Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh great. Branko confirmed in an interview that Nourollahi has to leave Perspolis for Sarbazi. He will probably join Tractor. Alishah might leave as well.

جلسه روتین ما بود.مسولان باشگاه برای حضور در دوره آموزشی لیگ قهرمانان به مالزی می روند.در جلسه امروز درباره بازیکنان صحبت کردیم.قبل از هر چیز درباره عالیشاه و نوراللهی صحبت کردیم.نوراللهی باید برود.او باید به خدمت سربازی برود.این اتفاق در نیم فصل رخ می دهد.اما وضعیت عالیشاه هنوز قطعی نیست.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...4%D8%A7/168825

Comment

Ahmadzadeh will miss the game against Padideh due to an injury.

Comment

Persepolis asked fans to vote on the design of the new team bus.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Persepolis asked fans to vote on the design of the new team bus.
          These are the designs

Comment

For the bus design, definitely have to go with #8...

Comment

Antony Golec joined Bucheon FC. Hope he stays there for longer than 2 months.

https://twitter.com/KORFootballNews/...85015392145409

Comment

i say number 8, as well!.

so is the game tomorrow the same time as originally scheduled to be played?! 2:10 PM Iran time! That's freaking early lol
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                  i say number 8, as well!.

so is the game tomorrow the same time as originally scheduled to be played?! 2:10 PM Iran time! That's freaking early lol
                  14:00 Tehran Time (11:30 CET).

Comment

Mehdi Taremi is going downhill. I am not impressed by him scoring few goals here and there...his passing, movements, hustling, vision...all these qualities dropped a lot. Sure he still is valuable, but point is that he is HALF of what he used to be and you see zero improvements! Many turnovers, at times he looks lost and so harmless - he is not the threat anymore we have seen almost in every match the last seasons. At best we can hope for Taremi to reach his previous form, but it will be almost impossible to actually see him improve his game. Reminds me of Ansarifard...until he moved out of Iran.

Imagine Branko wasn't so stubborn, we would have some sexy team:

Beiranvand
                    Rezaeian - Hosseini - Ansari - Mahini
                    Kamyabinia
                    S.Ansari - Mosalman - Alishah/Amiri
                    Bengtson/Alipour - Taremi

btw. It’s really sad Nourhollahi has to leave and join Teraktor for his sarbaazi. I wish he could have at least witnessed a possible championship with Perspolis - hoping for the day he comes back! Today he went to take the final corner and kissed the ball before his cross resulted into the winning goal

Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I am not too impressed with Ahmadzadeh or Alipour, I think using them as subs is more effective. They aren't really missed when they're not on the pitch to be honest.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                        Mehdi Taremi is going downhill. I am not impressed by him scoring few goals here and there...his passing, movements, hustling, vision...all these qualities dropped a lot. Sure he still is valuable, but point is that he is HALF of what he used to be and you see zero improvements! Many turnovers, at times he looks lost and so harmless - he is not the threat anymore we have seen almost in every match the last seasons. At best we can hope for Taremi to reach his previous form, but it will be almost impossible to actually see him improve his game. Reminds me of Ansarifard...until he moved out of Iran.

Imagine Branko wasn't so stubborn, we would have some sexy team:

Beiranvand
                        Rezaeian - Hosseini - Ansari - Mahini
                        Kamyabinia
                        S.Ansari - Mosalman - Alishah/Amiri
                        Bengtson/Alipour - Taremi

btw. It’s really sad Nourhollahi has to leave and join Teraktor for his sarbaazi. I wish he could have at least witnessed a possible championship with Perspolis - hoping for the day he comes back! Today he went to take the final corner and kissed the ball before his cross resulted into the winning goal

I'm gonna miss Nourolahi a lot but hopefully he will be playing 90 mins like he should be....going to TS may be good for him. We'll have to wait and see. That potential line up is so saddening knowing what could have been

Also Taremi needs to get it together already, this funk is even worse than I predicted. He's nearly gonna be borhani 2.0 he just has a much higher work rate....that's the only difference between the two at this point and the reason that Taremi is still in CQ plans
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I'm gonna miss Nourolahi a lot but hopefully he will be playing 90 mins like he should be....going to TS may be good for him.
                          This actually makes me worry. Ghalenoi as usual only is focused on getting results for his own sake, just take a look at his team. The same usual shape with bunch of relative old experienced players. If Nourhollahi does not immediately perform Ghale will ignore him and not risk giving him time to develop. I wish he could have stayed until the end of the season - maybe win the championship with Perspolis, play in ACL & hope for Ghale to leave Teraktor next year.
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                            This actually makes me worry. Ghalenoi as usual only is focused on getting results for his own sake, just take a look at his team. The same usual shape with bunch of relative old experienced players. If Nourhollahi does not immediately perform Ghale will ignore him and not risk giving him time to develop. I wish he could have stayed until the end of the season - maybe win the championship with Perspolis, play in ACL & hope for Ghale to leave Teraktor next year.
                            Agreed but we'll have to wait and see how it pans out. You're right about ghalemorghi liking vet's but fortunately Nourolahi has two and a half years of experience with Persepolis so he's seasoned enough for his liking IMO. Kiani and Rafiei are sure starters but with ashouri being injured his muntes will likely go to Nourolahi (and he played fix pretty much).
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Agreed but we'll have to wait and see how it pans out. You're right about ghalemorghi liking vet's but fortunately Nourolahi has two and a half years of experience with Persepolis so he's seasoned enough for his liking IMO. Kiani and Rafiei are sure starters but with ashouri being injured his muntes will likely go to Nourolahi (and he played fix pretty much).
                              Soroush might leave Tractor, destination is very unclear.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Soroush might leave Tractor, destination is very unclear.
                                Even better....hopefully not Qatar as has been rumored
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X