Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Perspolis 5-0 Dubai United SC
    Goals scored by: Pryyomov (4 times), Mosalman (PK)
    I wonder if Branko will ever give pryyomov a chance.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I wonder if Branko will ever give pryyomov a chance.....
      The guy literally scores 2 or 3 in every friendly game and he also scored in the Hazfi Cup, he definetly deserves to be give opportunities. IMO alipour is not a striker but a winger and I think in some games playing pryyomov as striker and taremi playing under him would work great, pryyomov is a great poacher and will score goals if given the opportunity.

Comment

I know he's not longer with us but our boy umaña played the full 90 minutes in Costa Rica's 4-0 win over USA. Glad to see he's still in the Costa Rican NT picture
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ Nice!

Comment

تاج خبر داد

پرسپولیس از پلی آف آسیا معاف شد/ شاگردان منصوریان تنها نماینده ایران در دور حذفی

با اعلام رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس از بازی در مرحله پلی آف لیگ قهرمانان آسیا معاف شد.

LINK

Comment

Perspolis new jersies..What do you think about it?

Comment

Very average. As long as its real and not some knockoff from Monirieh it will do the job.

Comment

pretty average, not bad, not great. acceptable imo, we just partnered with joma mid way through the season. if we sign on with them for an extended period i would expect more custom designs

Comment

The tracksuits look nice

Comment

Friendly

Perspolis 7-1 Iran University NT

1-0 Taherkhani
                      2-0 Pryyomov
                      3-0 Zahedi
                      4-0 Kamyabinia
                      5-0 Kamyabinia
                      5-1 Ousani
                      6-1 Rahmati
                      7-1 Alipour

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1375561...%D8%A7%D9%86-1

Comment

Unfortunately they're not real. Even the players wear knockoffs from Monirieh.

Comment

It looks like Branko decided to bench Alipour and give Pryyomov a chance against Machine Sazi. Alipour hasn't scored for almost 8 months and 18 official games!! Ever since he bulked up, he lost speed and seems lost on the pitch.

The formation will probably look like this:

-------------------Beiranvand------------------------
                          Rezaeian---Mahini---Hosseini-Rabikhah
                          -----------------Kamyabinia--------------------------
                          Ahmadzadeh-Mosalman-------------Amiri
                          -----------Taremi-------Pryyomov----------------

I would like to see Taremi as second striker, he is good at creating chances, but misses a lot of them. Pryyomov seems to be a good finisher.

Comment

Finally! Lets see what he can do.

Comment

Found this interview with Radosevic from a few weeks ago.

Except that changed the number on the jersey pomnoživši by two, Bozo the Hungarian contract multiplied by four.

- Huh, well you do multiply! It is, in Debrecen I wore number 22 and 44 here in Persepolis, a contract is four times better. He did not like to defend the Bundesliga, but not to ignore - account Bozo who before going to Iran recalled the words of former Hajduk stopper Mato Neretljak.

- Giant from Orasje is before going to South Korea's Suwon then said that children will not ask where she played if they could not buy a banana. For my coming is most deserving goalkeeping coach in Persepolis Igor Panadić who I know from Hajduk, and the head coach, Professor Branko Ivankovic, agreed with that and here I am. The club has the Iranian national team in goal Alireza Beirandvanda (owner of the Guinness World Records as the ball by hand can throw in for 85 meters Note), but they figured they needed another experienced goalkeeper and they chose me as moving the Asian league and cup competitions, while the championship for a long time - said Radosevic, and added:

- The club is a small Croatian colony because there are still an assistant coach Sreten Cuk and conditioning coach Marko Stilinović. In Naft Tehran is my friend stopper Igor Prahić, so I'm surrounded Varazdin colony and with them I had a blast. Often we go and have dinner, live fine, laganini.

Radosevic said last week he made his debut in goal in the match against Persepolis Sanat Naft from Abadan. He has kept a clean sheet, and after the match they won 1: 0 the ovation.

- On an ordinary game is on the eighty thousand people, and when derbies come a hundred thousand people. Players here are talented, but also well paid so that the Iranians do not really rush the football world. I have defended two three hits, we won and took lead position, but the stadium is resounded 'happy, happy'. It's my new nickname because of how they spoke Radosevic and scans would not last long, ha, ha - good mood Bozo whom friends nicknamed Google.

- So I called my friend Mario Brkljača while we were in Hajduk because I knew a lot of what they then checked in this browser. Oh, I knew I and the Iran enough, but the kindness and warmth of the people do not know that, but feel.

- They filled my head that the club does not pay the players for months, but I'm all neatly received in time. I got a house, I have a private driver, but this is better because I'm a decoy for the police when driving, hundreds of times I was stopped by Croatia and Hungary - says Radosevic which on average in one game watching how people in the six months to come all matches HRT (apart from Hajduk Split).

- The Hajduk'm shocked one Iranian journalist when he asked me for the world club supporter. Only when I answered him - Hajduk and he went on Google and saw that all his matches my team played and how far he arrived in European competitions - says Bozidar who says very respected country in which earns his bread.

- Women should not go to the games and this is something that my wife Mirela, with whom I have been married for almost a year, difficult to accept. In the city the women must wear head scarf, meaning their hair must be covered, and we the players in the locker room showering in a bathing suit. In some clubs who are not religious clubs, and Naft Tehran, players who have tattoos on their hands must wear shirts with long sleeves. My friend Igor Prahić kept in long sleeves on this scorching heat. I recently changed the shirt and left naked on the ground, immediately they covered me a sweatsuit. If such customs, I respect them - says Bozo who is like all players Pesepolisa somewhat caught euphoria.

- First we have on the table, we run two points ahead of Tabriz Tractor. Pesepolis ten years he was the champion of Iran, a country half cheers for him, then you can conclude that here is madness. Team two years ago at the bottom of the Iranian league, and then it was taken over by Professor Ivankovic and saved .Lani were others, however, turn to this year, we're number one, right?

http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/spor...ralo-rado-rado

Comment

It looks like Rezaeian will replace Ahmadzadeh in the next game against Padideh. According to reports, Branko doesn't seem to be satisfied with Farshad's performance. Beiranvand will miss this game as well, but will probably make his comeback in the game against Zob Ahan.

What is weird is that the game has been moved to Friday, when it will be freezing cold and snowing all over the day, while the game was set to be played on Thursday. Completely different weather conditions on both days.
                                http://www.accuweather.com/en/ir/mas...orecast/209737

Possible lineup:

------------------- Radosevic ------------------
                                Mahini - Hosseini - Ansari - Rabikhah
                                ------------------ Kamyabinia ----------------
                                Rezaeian - Mosalman ---------- Amiri
                                -------------- Taremi - Pryyomov ---------
                                Last edited by 04041374; 12-06-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X