Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Do you still believe Iran Itl about sports after all their fake news?
    "Believe" is stretching it!

For sports news, Iran int is a bit better than the media inside Iran. But yeah, like the rest of them they push a political agenda.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ss dad errr gelisianj Georgia nt player
      attend pp practice today.
      now how yahya will manage play time of
      kanani, pag,ss dad ,and he also has faraji,
      and ali nemati and hananov can play there
      as well...this open his hand to play 3-4-3 formation
      To perfection..one of our problems last year was
      4-4-2 khati which other teams know how to defend us....
      my suggestion is just give the cup to us dont bother to play and start the following season.
      its good to be pp fans these days.
      And life lesson is enjoy the 6 league cup last 7 years and I GURANTEE THIS YEAR RIGHT NOW to win it all as well , enjoy it since nothing in sport is guaranteed...always remember we won 2 league cups in span of 16 years.

Comment

Most probable line up pp

Biravand
        Daniel rb
        pag. Cb
        Kananizadegan cb
        Ali nemati lb
        Sina Asad beigi dmf
        Vahid amiri
        torabi lw
        Sadegi rw
        Omri/
        Zadhedi

Bench is deeep
        Gelesevani
        Faraji
        Sourosh
        Rigi
        Alishah
        Gohari or new goali
        Abdi
        one is spot is open since pp will cut hananov
        that will go to sarlak/saeed or eisa
        This is senior list
        We have youngster like babaie which can play
        rb if need it. Right now faraji has been promoted to rb to back up Daniel with no hananov

Comment

Gelesevani is better than both PAG and Kananni . He should be startin

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            His downside is he’s incredibly slow. Gets into trouble with very technical players unless he has supper. Even Kanaani is faster.

he’s still great though and deserves some trust.

Comment

Bagheri might be coming back after not extending him backfired. Players, fans and staff were not happy.
              we need him to clean up hashieh.

also Ale Kasir is going to Sepahan. Let’s see who we get as a replacement.

Comment

Sepahan shode ashghal jam kon : moghanlou, asadi, ale kasir, Noorafkan pahlavan

Comment

Rumor is that the Gholizadeh transfer to Poland is falling apart and he may end up in Persepolis.
                  I thought he was an Esteghlali, but would be a huge player for Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Rumor is that the Gholizadeh transfer to Poland is falling apart and he may end up in Persepolis.
                    I thought he was an Esteghlali, but would be a huge player for Persepolis.
                    As much as I would love to see him in Persepolis, but I really hope his transfer to Poland materializes and he pursues his career in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sarlak signed 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                        Sarlak signed 1 year.
                        Not only I don't like this player but his look today at PP made him like a pimp

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Not only I don't like this player but his look today at PP made him like a pimp
                          Sarlak went on vacation to France LOL. Wearing all white suit sunglasses he look like model then a pimp. And some people have mental health issue and they way they dress it boost their confidence to function and do their daily life routine. Nikbakht vahedi was another one those players with mental health issue.
                          now about his playing,
                          I 100% agree with you he has no place in tm as starter , but in persepolis and yahya system he is very valuable for defense and filling the hole in the middle and he gets al ot of credit for pp success after Ahmad noor left us. He is not tm material but perfect for double headed lion.

Comment

Yahya in his interview shut down playing
                            "defayeh 3 nafareh" 3-4-3 formation.
                            that is a big mistake to stay with his usual
                            4-4-2 khati which no matter who we play he will start
                            Sina and sarlak next to each other.playing with 2 dmf against sepahan,tt,ss,folad on the road is excepted from yahya since he known to be timid in big matches and usually salvage 1pt in marathon
                            of league has worked well for him.PROBLEM IS
                            every team in the league knows how to play that pp style and that was big problem 2 years ago when ss won the league and it almost cost yahya his job.
                            His defense was "I don't have the players to change my 4-4-2 khati and blMed it on that. Last year he had all players needed to change his formation against certain teams BUT HE REFUSED TO DO IT. Yeah we won the league but it should of been less stress by simply chaNge formation in certainmatches.this year imo if we start 9pt from first 5 matches, pp fans will put pressure
                            for results and goals, I just don't see yahya changing his mined set to change formation as need it. And only reason if we fail to win the league will be that.
                            if not 1 through 19 on the paper this is best pp of all time. His defense last year was for not changing formation was WE PARCTICE 4-4-2 khati
                            only dont have time to practice 3-4-3.thats lame excuse and this is his final year of his contract
                            with this all star team if he struggles and let say finish 3rd PP FANS HAVE SHORT MEMORY and will call for his head and his stubbornness will be only reason if we don't win.
                            I go as far us to say pp starting 11 can beat tm starting 11 any day that's how much of stars this team has. It's win it all or not contract extension for yahay.

Comment

Biravand it's making big mistake
                              showing reaction to afshin peyrovani
                              Saying "biravand oneeds to be forgiven by pp fans".
                              This will only take the team to hasheyeh.
                              need Karim bagheri back asap to defuse these
                              Things.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

He's better than PAG but certainly not better than Kanaani!

Kanaani and Gvelesiani should be starting anyways.. Not sure why PP hasn't shipped PAG to Guangzhou yet anyways

Comment

Working...
                                X