him to celebrate with the fans. Sometimes people are so down and just want to be alone. I don't think it is necessary to get rid of him. He is a quality player and contributes a lot to PP at the moment. Any PP fan with a little history and devotion can see that.

Comment

WTF!
          Kamyabinia has been suspended for another game. He will miss the game vs Naft as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            WTF!
            Kamyabinia has been suspended for another game. He will miss the game vs Naft as well.
            They're trying to kill us for the Sepahan and Naft games.

Comment

Lol what a joke
              Apparently, Taremi is suspended against Al-Hilal due to his red card he received in the ACL two years ago.

I remember that IFF suspended him for the league-opener against Padideh for the same reason. But he is still suspended by AFC.

Comment

Lol what a joke
                Apparently, Taremi is suspended against Al-Hilal due to his red card he received in the ACL two years ago.

I remember that IFF suspended him for the league-opener against Padideh for the same reason. But he is still suspended by AFC.
                K*skesh AFC.

Comment

Lol what a joke

1. What is the source of this information?

2.Have you even heard something like this happen previously?

3. It may be a blessing in disguise for Persepolis. Taremi wastes more opportunities than delivering on 10 to 1. We need a better finisher in our team. The only good thing about Taremi is creating opportunities. He should be a second striker in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    1. What is the source of this information?

2.Have you even heard something like this happen previously?

3. It may be a blessing in disguise for Persepolis. Taremi wastes more opportunities than delivering on 10 to 1. We need a better finisher in our team. The only good thing about Taremi is creating opportunities. He should be a second striker in my opinion.
                    1) All Iranian sources are quoting AFC representative Hamed Momeni

http://90tv.ir/news/366304/%D9%85%D8...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

2) Not in European countries. I remember that couple of players who got sent off in an Hazfi game served their suspensions in a league game.
                    3) Our attacking line will probably be Amiri and Alipour. Only problem is that Alipour is not a CF.

Comment

Derby: terrible meltdown in the first half. very disheartening. not so much because we lost, but because our players became too "sure of themselves" after we scored the first goal. the other problem was that we had too many players playing out of position. but at the end of the day, we didn't score when we had our chances. when I say "we" I mean fucking Taremi because no on else on this team seems to be getting in scoring position. Terrible!. The one positive out of the derby is the emergence of Sadegh Moharami. I really like this kid. the 20 year old stood his ground in the toughest circumstances.

Sepahan: for me, today's game was more about mental toughness of the team than the result of the game. I was more curious to see how our guys were going to respond to the loss in the derby. given the circumstances, I think we did OK in that department, but we certainly got exposed on the same weakness as we did against SS.

when Ahmadzadeh plays in the midfield, he is the guy has shown the willingness to fight back and help Kamyabinia in winning the ball back. in other words, he helps out defensively and he does it very well. Something that Mosalaman doesn't do nearly as much. so when we don't have kamyabini and we move Ahmadzadeh to the left Back, our midfield loses two players that were great at chasing the ball and performing their defensive duties. the players that replace those two (Rezaian, Badamaki) aren't nearly as good.

my guess is that with Kamyabinia back, and rabeekhah still out, badamaki moves back to the LB spot , Ahmadzaeh goes back to the right side of the midfield, and that puts Rezaian on the RB (or on the bench).

ACL: We have to be realistic about our chances.

Comment

for you all who follow PP game to game, how is rezaian doing.? i was under the impression he was performing very well?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          for you all who follow PP game to game, how is rezaian doing.? i was under the impression he was performing very well?
                          I think he is still doing well. In the derby he was very dangerous from set pieces as well.

Comment

ACL kits have been revealed

Comment

ACL kits have been revealed

Man I need that

Comment

Seyed Jalal might miss the game against Naft due to an injury.

So far, Mahini, Ansari, Amiri and Kamyabinia will miss the game due to suspensions. The club will also decide about possible suspensions for Rezaeian and Alipour.
                                God help us.

Comment

Working...
                                X