Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Rezaeian is back on PP LOL.. Ofcourse a joke of a club like PP would accept clowns like Rezaeian and Taremi back..
      Just as ridiculous as Sepahan for years allowing a selfish and arrogant Moharram Navidkia causing continuos unrest and chaos for the entire club, disrespecting many coaches, yet getting away with it, or firing one of the best coaches Sepahan has had "Kranjar" for the so-called "Morals" issues etc.

Shall I call it "A joke of a club like Sepahan"? no way, I will not disrespect a somewhat popular club like Sepahan along with its fans, just because of some losers misbehavior. The idiocy of our club managements shall not be conceived as "joke of a club" let's not play down the whole club down as result of the stupid management. We may not forget that for as long as our clubs are State-run, we may continue on witnessing the constant failure and miseries of our clubs!

Comment

^ oh man, when you do it, you do it so well. LOL.. cheers very well said. :-)
        Last edited by webmaster; 09-23-2016, 08:09 PM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Rezaeian is back on PP LOL.. Ofcourse a joke of a club like PP would accept clowns like Rezaeian and Taremi back..
          dude, you have picked the wrong thread to disrespect our beloved team, players and fans.

Please, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry Webmaster..
            I don't have the patience that some of these younger guys have!! I am old school Perspolisi. from Parvin's time. If you know what I mean

Comment

I am sorry, but I simply just hate Perspolis and will always hate their club... However, I will support them in ACL matches due to them representing Iran which always comes first for me.

One question tho for the PP goons.... What ever happened to Hamidreza Aliasgari ???? He was supposed to be the "next big thing" for PP and TM, but failed to live up to expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                ^ oh man, when you do it, you do it so well. LOL.. cheers very well said. :-)
                Daash Kamran Comrade aziz me mokhlesim shadidan. Many many thanks for providing us with your amazing work and services!

Comment

I am sorry, but I simply just hate Perspolis and will always hate their club... However, I will support them in ACL matches due to them representing Iran which always comes first for me.
                  One question tho for the PP goons.... What ever happened to Hamidreza Aliasgari ???? He was supposed to be the "next big thing" for PP and TM, but failed to live up to expectations.
                  One question for you my brother, Whatever happened to Hossein Papi, who in 2007 was told by Bonacic and many others to become one of Iran's most talented footballers of future? however he became the biggest flop and disappeared for years and randomly played some minutes. I wonder what happened!??

Oh BTW whatever happened to their cheating attempts of Sepahan Novin which got promoted to league barter (IPL) in 2007? Even their desperate trying of changing the name of the club to keep them in IPL did not work and IFF had to enforce FIFA's rule and demote them to Azadegan league, as a club cannot have 2 representatives in the same league.

Looks like some fans forget their own club's misconducts!???

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    One question for you my brother, Whatever happened to Hossein Papi, who in 2007 was told by Bonacic and many others to become one of Iran's most talented footballers of future? however he became the biggest flop and disappeared for years and randomly played some minutes. I wonder what happened!??

Oh BTW whatever happened to their cheating attempts of Sepahan Novin which got promoted to league barter (IPL) in 2007? Even their desperate trying of changing the name of the club to keep them in IPL did not work and IFF had to enforce FIFA's rule and demote them to Azadegan league, as a club cannot have 2 representatives in the same league.

Looks like some fans forget their own club's misconducts!???
                    Hossein Papi was suppose to be a promising footballer, but ofcourse that didn't pan out. Some of that blame I will place on Ghalenoei after he purchased so many high caliber players in 2009 which sort of damaged Papi's development even tho I wasn't really high on Papi to begin with. But to be fair, Papi's potential was no where on the same level as Aliasghari who had TM callups and was widely regarded as having big time potential playing for a big club like PP.

As far as Sepahan Novin, many of us Sepahan fans felt awful for their promotion not going through, similar to Foolad Novin a couple years ago.. But the same goes for everywhere around the world for clubs like Barca B or whatever. Eventually after all that chaos and controversy, Sepahan Novin unfortunately got destroyed and sold their rights to Foolad Natanz I believe and killed a promising club, so yes us Sepahan do remember our own misconducts and in bigger picture, realize FIFA's failures in these such rules

Comment

Golec has been absent for a couple of training sessions and he isn't injured. Not even his agent knows, where he is. It looks like he is unhappy with his situation in Perpsolis and could leave soon.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/13...A8%D8%B1%D9%85

Now, he removed Perspolis on this Insta profile.
                      https://www.instagram.com/agolec/

Comment

^ Be darak. Bere gomshe.

We need to sign professional players who stand by their coach's decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          ^ Be darak. Bere gomshe.

We need to sign professional players who stand by their coach's decisions.
                          You do know that Perspolis wanted to get rid of Golec to sign the professional Rezaeian Now they want to replace him with Rafiei/Dejagah.

Comment

We need to get rid of these Ukrainian and Croat rejects. The s*** show vs Qashqai should not happen again even if we send our reserve team.

Comment

I don't know why IPL teams even pursue European players as much compared to Brazilian players. Teams tend to have far MORE success with Brazilians than Croats, Ukrainians, or whatever...
                              I am sure PP would love to have Gabriel back

Comment

Now Branko doesn't want Golec anymore.

What was the point of signing him, when he's out-of shape/not good enough to make the bench and the club doesn't pay him?!

Comment

Working...
                                X