Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Now Branko doesn't want Golec anymore.
    What was the point of signing him, when he's out-of shape/not good enough to make the bench and the club doesn't pay him?!
    maybe he needs to get rid of him so he can bring Dejagah to PP

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Now Branko doesn't want Golec anymore.

What was the point of signing him, when he's out-of shape/not good enough to make the bench and the club doesn't pay him?!
      He already signed with some Australian team.

Looks like Ashkan might be taking his place.

Comment

Friendly

Perspolis 10:0 Khalkhali Dasht Ardebil
        Goals: Alipour (4x), Pryyomov, Alvanzadeh, Zahedi, Rahmati, Ahmadzadeh, Aghaei

Comment

^^^

I wonder what's the point of such friendlies? Unless we're camping in Khalkhal?

Comment

I would like to see Dejagah in Persepolis.

Comment

I still don’t know what happened in the qashqai game. Although they played an unfair game by pathetically wasting time, there is absolutely no excuse for us...even if we played with couple of B players. I think the main reason was we didn’t take it too serious and underrated the opponent - Branko needs to work on that just like CQ did with TM.

Begzarim...let's focus on PGL and ACL - we need the 3 points on Saturday vs. Naft. From what we have seen so far this is my favorite line-up:

Beiranvand
              Rezaeian - Hosseini - Ansari - Mahini
              Kamyabinia
              Amiri - Mosalman - Alishah
              Alipour - Taremi

Recent training photos with TM players joining:

Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

It still boggles my mind how last season Branko declined Jalal Hosseini. That refusal certainly cost us the championship without any doubt. But I am glad this season we have him with the team. Such a beast and amazing defender!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  It still boggles my mind how last season Branko declined Jalal Hosseini. That refusal certainly cost us the championship without any doubt. But I am glad this season we have him with the team. Such a beast and amazing defender!
                  Sometimes I really question his player selection. Giving away Bengtson and Kamandani was stupid, and now Ansari. Was it really necessary to remove Ansari for Rezaeian? I mean couldn’t we remove another player? Ansari was very promising and is proving that with Foolad these days... besides that these foreign players he chose are very questionable as well.
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                    Sometimes I really question his player selection. Giving away Bengtson and Kamandani was stupid, and now Ansari. Was it really necessary to remove Ansari for Rezaeian? I mean couldn’t we remove another player? Ansari was very promising and is proving that with Foolad these days... besides that these foreign players he chose are very questionable as well.
                    Ansari had been a top PGL talent for a few years, now he is just scoring more often as he is looking to make a point. Branko's player selection is unbelievably confusing...doesn't give opportunities to all the guys u named but opts for rabikhah and khaelgifar (previously) it just makes 0 sense to me. In the opening weeks when ansari didn't play I was critical of that especially given how flat we looked in the first few games....I can completely relate to Ansari's frustration as a player. I used to work my rear end off in practice and completely outplay the other keeper yet he was getting chosen instead of me week after week so I left my team after a year of being neglected. It's really a terrible feeling I can't say it enough.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                      Ansari wanted to start. He went to the team management and asked the team to release him so he can start some where else, with hopes of getting noticed by TM staff in this WCQ year. Persepolis didn't want him to leave, and branko had other players ahead of him. so they granted his wish. It wasn't that Branko let him go to make room for Rezaeian. it was a favor by Persepolis really.

I agree about the foreign players, although the keeper seems to be OK. but too early to judge them. too man breaks in the league and too little playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Ansari had been a top PGL talent for a few years, now he is just scoring more often as he is looking to make a point. Branko's player selection is unbelievably confusing...doesn't give opportunities to all the guys u named but opts for rabikhah and khaelgifar (previously) it just makes 0 sense to me. In the opening weeks when ansari didn't play I was critical of that especially given how flat we looked in the first few games....I can completely relate to Ansari's frustration as a player. I used to work my rear end off in practice and completely outplay the other keeper yet he was getting chosen instead of me week after week so I left my team after a year of being neglected. It's really a terrible feeling I can't say it enough.
                        Originally posted by NFL View Post
                        Ansari wanted to start. He went to the team management and asked the team to release him so he can start some where else, with hopes of getting noticed by TM staff in this WCQ year. Persepolis didn't want him to leave, and branko had other players ahead of him. so they granted his wish. It wasn't that Branko let him go to make room for Rezaeian. it was a favor by Persepolis really.
                        I agree about the foreign players, although the keeper seems to be OK. but too early to judge them. too man breaks in the league and too little playing time.
                        I honestly would have used Ansari in the starting line-up, not too fond of Amiri. Not sure where I read that he removed Ansari because of Rezaeian, good to know at least this wasn't the case...

Anyway, last training before the Naft game:

Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Folks,

Congrats to all of us. This team is performing as great as our TM. Today's win against the 3rd. placed team of the table was quite impressive and nice. After a while we once again managed to score several goals.

One scene kind of bothered me and I am truly hoping that it's not what I thought it was. Upon scoring our 3rd. goal by Kamyabiniya, Taremi looked sort of pissed and refused to join the celebration, was he upset about him getting subbed out? I hate it when players act childish like that. What's your take on this? Do you also think he was upset? To me no matter how upset you are with your coach/teammates, when your team scores, you MUST be happy and at least show little happiness, if not a full jubilation.

Here is the video of the highlights, forward it to 6:55' mark:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1255...ت-تهران

Comment

^ Taremi looked upset about getting subbed out. I couldn't figure out why Branko took Taremi out. the only thing I could think of was that Naft was pushing forward and a speedy player like Alipour is a good option in that situation.
                            He looked kind of "disappointment" that he is being pulled out, and to be honest, I would be too given that he had a goal and won the penalty!!
                            he looked uninterested after the third goal. to me, there is nothing wrong with being upset about getting subbed out. just as long as the player doesn't act up and he didn't. Not celebrating on the third goal is not a bid deal. it was the third goal late in the game.

Comment

Many prolific players after shining in the match and scoring several goals, get subbed out towards the end of the game. Other players also deserve to get playing chances, especially when you're on a somewhat safe zone. In today's match after the second goal Branko felt like it's time to give some playing time to Alipour, our young prospect.

I respect your opinion, but I think as respect and an older player, he should have at least stood up, walked up to the celebrating young scorer and congratulate him. That's the spirit, and very often more experienced players pose that gesture and encourage the younger players.

Comment

what a game from our boys. magnificent. Taremi must learn to respect the coach. :-)
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X