Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Taremi got in a verbal argument with Taheri.
    Left the camp.
    With Mosalman's insistence he came back.
    All is well.

Typical Iranian ghahr o ashti.
    Tomorrow - flowers and shirini - maybe some kabab too
    JOOOJ?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      It looks like Perspolis will terminate the contract with GIVOVA. Very good news if true. Aside of the quality, the players would have been forced to cover the logo in the ACL and that would have been an embarassment.
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1368798...86%D8%B3%D8%B1
      Honestly crazy adds on jersey just like European ice hockey clubs is really ugly Seriously is a big turn off to whoever wants to buy the jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        It looks like Perspolis will terminate the contract with GIVOVA. Very good news if true. Aside of the quality, the players would have been forced to cover the logo in the ACL and that would have been an embarassment.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1368798...86%D8%B3%D8%B1
        Tractor terminated their contract with Givova too, they will have their new kits supplied by fitcom

Comment

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2016/2017 | News, Photos...

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Tractor terminated their contract with Givova too, they will have their new kits supplied by fitcom
          How about Saipa? Them too?

Who will sponsor pp then, I feel like they will go back to wearing their old kits lol

Comment

This is supposed to be Tractor's new kit

Comment

Congrats on the sweet victory against Naft Abadan guys!

Chasbid

Comment

Damn talk about bad timing, I just got a Mehdi Taremi kit sent to me from the official givova store in Shiraz...quality is not too bad it's pretty tight in the collar area....I'll post pics later tonight
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Damn talk about bad timing, I just got a Mehdi Taremi kit sent to me from the official givova store in Shiraz...quality is not too bad it's pretty tight in the collar area....I'll post pics later tonight
                  Please do. I am always interested in different kit qualities when it comes to Iran. I love the legitimate 2014 Ulhsport Jersey and infact I have been looking all over for another one to get as I wear mine so often...hard to find from a trustable source.

Comment

Cuk: Persepolis would be with the river and Dynamo fought for the title

In an exclusive interview for Sportarena.hr Croatian coach Sreten Čuk he relayed his experiences and impressions from Iran, he discovered what his most lacking, and likened the Iranian and Croatian football.
                    Sreten Ćuk, Croatian coach with a wealth of experience from this season, he has accepted the challenge and went in to the Croatian public, distant and unknown, Iran.CUK conveyed us his impressions and likened the Iranian and Croatian football.

For a start, how did it come to your departure in Iran?

"My acquaintance and professional cooperation with Mr. Branko Ivankovićem lasts from 2000. year and my arrival in the HNS, and has intensified in since 2007. year when he was the coach of Dinamo, where he as a coach of Dinamo, and I coach the locomotive spent together harvested, bunches carefully selected and implementation of youth players from the junior to the senior football (Badelj, T, H, Antolić, ...) and a number of expert analysis, lectures and seminars, which continued over the next season and the year. That's why there was no dilemma when we proposed the continuation of cooperation in the form of better quality yet in distant Iran, in which he has a cult status. "

What is your role in Persepolisu?

"Multiple. Primarily I'm a coach Assistant that adding in the design and implementation of the training activities. And it's the Foundation of work in the previous period.Are you still in the professional staff we need in addition to meet and adapt to each other. I'm in charge and for analysis of the opponent with whom we meet in a lot ofzahjtevnom to the Iranian Championship. With coach Ivankovićem for the winter period we need to create individual training for individual work with players in the segment of improving their technical and tactical abilities and knowledge. Finally, my years of experience (and I hope, and successes in dealing with younger ages) it did not go unnoticed, and is one of the items of the contract was to have a further involvirati in the work of the school's football club, which is for our terms in its infancy.There waiting for us the extremely demanding work. As you can see, the work is plenty and necessary is a very good organization of daily and weekly activities in order to accomplish all the expectations. "

How many of the Croats in the Club?

