Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

You guys only have 2 more titles then us since the start of the Pro League, and a major reason for that was those 5 back to back championships. Don't forget you guys were the bums of the league before then. Not to mention out of those 5 championships, 2 of them were very fishy thanks to BABA Masoud doing you favours. I also follow my team and the league closely so I know the details too. I am just saying stop the nonsense of "they want this team to win this year" when you guys lost a 5 point lead in 2 weeks. Lots of football left to be played lets wait and see what happens. Hopefully Sepahan can at least win one cup this year. we havent won anything since 2015 although we came close to winning the league with GN and Moharram.
    If you want count the the titles like that
    I am OK with that, THAT PUT ESTEGHLAL
    AS THE 3RD BEST TEAM OF IRANšŸ¤£.
    Sepahan runs the best operation out of all the
    Pgl clubs.. pay players good, on time , so offcourse every year sepahan should be in title race.
    Your fan base tried to KILL all of our players and coaches throwing 2 geranades while bus was moving in the foolad Shar highway going
    55 miles a hour. It was pre meditate and was plot Ed out..... perspolis fans will revenge that one day
    watch and see..
    Moharam biggest mistake and it cost him
    a lot, HE should of never ever started over weight
    Cb in poorgaz when he taked over the team, and he was stuborn about it.
    I like to see moharam coach another team
    and then come back eventually. BUT WHAT WILL
    HAPPEN IS HE WILL CHILL AND EVERYTIME
    sepahan struggles with their hc , moharam
    Will take over , and I think that kind behavior
    will only hurt sepahan.

Hope for javad lajan beat or get a draw,
    but javad lajan to hurt perspolis will lose or minimum not go for a win.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

If you want count the the titles like that
      I am OK with that, THAT PUT ESTEGHLAL
      AS THE 3RD BEST TEAM OF IRANšŸ¤£.
      Sepahan runs the best operation out of all the
      Pgl clubs.. pay players good, on time , so offcourse every year sepahan should be in title race.
      Your fan base tried to KILL all of our players and coaches throwing 2 geranades while bus was moving in the foolad Shar highway going
      55 miles a hour. It was pre meditate and was plot Ed out..... perspolis fans will revenge that one day
      watch and see..
      Moharam biggest mistake and it cost him
      a lot, HE should of never ever started over weight
      Cb in poorgaz when he taked over the team, and he was stuborn about it.
      I like to see moharam coach another team
      and then come back eventually. BUT WHAT WILL
      HAPPEN IS HE WILL CHILL AND EVERYTIME
      sepahan struggles with their hc , moharam
      Will take over , and I think that kind behavior
      will only hurt sepahan.

Hope for javad lajan beat or get a draw,
      but javad lajan to hurt perspolis will lose or minimum not go for a win.
      For me the real league started in 2001. I think the whole PP- Sep fan violence started when S.Heydari scored that 96 minute goal to win the league after a questionable amount of added time. ever since then both fans have had bad blood towards each other. I wish there was a way to fix this issue, but i cant see it happening.
      Im sure Moharram will be back at some point but like you said I hope its not when we are struggling. Im not too optimistic about the foolad match. I dont see much spark on offence without our key players especially ramin the super star.

Comment

For me the real league started in 2001. I think the whole PP- Sep fan violence started when S.Heydari scored that 96 minute goal to win the league after a questionable amount of added time. ever since then both fans have had bad blood towards each other. I wish there was a way to fix this issue, but i cant see it happening.
        Im sure Moharram will be back at some point but like you said I hope its not when we are struggling. Im not too optimistic about the foolad match. I dont see much spark on offence without our key players especially ramin the super star.
        Bad blood started before that
        when sepahan fans throw firework in pp section
        Of the stadium , which made pp fan go blind for life.

That game when sepehr Sar talaee scored that goal, ferdosipor did clock check, and it was more than 10 minutes of stopage time second half only.

