Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    Mehdi Taremi is going downhill. I am not impressed by him scoring few goals here and there...his passing, movements, hustling, vision...all these qualities dropped a lot. Sure he still is valuable, but point is that he is HALF of what he used to be and you see zero improvements! Many turnovers, at times he looks lost and so harmless - he is not the threat anymore we have seen almost in every match the last seasons. At best we can hope for Taremi to reach his previous form, but it will be almost impossible to actually see him improve his game. Reminds me of Ansarifard...until he moved out of Iran.

Imagine Branko wasn't so stubborn, we would have some sexy team:

Beiranvand
    Rezaeian - Hosseini - Ansari - Mahini
    Kamyabinia
    S.Ansari - Mosalman - Alishah/Amiri
    Bengtson/Alipour - Taremi

btw. It’s really sad Nourhollahi has to leave and join Teraktor for his sarbaazi. I wish he could have at least witnessed a possible championship with Perspolis - hoping for the day he comes back! Today he went to take the final corner and kissed the ball before his cross resulted into the winning goal

I like your line up..

Comment

Guys check out this channel, they have some very nice inside items about Perspolis and Esteghlal:

Some video clips of our game against Padideh.

Before the game against Padideh
      Behind the scenes of the game

Taremi being GK He is better than Lobanov
      http://as2.asset.aparat.com/aparat-v...25q__15d8e.mp4
      Last edited by 04041374; 12-11-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Guys check out this channel, they have some very nice inside items about Perspolis and Esteghlal:

Some video clips of our game against Padideh.

Before the game against Padideh
        Behind the scenes of the game

Taremi being GK He is better than Lobanov
        http://as2.asset.aparat.com/aparat-v...25q__15d8e.mp4
        I saw that

He is actually quite good. Branko should change him to a GK.

Comment

tough draw at ACL. And we definitely need a couple of decent foreign players. Experience shows that without top quality foreign players, we won’t get far in the ACL as Iranian teams cannot complete with Arab and Far East Asian clubs without them. I think we need a top middle fielder and a good striker to strengthen the roster.
          One game at a time of course, ZZ away has always been very tough. I be happy with a point considering ZZ is now the most in form team in the league and is playing at home.

Go Perspolis.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Just got the newest Joma persepolis kit - I tried posting pics but for some weird reason I couldn't upload the attachment. I wanted to share pics of my givova, macron, and joma kits.....joma is by far the best of the 3. The givova one looks nice but quality sucks, and its even the one from the official store in shiraz! All kits are original, macron and joma are nice quality and very comfortable, definitely recommend them to purchase if you can although the macron is nearly impossible to find, especially the original. Customized it myself and had umana printed on the back but the guy who printed the name and number stenciled on number 5 instead of 4.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ if you want to attach, please use the advanced edit as that works.

and remember to make your images maximum 600 in width or it won't let you.

You can edit your post and try to upload the updated image clicking on this icon Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 10.57.18 PM.png . hope it helps.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                tough draw at ACL. And we definitely need a couple of decent foreign players. Experience shows that without top quality foreign players, we won’t get far in the ACL as Iranian teams cannot complete with Arab and Far East Asian clubs without them. I think we need a top middle fielder and a good striker to strengthen the roster.
                One game at a time of course, ZZ away has always been very tough. I be happy with a point considering ZZ is now the most in form team in the league and is playing at home.

Go Perspolis.
                In a perfect world, Persepolis would invest at least 5-6 million dollars to bring 2-3 no-bullshit FOREIGN players in different positions instead of always relying on our local talents at international club level where we are not effective based on facts and history. We do have a lot of talent, but for some reason we have NO CONFIDENCE when it comes to show, but if really believe in our brand, we should really invest in it.
                Last edited by webmaster; 12-14-2016, 12:04 AM.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Beiranvand will miss the game against Zob Ahan as well.

Comment

Interview with Branko before tomorrow's game: http://fc-perspolis.com/Content/pfil...anco250995.mp4

Comment

has ansari scored again?

has pp loaned him out as the worst decision of the season or is he sold? this guy is on fire while pp offense sucks right now..

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
                        has ansari scored again?

has pp loaned him out as the worst decision of the season or is he sold? this guy is on fire while pp offense sucks right now..
                        Scored two goals today.
                        He has been released to his own request.

Comment

Perspolis want to play against two European teams during the winter break. Hope it works out.

http://www.mehrnews.com/news/3852160...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Perspolis 4:0 Shahrdari Varamin

Goals: Rezaeian (PK), Amiri, Alipour, Alvanzadeh

Comment

Don't be surprised, if Perspolis can't get proper replacements for Alishah and Nourollahi. This guy is the reason, why the summer transfer window was a mess.
                              Last edited by 04041374; 12-20-2016, 02:36 AM.

Comment

This Teraktor thing is very annoying.
                                They're worse than Fajre Sepasi when it comes to taking any decent sarbaz player.
                                How come Malavan didn't have such luck?

Comment

Working...
                                X