"With Mr. Branko Ivanković, who as the head coach is enjoying an incredible statusin Iran, and my humble self there is and Igor Panadić, goalkeeping coach kojji is quoted as the best coach in this region and that is in less than a year to the representative level and U21 teams Iran brought to the then anonymous, where the ushers in our Club for the full year was the first goalkeeper of the national types of Uzbekistan. She's with us and Marco Stilinović, the fitness coach. He's our youngest and fittest won a member of staff who is credited as kotiramo as the team most ready, where the Iranians first met with the shape of the Crossfit fitness preparation.

How Iranians are watching on Croats? Did you have any inconvenience or some positive experiences?

"The Iranians are very proud people who despite years of sanctions of the West managed to prevail against and keep economic growth. It's not too hospitable country (almost half in deserts), it is extremely rich in prrodnim resources (ores, oil, gas, ...) and with its 80 million inhabitants, he loves football. Noticeable amount of investment in sports infrastructure and sports in General, especially in football, but also in other sports (handball, basketball). Our coaches are given a remarkable dobrinos andfor that we are extremely appreciated. They are aware, they accept, but reluctant to point out (because they don't like Stranz) that numerous Croatian coaches gave the largest contribution to the promotion of football in Iran: from Ivića, Poklepovića, Ivankovic, Blazevic, Kranjcar, Frančića, Bonačić, Begović, Mijac, and more recently Skočića, Štimac, Dražića, ... As the most populous Muslim Shia States strictly adhere to religisjkih customs and rules of conduct that are for us and sometimesprerigidna, but we as a party we had, at least for now, any negative experiences, in addition to the hot visiting courts. "

What are your general impressions of Iran regarding the ways of life, the people, the city...?

"Tehran is a megalopolis of about 15 million people. So that's four of Croatia in the area of Zagreb to Karlovac. Here is not a problem every day in the transport chaos (the ride is a real exotic experience) to lose by three, four hours in the car. The people are warm and friendly, but still a lot of suspicious and it takes a really long time to gain their full sympathy. Life is very attached to the family and traditional values so that some forms of entertainment that are coming out of the basic goings in restaurants, stroll or China practically barely exist. It is interesting that women and men sporting events are tracked separately from the stands, with the team he was on football matches women banned from coming. "

What are the Iranians in a football sense, in relation to the Croats.

"The concept of the Iranians as a people that I wore from Croatia were to blame. They are Persians, as a rule the highlanders in the Highlands of adults. And that by their morphological characteristics meet all of the requirements to deal with footballat the highest level. They are not, which is with us stereotype, lazy and deadbeats.Moreover, loyalty and devotion and respect for hierarchy, which they established inthe earliest ages allows to get through the training process tremendously a lot can be done, and what is his work Mr. Ivankovic completely failed. In the young playerssee the potentials that would by its characteristics we could come up with a qualityMandžukica, Nikica Jelavić, Vrsaljka and others of our team members. Unfortunately, there are also plenty of limitirajućih factors, of which they are the psychological nature of the largest. That first of all I think the resistance to stress and pressure and stage fright, and extremely difficult to accept the competition for one or more gaming places. "

What is your relative to our Club Dinamo, Hajduk, the river or the locomotive, for example where you were a coach?

"There is a possibility of playing in the same League, I am confident that the Perspolis (the club where we work) it was with Dynamo and the river created by the top of the charts. Here I mean the gaming potential of the Organization, are still far below any of the European average. I think it will still take a lot of time in this area to reach the level of the European average, and for that there is no evident potential.So that the Locomotive and extremely professionally decorated Club for all Iranian."

Can you compare HNL and the Iranian League.

"The Iranian League of 16 teams, is certainly stronger than our Croatian League, but our biggest clubs Dinamo and Hajduk Split, Rijeka with the local four or five clubs would have created a quality that would make us strong to medium vinula European leagues such as Switzerland, Austria or Belgium. The trial was relatively fair. The coaches are in the most popular and one of the four defakto is the most powerful Club in Iran we have to conclude that the judges are not subject to pressure or a discount for certain clubs. The League's media more than fine track, with radio, tv andonline tracking. As far as the visits I think I might not have Italian Calcio ashamedof such ratings. Our Club as a rule, in the domestic matches not looking under 50,000 spectators. "

Is there a film: Persepolis player for Dynamo?