Someone like moharam with hugh fan support
        he has in sepahan, he won't go and coach any other team beacause he thinks that's disloyal., he will take over when team struggles in the next 20 years off and on.

also javad lajan will make sure not to beat sepahan, so he can mess with Yahya and pp.
        Javad is lajan like that .

Comment

Bad blood started before that
          when sepahan fans throw firework in pp section
          Of the stadium , which made pp fan go blind for life.

That game when sepehr Sar talaee scored that goal, ferdosipor did clock check, and it was more than 10 minutes of stopage time second half only.

Someone like moharam with hugh fan support
          he has in sepahan, he won't go and coach any other team beacause he thinks that's disloyal., he will take over when team struggles in the next 20 years off and on.
          Sepahan fans have a knack of getting firecrackers into the stadium. I don't know how they do it but they like to celebrate with firecrackers every time we score. security is more at fault then the fans IMO. We had this problem in AFC too with the firecrackers.

Ferdosipour was the happiest guy on the planet after PP won the league that year. You can tell when he was commentating the game. There is no way Sepahan wasted 10 minutes in that 2nd half.

I don't think being disloyal is the issue for moharram as a coach. He has a very unique ( akhlagh) and someone should pick him up soon. I just hope they dont put him in charge of Sepahan when there is no options and the team is struggling. It will ruin his image and sepahans.

We already lost to Javad in Esfahan thanks to Salmanis blunder.

Comment

Sepahan fans have a knack of getting firecrackers into the stadium. I don't know how they do it but they like to celebrate with firecrackers every time we score. security is more at fault then the fans IMO. We had this problem in AFC too with the firecrackers.

Ferdosipour was the happiest guy on the planet after PP won the league that year. You can tell when he was commentating the game. There is no way Sepahan wasted 10 minutes in that 2nd half.

I don't think being disloyal is the issue for moharram as a coach. He has a very unique ( akhlagh) and someone should pick him up soon. I just hope they dont put him in charge of Sepahan when there is no options and the team is struggling. It will ruin his image and sepahans.

We already lost to Javad in Esfahan thanks to Salmanis blunder.
            Moharram if he coach another team beside sepahan, will be team Omid or national team of youth teams....

Comment

Moharram if he coach another team beside sepahan, will be team Omid or national team of youth teams....
              Most likely. Although I heard they wanted to offer him the team omid coaching job and he declined. .

Comment

Persepolis held full practice with all their players.
                if Leonardo itc come on time he can play wed.

Comment

After javad lajan and his foolad in gave the great away to sepahan to get back at pp,
                  GAME AGAINST SNA is a must must win...

Comment

Potential pp line up in abadan.

gohari
                    Danial. Pag. Ss dad. Amiri
                    Sadegi. Sarlak. Soroush torabi
                    ? Omri

Comment

What a big victory to get out of the slump
                      refs created for pp in the last 2 matches.
                      with shikh debate taking his diabate pills today
                      He had double to send the double headed lions back to 1st place and get sweet 3pt away in khozestan which is tough place to get points for us.
                      gohari was 100% at fault of sna goal, thank God ali biro will be back next week.
                      Yahya playing with 2 dmf against any opposition is the reason we can't create scoring opportunities with such lethal midfielders....against ss,sepahan, foolad, tt, Sirjan I understand 2 dmf, but against last place team Imo not need it.
                      But
                      Since first tie breaker is head to head
                      Yahya going for 3 pt and don't care about dropping 3,4 goals....

Comment

Next match
                        pp vs havadar
                        Monday 5:30am pacific

Another esteghlali coach will do anything to get points from us...MUst win match.

Comment

Possible line up against havadar

Biravand
                          Danial. Pag. Ss dad. Amiri
                          Omri. Sina b. Soroush sadegi
                          Shikh. Eisa

Comment

Game time change

Pp vs havadar is at 5am pacific time now...

Comment

Horrible play so far.

Comment

MASHALLAH HAVADAR!!
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X