Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahya practiced the Omid team today

Comment

Perspolis beat ss in javanan derby 1-0.
      fans where in the stadium and girls where among them.

Comment

Pp new forward practiced with Omid team today.

Comment

People have tried to stop Yahya for using the pp Omid team as sign of protest in the next game.
          BUT HE IS SAYING
          WE ARE PLAYING WITH
          GOHARI IN GOAL
          WITH 10 OMID PLAYERS.

#hemayat ta geyamat AZ yahya

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            This ref today did not call 100% pk on torabi.
            last game 100% pk was not called on shikh.
            Sure we won 5 leagues in the row , and they don't want us win more. last year they called 9 bogus pk for ss, to make them champs...this year they pushing for sepahan.
            we are still in first place..
            12 games to go.
            Nonesense. SS and PP are last 2 teams to complain about the refs. With VAR SS and PP are mid table teams at best. you guys always have an excuse when you play like crap and lose. There is still 12 games left, everything is even and Sepahan can easily drop points. Instead of bashing the ref everytime, play better football and the results will come. The stupid ref gave so many yellows to Sepahan's players vs. Gol Gohar. Sepahan is without Nourafakan,Rezaeian, M.Karimi, and Daneshgar vs. Foolad. I will be happy with a draw against Foolad in Ahvaz under such circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

Nonesense. SS and PP are last 2 teams to complain about the refs. With VAR SS and PP are mid table teams at best. you guys always have an excuse when you play like crap and lose. There is still 12 games left, everything is even and Sepahan can easily drop points. Instead of bashing the ref everytime, play better football and the results will come. The stupid ref gave so many yellows to Sepahan's players vs. Gol Gohar. Sepahan is without Nourafakan,Rezaeian, M.Karimi, and Daneshgar vs. Foolad. I will be happy with a draw against Foolad in Ahvaz under such circumstances.
              A sepahani fan opinion ☝ SOOrakhin
              who can forget the sepahan fans when pp
              played zobahan in isfehan 2 years ago
              throw grenade in the pp moving bus.
              dooshman vaseh Adam Quran nemikhomeh .

Comment

Yahya is very impressed with the new Brazilian forward...he signed for 1.5 years.
                unlike locadia this new forward love to run, press, and come back on d, those are first thing Yahya looked for.
                Yahya said HE IS REAL BRAZILIAN.

Comment

A sepahani fan opinion ☝ SOOrakhin
                  who can forget the sepahan fans when pp
                  played zobahan in isfehan 2 years ago
                  throw grenade in the pp moving bus.
                  dooshman vaseh Adam Quran nemikhomeh .
                  No one can forget how many points the refs award you every season and how you guys were throwing rocks and boiling water at our fans in Azadi.

Comment

No one can forget how many points the refs award you every season and how you guys were throwing rocks and boiling water at our fans in Azadi.
                    And sepayan fans are such innocent angels.
                    Making perspolis fan go blind.
                    putting sleeping pills in pp players water.
                    throwing grenade to moving bus.
                    Hazfi o league soorakhton mikunim SHOLEH ZARDA, with above fan resume your team
                    nickname is GROHAK E TERORISTI SEPAHAN F.C....

Comment

And sepayan fans are such innocent angels.
                      Making perspolis fan go blind.
                      putting sleeping pills in pp players water.
                      throwing grenade to moving bus.
                      Hazfi o league soorakhton mikunim SHOLEH ZARDA, with above fan resume your team
                      nickname is GROHAK E TERORISTI SEPAHAN F.C....
                      Whatever you say bud you guys are the best. Most biased PP fan on this forum.

Comment

Whatever you say bud you guys are the best. Most biased PP fan on this forum.
                        We are the best 14 league titles.
                        and you guys are the best shahrestani team
                        Ever you get that respect.
                        And between u and ss I rather sepahan win the league than ss.

I follow my team and pfl every day so I know the details,
                        When u say we get favors and our fans this and that
                        I respond with facts and u think I am bias.

Comment

It was veto for Yahya to play with Omid team
                          real team will go to abadan...
                          Saeed sadegi is injured free and had full practice..

Comment

We are the best 14 league titles.
                            and you guys are the best shahrestani team
                            Ever you get that respect.
                            And between u and ss I rather sepahan win the league than ss.

I follow my team and pfl every day so I know the details,
                            When u say we get favors and our fans this and that
                            I respond with facts and u think I am bias.

You guys only have 2 more titles then us since the start of the Pro League, and a major reason for that was those 5 back to back championships. Don't forget you guys were the bums of the league before then. Not to mention out of those 5 championships, 2 of them were very fishy thanks to BABA Masoud doing you favours. I also follow my team and the league closely so I know the details too. I am just saying stop the nonsense of "they want this team to win this year" when you guys lost a 5 point lead in 2 weeks. Lots of football left to be played lets wait and see what happens. Hopefully Sepahan can at least win one cup this year. we havent won anything since 2015 although we came close to winning the league with GN and Moharram.

Comment

You guys only have 2 more titles then us since the start of the Pro League, and a major reason for that was those 5 back to back championships. Don't forget you guys were the bums of the league before then. Not to mention out of those 5 championships, 2 of them were very fishy thanks to BABA Masoud doing you favours. I also follow my team and the league closely so I know the details too. I am just saying stop the nonsense of "they want this team to win this year" when you guys lost a 5 point lead in 2 weeks. Lots of football left to be played lets wait and see what happens. Hopefully Sepahan can at least win one cup this year. we havent won anything since 2015 although we came close to winning the league with GN and Moharram.
                              Are u gone post regularly during the last 12 matches and hazfi?
                              Or
                              u just showed up because your team is tie for first place to talk smacks?

because u only have 2600 posts in 12 years
                              That's why I am asking+ if u are a real fan
                              And follow your team and pgl
                              I like to see you post more.

Comment

Are u gone post regularly during the last 12 matches and hazfi?
                                Or
                                u just showed up because your team is tie for first place to talk smacks?

because u only have 2600 posts in 12 years
                                That's why I am asking+ if u are a real fan
                                And follow your team and pgl
                                I like to see you post more.
                                I used to be more active on this forum a few years back. I still post here and there. Will do just for you. See you in Esfahan soon for that Hazfi cup matchup.

Comment

Working...
                                X