"By the potential in Perspolisu there are players for the League" a "s, and not just for the Dynamo. However, it should indicate that there is a period of isolation led toextremely heavy customization of the Iranian players in the other National League."

Do follow the events in Croatia? How do you look at from the outside, the LEAGUE?

"Navarno to monitor, on a regular basis. I think that this year, the year in which should be a stop to the trend of the rising quality of football in the 1. The League. Maybe I'm subjective, but I think that this year the League additional 10% weaker than the last. It's already after about a dozen cars and a more than clear that there is concern that one of the two last placed clubs nor do zavše the season in its entirety. Still, a certain charm to represent yet something tiješnja and zgusnutija on top of the situation, which it seems to me, is still a consequence of weakening of the Dunes, and then the River, rather than the empowerment of Hajduk and Osijek. Nice to meet you and that everything is what I have in the past year with his closest collaborators (Prskalo, T, J, Sukreški) made in a single locomotive was no more than a high quality basis for everything that is of Lox made through their European matches.It also makes me happy that it is and a list of players that we have proposed in this season to put on the transfer list, IE. in the "showcase" (the Colbert Report intro, Mrcela, Prenga, Grezda, Basma H, P, ...) failed to bring certain funding and allow the Club additional financial injection. As it is, and proposed a list of players to a lesser extent still accomplished (Majstorović, R, B, SB B, Olmo, ...). "

What are your plans? What long term stay in Iran or return to Croatia? Can you even imagine the long years in Iran?

"Look, every job that coach performs however is bound to result. This is in the coaches ', but also the geological sense, a lot of fault line area. Happiness is what is thehead coach of the iconic "Beranko" "as affectionately called" so that us provides a certain security. If I had the patience and political-sports-economic mood, here would be in four years could indeed make extremely positive atmosphere is routed towards the successes. Such plans and there are in our heads, and which carries a new month that nobody knows. "

What is the difference in food and customs? Is there something that is hard to accept for the Croats.

"In general the food is edible and is acceptable. There is of course no pork, but good facilities, tasty rice, soups and a variety of salads and cheeses and unavoidable melons, pistachios, almonds and cashew nuts and numerous and delicious pastries and cakes provide the Persian kitchen passage and in the Western gastonomskom the sky, which is visible through the numerous Iranian resotrane in all major European capitals. What I hadn't noticed that the offers are classic dishes with a spoon – stews, that are with us very represented "the beans, bacon, green peas, tripe, etc.).As klasičnimm "carnivores" incredibly we accept that neither our translators fail to organize to finally turn a lamb on a spit. As is the consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden and then customs business or friendly lunches or dinner don't last very long, and is a very quick end. Perhaps for the reason that is a delicious meal, watered by water and tea. And before I forget, the Iranians to eat almost not at all goriste knife, already use a spoon and a fork, "he told us little OWL.

https://sportarena.hr/football/cuk-p...rio-za-naslov/

Comment

I liked the translation. Made the article seem like a travel diary from the 1800s.

Comment

His comparison of the Croatian league and Iranian league was interesting

Comment

Perspolis to wear Joma

Comment

Perspolis is currently having a training camp in Dubai. Apparently we will play UAE champions Al-Ahli Dubai in a friendly game, which would be a very good preparation match for the ACL.

Last edited by 04041374; 11-07-2016, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Perspolis 9-4 Shahin Dubai

Goals scored by: Pryyomov (3x), Alipour (2x), Ahmadzadeh (2x), Nourollahi, Zahedi

How did we let in 4 goals?! We conceded three goals in the last 10 minutes.
                              Last edited by 04041374; 11-10-2016, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Perspolis 5-0 Dubai United SC
                                Goals scored by: Pryyomov (4 times), Mosalman (PK)

Comment

Working...
                                X