Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiranvand has been sued by Naft's owner

http://90tv.ir/news/315463/%D8%A7%D8...B3%D8%B1%D8%A7

Comment

Wouldn’t make it that big, actually I think the camera unlucky zoomed at him a bit too late anyway - what matters is that he didn’t complain and shook hands with Branko. I also support Branko's decision, we were leading 2-0 and the match was in our hands. No need to risk an injury or card for our key player + Taremi didn’t look as good as in the 1st half - best time to give playing time to someone else.

Kudos to Rezaeian for being quite these days and congratulating Mahini after his goal - great sportsmanship!

Some nics pics:

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^is his wife pregnant?
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

farshad ahmadzadeh

I have seen many useless players over the years, but I have to say this kid Farshad Ahmadzadeh, perspolise player tops many of them. He weights like 110lb, likes to get one on one in every opportunity, falls on the ground with the slightest tackle and basically does nothing useful on the field. his decision making is poorer than a 6 year old playing football ... What Branco sees in this guy is beyond me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            I have seen many useless players over the years, but I have to say this kid Farshad Ahmadzadeh, perspolise player tops many of them. He weights like 110lb, likes to get one on one in every opportunity, falls on the ground with the slightest tackle and basically does nothing useful on the field. his decision making is poorer than a 6 year old playing football ... What Branco sees in this guy is beyond me!!
            that may very well be it!

Comment

25 years ago, Perspolis won the Asian Cup Winners Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                He showed a lot of potential and promise back when he was on TS but he has been very streaky for Persepolis, the talent and potential is still there but the work rate and hunger we saw in Tabriz isn't there. He's a poor mans khalatbari IMO. Amiri is much better than him
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bad game against SS Khuzestan, the worse performance of our team this season so far. Still an acceptable result as Teraktor didn’t do better and we are standing on top. The only really bright side was Ramin Rezaeian - he was damn hungry from the first second and created chances despite playing for only few minutes. I will call Branko stupid if he doesn’t use him next week, RR is on fire! Put Mahini as LB and Rezaeian as RB - and there you have the best defense of the league...
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

Can anyone explain what Taremi did and what exactly happened?
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                      Apparently he had a verbal fight with Taheri and left the camp. But he is back again.
                      http://90tv.ir/news/320365/%D8%AE%D8...AF%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                        Taremi got in a verbal argument with Taheri.
                        Left the camp.
                        With Mosalman's insistence he came back.
                        All is well.

Typical Iranian ghahr o ashti.
                        Tomorrow - flowers and shirini - maybe some kabab too

Comment

And this is why a fight broke out:

3090, the sponsor of Perspolis asked Ahmadzadeh and Taremi to participate in an advertisement. They refused and therefore a discussion between them and Taheri broke out. Mosalman was able to reconcile Ahmadzadeh and Taheri, but Taremi angrily left the camp. With the help of teammates, he returned to his room. There is a possibility, that both will be benched in tomorrow's game.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1368192...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Taremi has a long way to go..

Comment

Taremi denied it himself few hours ago.

Comment

It looks like Perspolis will terminate the contract with GIVOVA. Very good news if true. Aside of the quality, the players would have been forced to cover the logo in the ACL and that would have been an embarassment.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1368798...86%D8%B3%D8%B1

Comment

Working...
                                X