Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

You guys desperately need Salmani and PAG back, and a couple good midfielders and strikers who can actually cause damage

I see Esteghlal finishing 1st, PP in 2nd and Sepahan choke and finish 3rd
    I have a feeling refs will give Esteghlal the derby and it will be over then

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      How did PP young keeper play?
      Clean sheet decent
      better than expectation

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Clean sheet decent
        better than expectation
        To be fair he wasn't tested much.

Only time there was a semi-decent chance for Zob Ahan in the first half (the header) he was shaky and couldn't hold on to the ball on a relatively weak shot.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

To be fair he wasn't tested much.

Only time there was a semi-decent chance for Zob Ahan in the first half (the header) he was shaky and couldn't hold on to the ball on a relatively weak shot.
          That was hard shot to save it was hit from blind side.watch it again let me know

Comment

zobahan put whole bunch DOA O JADOO PAPERS. Over 20🤣🤣
            IN PP LOCKER ROOM
            It almost worked
            pp should of had 6 goals but scored 1goal.
            Zobahan changed the home team and visitor locker room....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣per jadogar advise

Comment

Great win by Persepolis.
              Should have scored so many more.

Comment

^ this edition of Persepolis is going to even get better with time.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Sultan was on Misaghi’s show. When asked who his favorite singer, he said Hayedeh. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Sultan was on Misaghi’s show. When asked who his favorite singer, he said Hayedeh. Respect.
                    Must watch TV
                    when sultan is on tv
                    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                      zobahan put whole bunch DOA O JADOO PAPERS. Over 20🤣🤣
                      IN PP LOCKER ROOM
                      It almost worked
                      pp should of had 6 goals but scored 1goal.
                      Zobahan changed the home team and visitor locker room....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣per jadogar advise
                      🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Giorgi Gvelesiani qualifies with the Georgian national team for Euro 2024. Congrats to them.
                        Cool that Persepolis may have a player in Euro Cup this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Giorgi Gvelesiani qualifies with the Georgian national team for Euro 2024. Congrats to them.
                          Cool that Persepolis may have a player in Euro Cup this summer.
                          On 360 show he thanked Perspolis since he believed the reason for his invitation to their national team was his decent performance with Perspolis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a commercial for "tonne mahiye Persepolis" on IRIB during the pregame of Iran-Turkmenistan. Is this a hint at privatization or just at making products that have Salmonella?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              I saw a commercial for "tonne mahiye Persepolis" on IRIB during the pregame of Iran-Turkmenistan. Is this a hint at privatization or just at making products that have Salmonella?
                              Lol. Persepolis is sponsored by Tabiat this year. They make all sorts of canned products.
                              Honestly, they don't seem to be bad guys. Got us a bunch of good players this winter break for once.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                People are buying it in record number🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X